3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
no, they just switched to findom
Findom would require they continue to actually BDSM content. This is just scammy.

i never played this when originally came out but my pure assumption would be, someone else made the models and animations someone who is no longer apart of the project, possibly a cuck or a findom relationship sort of thing
Someone in the comments here long ago showed they just pulled the models and animations from stuff off the internet. They even linked a heel walking animation this game uses from its original source. So you are right in the first assessment, not so much the rest. After 2 years of doing nothing there is a good chance they forgot how to do even this and refuse to re-learn. That is probably why they promised a new Goddess and then gave up before deleting the post.

shood

Apr 15, 2020
I played version 1.1 a long time ago. Suddenly I remembered about it and decided to see what new things had been added. As it turned out, nothing. Moreover, they cut out the prototype of the RPG level. Instead of a normal menu, there are now some 100,500 identical levels. Some kind of bullshit. It feels like the author who made the original levels is no longer there, and someone else stole the game and is attaching some chests, keys and other unnecessary crap to it.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I played version 1.1 a long time ago. Suddenly I remembered about it and decided to see what new things had been added. As it turned out, nothing. Moreover, they cut out the prototype of the RPG level. Instead of a normal menu, there are now some 100,500 identical levels. Some kind of bullshit. It feels like the author who made the original levels is no longer there, and someone else stole the game and is attaching some chests, keys and other unnecessary crap to it.

NO way! Really ?! Oh man.. I was looking forward to this game, since have so much interesting stuff. I was testing it like year ago, and it's kinda heart breaking to hear it's even worse than it was...

May 25, 2022
NO way! Really ?! Oh man.. I was looking forward to this game, since have so much interesting stuff. I was testing it like year ago, and it's kinda heart breaking to hear it's even worse than it was...
the game is going through an interesting phase. I am hoping it gets much better as the developer experiments with new stuff outside their comfort zone!

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
the game is going through an interesting phase. I am hoping it gets much better as the developer experiments with new stuff outside their comfort zone!
So I assume you played it. Tell me how much content is there? I remember like 3-4 encounter boy vs some giga woman in unfair fights.

May 25, 2022
So I assume you played it. Tell me how much content is there? I remember like 3-4 encounter boy vs some giga woman in unfair fights.
there is I think:

1st scene
Witch
Witch + Warrior
Knight
Vs slaves
Vs Goddess something
Vs Goddess Athena

then a new mode where you play against some goblins but that wasn't fully developed yet and I found it extremely difficult.

There's some new items and stuff that you can use to make your character stronger by opening chests (and getting keys to open them) but it still felt like the game was too difficult.
You can however play all those scenes and access all content even if you lose.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Basically no new femdom or giantess content for the last 3 years. The only thing added was lootboxes, pointless gear, and this half made RPG thing where you fight goblins. They added a tower but all that does is give more gold/exp the higher up it you go. The dev promises to add things like giantess or the like and then deletes the promise. They have deleted so many promises.. so at this point they are just trying to keep the patreon going.
Edit: as soon as I say something there seems to be an update. If it has any worth I don't know at the moment. The wording is a bit confusing.

Last edited:

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
YEAH ! That's it ! I remember this 'loot' where I can 'unlock' some sort of keys and have 'gear' but in that time I couldn't even put on my guy to wear it. As you say " The only thing added was lootboxes, pointless gear, and this half made RPG thing where you fight goblins. " I honestly don't feel like even testing this game anymore. I remember when I first launch it and saw how many ways there is to fuck my guy over :scat, stomping, vore, and more, I was amazed ! Yes, fights were unfair, but in the world that can eat you so you get better boner, I kinda understand for few rounds. But now ... if there is not so much added ...
I still wait for something to happened. But I don't know where that could be

Reactions: Gojii and smurf199

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Ok so I'm going to leave this here. Two days ago the dev made a promise of a new Goddess. Saying 2.6 will have it. Despite ALSO promising it would be in 2.5. Will it happen? well they just delete the promise again?
View attachment 3219783
I don't trust this, but hope for pervy things spring eternal.
I wonder if anyone still gets blue-balled by those posts. It's just ridiculous, but still amazing more than zero people (7 in this case) believe in the dev.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I wonder if anyone still gets blue-balled by those posts. It's just ridiculous, but still amazing more than zero people (7 in this case) believe in the dev.
EDIT: Ignore this, I was being stupid and misunderstood Rug.
What part of my post made you think I believe in the dev? At all in fact? At best we get what was promised, which I highly doubt. At worst it should be a warning to others not to trust this dev. The person that ghosted everyone for 2 years, constantly lies, and has added nothing of value.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
What part of my post made you think I believe in the dev? At all in fact? At best we get what was promised, which I highly doubt. At worst it should be a warning to others not to trust this dev. The person that ghosted everyone for 2 years, constantly lies, and has added nothing of value.
I don't think they were referring to you specifically. I think they were referring to those seven likes on that image you shared.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
What part of my post made you think I believe in the dev? At all in fact?
Pretty sure I didn't say that. Let's see:

That 7 springs from the amount of likes that Patreon post has, and you even pointed out:

I don't trust this
So it can be safely assumed you're not a patron that gave a like to that post. Thus, I didn't mean you believe in the dev at all, by any means.

May 25, 2022
I was not aware that the dev was not fulfilling promises, I was just hoping that it was development time taking too long. Sad stuff :( hopefully they will still fulfill their promises?

Reactions: Tkl27

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
People pleas ! We all know this is something more "if it happened i will check it I guess" than anything else. I am on this site for like 2 years or so and I am no stranger to games that say " just wait ! I will be great I promise", and then next update is "abandoned" tag added to game. It happened more times than not.
I also have bad taste on game that I really wanted to develop, but when It was in "good'' state, next developments make it so, och soooo shitty and far less (not even enjoyable) acceptable than it was. I talking about "IN HEAT'', that FNAF concept game. And to be honest, after so good time for the first time, I was interested in following up what is added, what is changed. To the point that I don't want to look at it.

Let's just hope that wouldn't happen to this degree in here. After all we have kinda working old versions and cheat engine,... right?

In the spirit of hope and new game releases, Happy New Yer to everybody ;D

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
It's the average politician. Don't hold your breath waiting for new relevant content, it may never come.
Even politicians get thrown out of office when their most popular/critical pledge is a flat out lie. They lie about 50 other things instead. Oddly, this one is also rolling in the "donor money."

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Not sure what is this rattling all about. Does anyone of you actually continue paying? I mean, the game is downloadable here for free. I did get it for free. Someone does seem to follow dev's Patreon page and upload newer versions here, so there must be a guy or two who still pays. But I doubt there are more than these.
Even so, there is such a thing as findom that some people seem to enjoy. The game now provides exactly that kind of experience.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes