Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated to Beta 0.07.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@JohnDupont

Hey, first off amazing mod! I hate when there is way too many paths in a game and I am forced to have 5+ different saves to see all content not to mention the lack of gallery that this game really needed and your mode is perfect in fixing both those two things, so thank you for making this.

If I may ask, any plans on updating this for 0.20 and if so any aprox ETA ?
For the future, my goal is to update the mod at least twice per version:
  • between the ALPHA and BETA release to add the new scenes ; I also try to fix bugs for the gallery while I'm doing it.
  • after the final version is released.

Thanks everyone for the support.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
yes it is, but its still showing the same....now i downloaded the beta-version and again the error appears on the start menu
I'm kind of lost here, I just downloaded both the mod and the game and the only way I was able to reproduce your error was by doing a bad install. Send me a screenshoot of the "game" folder please.

Reactions: Axcel McAver
D

Deleted member 118772

I'm kind of lost here, I just downloaded both the mod and the game and the only way I was able to reproduce your error was by doing a bad install. Send me a screenshoot of the "game" folder please.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Clearly a bad install, the "JDMOD" folder should be inside the "game" folder of the game.

D

Deleted member 118772

Clearly a bad install, the "JDMOD" folder should be inside the "game" folder of the game.
but it is in the "game" folder of the game, didnt you see my the screenshot?
what should i do now? :p sorry if i bother

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
but it is in the "game" folder of the game, didnt you see my the screenshot?
what should i do now? :p sorry if i bother
Inside the "GGGB JDMOD Beta..." folder, you'll find a folder named "game".
Inside this "game" folder, you'll find the "JDMOD" folder I've been writing about. :p

D

Deleted member 118772

Inside the "GGGB JDMOD Beta..." folder, you'll find a folder named "game".
Inside this "game" folder, you'll find the "JDMOD" folder I've been writing about. :p
wy yu du diz? :( thanks lol

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated to Beta 0.08

This was the first real update since the all customization revamp and it took some time to fix all the bugs I had found. Sorry about that.

Also, I created a page for those of you who might want to .

EDIT: If you're updating the mod, always delete the old "game/JDMOD" folder before installing the new one.

Change-Log:
  • Updated the scenes from 0.20ALPHA to 0.20.
  • Bugfixes, tons of it.
  • Changed the customization menu:
    • Added a button to choose where automatically choose where Ashley lives.
    • Changed the way taboos look when selected.
Customization Menu 0.08.PNG
Will work with last v0.20?
The mod works with every version of the game but I need to manually add new contents.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

I expect some bugs in this version. I'll be waiting for your reports.

Change-Log:
  • Customization:
    • Ashley's Addiction can now be selected during pre-scene customization and was renamed as Drug.
    • Added images to multiple choices.
    upload_2018-10-18_19-27-45.png
  • Save/Load are no longer available in the gallery.
  • Added 0.21 PREVIEW content:
    • Added a scene, also did a bit of proofreading.
    • Added new Styles: Bimbo, Good, Thug2.
    • Added new Piercing: Clit.
    • Added new Tattoo: Pubis.

Miru_Jaca

Oct 17, 2018
I've noticed a possible problem with the Ash/Dave/Eva threesome scene. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but, don't matter what choices I make when selecting the scene, it always assumes Ash is still dating Eric and so the threesome won't happen.

Anyway, the mod is amazing, very good job!

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've noticed a possible problem with the Ash/Dave/Eva threesome scene. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but, don't matter what choices I make when selecting the scene, it always assumes Ash is still dating Eric and so the threesome won't happen.

Anyway, the mod is amazing, very good job!
Try selecting Thug Eva ; Ash can be either in an open relationship or single if I recall correctly. Eva is the character with the highest number of possible paths and I haven't figured the best way to make it all work out.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks for this, OP! I'm a big fan of the game but there's no way to have enough time to play through all the different options. I really appreciate this!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Awesome work, great job!
Gave up on this game with all the saves and routes I had to keep in mind, I was waiting for the Completed tag to restart the game.
You re a savior!

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I encountered this error when trying to have the most recent date scene with Eva.

And actually while I'm here, I have a request for the next update - could you include the music video scene with Tyrone? I know you have the sex scene after, but I really love the music video scene also. Even if it's technically not actual sex, it's still sexy!

IdontKNOW2

Oct 3, 2018
I got an error after changing Ashley's dress a couple of times and then tried everything but could not access the gallery again just kept showing that some bimbo.png image was missing. And can you please explain how to get all the scenes unlocked you had mentioned a way to do it, I could not find it in the game.
Thank you very much for this mod.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes