Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The latest public version of this mod doesn't seem to work for me. I have the 0.27 preview version installed and have the public 0.27 preview version of your mod, but the 0.27 scenes don't show up in the gallery. I installed it in the games folder and I didn't have an earlier version of the mod so I don't think the problem is there. Is there anything else I might have done wrong?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I would like see all this frrom biginner in game, choose Ashly's apparace: bad, good, whore or bimbo2 directly n the games, I would see what appen, when Ashe have big boobs, and lips (true look), JD or choose where she live form start game, alone or whith dad? And other sitiuation in storyline. Enric meat ash form bigining, order protetc her from Willson. Ops, I'm out from this mod gallery.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
The latest public version of this mod doesn't seem to work for me. I have the 0.27 preview version installed and have the public 0.27 preview version of your mod, but the 0.27 scenes don't show up in the gallery. I installed it in the games folder and I didn't have an earlier version of the mod so I don't think the problem is there. Is there anything else I might have done wrong?
Sorry for the late answer. I tested the public version before releasing it and it was working perfectly. I tried it again and I can't find the problem you're describing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scenes are supposed to show up but they aren't available in the public Preview version.

I would like see all this frrom biginner in game, choose Ashly's apparace: bad, good, whore or bimbo2 directly n the games, I would see what appen, when Ashe have big boobs, and lips (true look), JD or choose where she live form start game, alone or whith dad? And other sitiuation in storyline. Enric meat ash form bigining, order protetc her from Willson. Ops, I'm out from this mod gallery.
o_O

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

The "images" folder includes a fix: copy/paste the folder into the "game" folder and replace the image.

Changelog:
  • Added 4 new bugfixed scenes from 0.27 ALPHA ;
  • Fixed bimbo2nude's earrings.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Changelog:
  • Updated the scenes from 0.27 PREVIEW and 0.27 ALPHA to 0.27 FINAL.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, keep getting these types of error message when choosing outfit or characters

mac version

Thanks

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Hey, I checked and I couldn't find the problem. Did you try to do a clean install?
Yes that's a clean version of the game downloaded with the mod added in.

I checked the messages again and it feels like somehow the image the mod is pulling has a weird character after the file name for some reason.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Hey, I checked and I couldn't find the problem. Did you try to do a clean install?
same here, I always get that message (since v25, I never tried the mod before that version).

Looks like something go wrong on image mouse hover (just hovering a Image, without clicking, trigger that error). No errors on text choices. 'Ignore' help let continue with options until you reach the scene.

from the log looks like file path is correct until last slash (parsed as a backslash)

[EDIT]: actually looks like the filepath is correct, but it adds "\r" before image extension for some reason.
Mac OS 10.14.4 here.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Great mod! Fun trying to get the path leading to all the different scenes still locked. Is there a reason for Ethan/Mom scene's being omitted from the mod?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Yes that's a clean version of the game downloaded with the mod added in.

I checked the messages again and it feels like somehow the image the mod is pulling has a weird character after the file name for some reason.
same here, I always get that message (since v25, I never tried the mod before that version).

Looks like something go wrong on image mouse hover (just hovering a Image, without clicking, trigger that error). No errors on text choices. 'Ignore' help let continue with options until you reach the scene.

from the log looks like file path is correct until last slash (parsed as a backslash)

[EDIT]: actually looks like the filepath is correct, but it adds "\r" before image extension for some reason.
Mac OS 10.14.4 here.
Thanks for the details.

I believe this is the same error as the one @thatfacelessdude reported a while ago. I don't know what is causing this issue on MAC and the only solution I've found is to get rid of the image that appear when you mouseover during the prescene customization. The fix is linked to in the on my Patreon Page.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you after you've applied the fix.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for the details.

I believe this is the same error as the one @thatfacelessdude reported a while ago. I don't know what is causing this issue on MAC and the only solution I've found is to get rid of the image that appear when you mouseover during the prescene customization. The fix is linked to in the on my Patreon Page.

Hi

Thanks for your response. It does seem to work now without the mouse over glowing bit.

Thank you very much

Reactions: JohnDupont

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Thanks for the details.

Yep! Now it works like a charm. Thank you dude.

Reactions: JohnDupont

aknicai

May 5, 2017
where can i download the 27 final? in the mega say 25 latest version and there are not new scene

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
where can i download the 27 final? in the mega say 25 latest version and there are not new scene
In the OP, click on "Official Page" under DOWNLOAD, then "LATEST VERSION", then on the first post "GGGB JDMOD 0.27 FINAL", then on "MEGA".

Reactions: aknicai

goodgirl

Oct 31, 2018

If you want to learn about the reasons I created the Patreon page, I detailled everything in .

Updated: 2019-May-06
Game | Creator: |
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.27 FINAL
Game Version: 0.27 FINAL

Gallery:

Fully fonctional gallery with:
  • Scene description at the bottom ;
  • Scene selection by character on the left ;
  • Customization for Ashley (Piercings, tattoos and boobjob) on the right. The style button is an artifact from an earlier version of the mod and only changes Ashley's clothing in the Gallery.
View attachment 197262
Unlock Feature:
You can watch a scene even if you didn't unlock it.
View attachment 197260

Pre-scene Customization:
These choices will have an impact on the scene you're about to watch.
View attachment 208793

Customization Menu:

Select your prefered options:
  • Taboos allow you to keep characters from being mentionned in scenes where they don't appear or are optionnal ;
  • Preferencesallows you to skip a bit of pre-scene customization:
    • Home is the person Ashley is leaving with ;
    • Addiction is Ashley's attitude towards drugs ;
    • Anal and Deepthroat control her sexual experience ;
    • Dildos are the one(s) she bought and/or will use.
View attachment 163120

Additional Features:

The JDMOD also enables the console and allows you to name your saves.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Special thanks:

DOWNLOAD

Shared:
- -

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes