Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
Hi, I'm on Mac and I keep having trouble with loading the Dave scenes, even the ones I've already seen, from the gallery. I installed the fix the OP put up earlier in the thread but it didn't work. Maybe it's the version I'm on. Anyone have a newer version of the mod where the Dave scenes are accessible?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

I won't make a Public Version for this update because the new addition is an expansion of an existing scene.

Changelog:
  • Added 1 new scenes from 0.25 PREVIEW ;
  • Bugfix: The Main Menu button is no longer disabled when playing the game.

It doesn't need to be. 0.24 FINAL has been Public since February 11th:

Latest Version doesn't mean Patrons Only Version. It's much easier for me to schedule things using Patron rather than upload a new version every 2 days, and it also reduces the odds of me missing a Public release.

No. It's an incentive to play this great game.

yes i tried the final .24 public version but it didn't let me watch any of the .24 scenes which i already unlocked via playthrough it says not available in this version. i thought the difference between the public and patreon versions is the release date, i mean what's the point of having a public version if it doesn't even let me re-watch new scenes that i already saw in the game, and the mega link has been in the .24 preview for ages it needs to be updated

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi, I'm on Mac and I keep having trouble with loading the Dave scenes, even the ones I've already seen, from the gallery. I installed the fix the OP put up earlier in the thread but it didn't work. Maybe it's the version I'm on. Anyone have a newer version of the mod where the Dave scenes are accessible?
It's harder for me to fix bugs for Mac and Linux but I always try. Do you have a screenshot or a traceback?

yes i tried the final .24 public version but it didn't let me watch any of the .24 scenes which i already unlocked via playthrough it says not available in this version. i thought the difference between the public and patreon versions is the release date, i mean what's the point of having a public version if it doesn't even let me re-watch new scenes that i already saw in the game, and the mega link has been in the .24 preview for ages it needs to be updated
I'm the one who's confused now.

The Public and Latest versions of the GGGB JDMOD are released at the same time. The Public version doesn't include the scenes which are in Early Access but it includes all the bugfixes, proofreading, new features, etc... The Latest versions becomes available to the public after the Early Access period.
The Shared version isn't something I'll change: Someone in the F95 community shared this version and it was added to the OP by someone other than me. I'm not removing it.

Reactions: shydoh07

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
It's harder for me to fix bugs for Mac and Linux but I always try. Do you have a screenshot or a traceback?

The Public and Latest versions of the GGGB JDMOD are released at the same time. The Public version doesn't include the scenes which are in Early Access but it includes all the bugfixes, proofreading, new features, etc... The Latest versions becomes available to the public after the Early Access period.
The Shared version isn't something I'll change: Someone in the F95 community shared this version and it was added to the OP by someone other than me. I'm not removing it.
so if i understand this correctly, we have to wait until 0.25 final gets released to be able to view the scenes from v0.24 ??!!

Feb 1, 2018

The file I attached is a screencap of the error message I got. I try to replay Dave scenes, both ones i have and haven't unlocked in regular playthroughs, and I get messages like these.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
so if i understand this correctly, we have to wait until 0.25 final gets released to be able to view the scenes from v0.24 ??!!
You didn't understand correctly. Not even close.

What would be correct is:
non supporters have to wait until 0.24 final gets released to be able to view the scenes from v0.24

The file I attached is a screencap of the error message I got. I try to replay Dave scenes, both ones i have and haven't unlocked in regular playthroughs, and I get messages like these.
Thanks. I'll try to find a solution but, at first glance, I have no idea how to fix it.

Help from Mac users would be appreciated ;)

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
You didn't understand correctly. Not even close.

What would be correct is:

Thanks. I'll try to find a solution but, at first glance, I have no idea how to fix it.

Help from Mac users would be appreciated ;)
but i can't !! i have the 0.24 and it says not available in this version on all the 0.24 scenes !
i need the patreon version to view the new scenes because according to what u said the public version does nothing but bug fixes and proofreading.

Reactions: Vdk69

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
but i can't !! i have the 0.24 and it says not available in this version on all the 0.24 scenes !
i need the patreon version to view the new scenes because according to what u said the public version does nothing but bug fixes and proofreading.
The Patreon Version you're talking about does NOT exist. There is no Patreon Version.

You clearly didn't understand my 4 answers ; please read them again because I don't think I can explain it to you better than I already have. And maybe check if you didn't miss the link I inserted into one of the images...;)

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
The Patreon Version you're talking does NOT exist. There is no Patreon Version.

You clearly didn't understand my 4 answers ; please read them again because I don't think I can explain it to you better than I already have. And maybe check if you didn't miss the link I inserted into one of the images...;)
right, anyway... sorry for the headache

Reactions: JohnDupont

Aiwass

Sep 11, 2017
Though having played the game through latest versions the gallery is still stuck at 0.19. I can't see anything after that.

Vdk69

Jul 19, 2017
I can't see any scene of version 24 in your mod in the public version. Is your mod going to be one version late in the public version?
Same problem.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Changelog:
  • Added 3 new bugfixed and proofread scenes from 0.25 ALPHA ;
  • Added 2 new tattoos and a new outfit to the customization screen ;
  • Bugfixes and improvements to customization.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I forgot to fix this bug in this update, but I believe I've found the problem and a solution. I release it in the next uodate (0.25 FINAL) or in a bugfix version.

Reactions: DrackDrap

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i get this when i try to open the game with the mod

File "game/JDMOD/scripts/custom/Custom_Character.rpy", line 74: u'transpose' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
vpgrid rows 2 transpose False spacing 5 align (0.5,0.60):

any solution?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
i get this when i try to open the game with the mod

File "game/JDMOD/scripts/custom/Custom_Character.rpy", line 74: u'transpose' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
vpgrid rows 2 transpose False spacing 5 align (0.5,0.60):

any solution?
transpose is a valid argument for vpgrid.

Perform a clean install.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes