Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

sspd077

Feb 13, 2020
question can u play entire game with all mods on ashley. like make her bimbo girl from start or innocent. or this only just for MOD scenes only. not the game itself? also thank u for this awesome mod. only missing about 10 scenes i didn't get thru my first playthrough.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
I was replaying Good Girl Gone Bad and I haven't completed forgot about this mod. Why they removed it from the game thread? Anyways, thanks again!

Imborrrrrred

Dec 3, 2022
Can I ask for specific instructions on how to install this mod on Android device. I can install jdmod on a computer but cannot on an Android device.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Please provide more info.
Well, there is a moment at the end of the game when the heroine goes to a TV show. There is a whole selection of events from the game and it changes depending on what you did (logically). There are scenes with your instagram, a beach, cam recordings, Tyrone's party and a couple of leaked videos. I think it would be nice to add this to the gallery. Since you need to replay the game many times to achieve different results. I apologize if I expressed myself in a wrong way, as English is not my native language.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Well, there is a moment at the end of the game when the heroine goes to a TV show. There is a whole selection of events from the game and it changes depending on what you did (logically). There are scenes with your instagram, a beach, cam recordings, Tyrone's party and a couple of leaked videos. I think it would be nice to add this to the gallery. Since you need to replay the game many times to achieve different results. I apologize if I expressed myself in a wrong way, as English is not my native language.
No problem, I didn't even notice you weren't a native English speaker.

I decided against included the TV show in the gallery for two reasons:
First, this scene uses samples from multiple scenes that are already part of the gallery.
Second, it would require a ton of questions to customize which, imho, wouldn't result in a good experience for the player.

Reactions: popple

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Second, it would require a ton of questions to customize which, imho, wouldn't result in a good experience for the player.
Isn't that the point of this mod? So that the player can watch moments with a large number of choices without going through the game again?
First, this scene uses samples from multiple scenes that are already part of the gallery.
I understand that there are some changes. For example censorship.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
How do I install it for Mac? I tried looking for the GoodGirlGoneBad.app\Contents\Resources\autorun
But I only have the game or application I don't have any folders. I have the JDMOD though any help?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
How do I install it for Mac? I tried looking for the GoodGirlGoneBad.app\Contents\Resources\autorun
But I only have the game or application I don't have any folders. I have the JDMOD though any help?
I don't know a lot about Mac. I'm assuming the 'game or application' is a .app 'file'.

1698267258204.png

This might help:

JDDJ_ASA

Dec 21, 2023
Hi I have the Mac v1.1 version of the game but the the Mod is for version v1.2. I tried installing the JDMOD folder in the exact manner stated here. But it is not working and crashing. Kindly guide me JohnDupont If you have a JDMOD v.1.1 perhaps it might work. Kindly share if you have a file.

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi I have the Mac v1.1 version of the game but the the Mod is for version v1.2. I tried installing the JDMOD folder in the exact manner stated here. But it is not working and crashing. Kindly guide me JohnDupont If you have a JDMOD v.1.1 perhaps it might work. Kindly share if you have a file.
I hope it will work for you:

thanosdestroysall

Aug 8, 2023
Deliberately.
Why? Why don’t you want to include all scenes in the gallery? Could you please add all the missing scenes and endings to the mod so we can see them in the gallery? Your mod is amazing and allowed me to see alternate choices and endings without having to play a whole other playthrough to see them. So I’m sad you’re choosing to deliberately withhold scenes from the gallery.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes