3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
I find it hard to get mad at a game using free/pre-made assets because well so many games do it and you can alter the sequence enough that makes it not noticeable and us plebes dont care, look at how many people are jerkin it to the sims (lookin @ you futa community!)
not defending this game as it is trash what the dev has done with the development cycle
just my thoughts on using free assets
anyway

are there any hidden animations or moves? I enjoy learning the secrets beyond games as well although I have only done it with rpgmaker games because its so simple
Yes, but considering that this dev uses free assets while still milking quite decent patreon money is what triggers me the most, he's basically doing low/no effort at all for 3~ years and getting paid substantial amount of money for it, his only effort for now is modelling (with free assets mind you) camera work and this lootfest system that noone cared about, it's disgusting behaviour but who am I to judge, ez money especially when noone cares.

No, there aren't any hidden animations OR I haven't found any yet, it's quite hard to find any hidden moves/sequences without knowing their name, as for now I only found inconsistencies between chapters like really small perseus in-shoe in andromeda vs athena ending (I could never beat her) and much bigger perseus in andromeda fight.

As for the rpgmaker, I agree, I do it all the time using decryptors because I'm tired of the same formula/grind that just wastes my time, I came for content, not to fight some bugs/goblins in order to be able to see CG's/get to the boss who has CG/ etc.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Looks like a new promise is up, and they deleted the old promise. So now if you are a newcomer you won't notice that a quarter of a year passed with nothing to show for it. Still abandoned because nothing done.
That brings back old memories. I remember the clanging of pickaxes.

Pickaxe emoji.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

asd6597557

Jul 3, 2020
“Drunkenmonkey89,帖子:12781354,成员:2542091” said:
所以。。。

首先,您需要将文件“PlayerDataNEW”拖放到浏览器( ),然后才能获得游戏中使用的所有变量。然后你基本上可以让自己不朽......在我的文件中,你不会得到任何HP伤害。
变量有点搞砸了。正如你所看到的,耐力(END)将提高DR和FM的统计数据,这是防御评级,而ML在游戏中甚至没有被击落

您可以在下面的图片中看到我的值,我还附加了一个包含所示值的文件
(将它们放在“AppData/LocalLow/FWFS/Goddes of Trampling”中)

编辑:显示游戏版本 2.1,您可能会为所有无用的物品-宝箱-战利品-系统-SHIT 获得更多变量,因此您可能需要搜索一下
[/引用]
下载后,我找不到您提到的文件

Reactions: zhangff

asd6597557

Jul 3, 2020
“YukoValis,帖子:11260112,成员:331182” said:
是的,我们在这里谈论的是非常不同的文件类型。Unity 使用 dat 文件进行保存,并且通常对这些文件进行编码。这就像试图用你的房子钥匙启动一辆汽车。无论如何,我做了一个保存文件,给你一吨金币和 99 几乎所有东西。保存文件位置为 C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling。
[/引用]
如果我找不到文件,我该怎么办

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
如果我找不到文件,我该怎么办
如果这里有任何误译,我深表歉意。我正在使用谷歌翻译。 您是否正在搜索游戏文件夹中的文件?它不会出现在那里。游戏将数据保存到位于不同位置的单独文件夹中。我相信您正在寻找的文件位于"C:/Users/(用户名)/AppData/LocalLow/FWFS/Goddess of Trampling"。 我附上了文件在我电脑上的位置的屏幕截图,尽管情况可能略有不同。我不确定语言如何影响文件组织,但希望一切对你来说都是一样的。

1711882761757.png

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
So how long before another update? a month? another 3 months? It really bugs me how this still makes $1K a month when there are devs out there making quality femdom. Take Second Class for example. They now have multiple games with a wide range of kinks, but don't make nearly as much.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
So how long before another update? a month? another 3 months? It really bugs me how this still makes $1K a month when there are devs out there making quality femdom. Take Second Class for example. They now have multiple games with a wide range of kinks, but don't make nearly as much.
Don't you know? "SOON" - 1-12 months of constant blueballing to get the money, then when update arrives it'll again bring nothing new to the table aside from random mechanics noone asked for, no actual new content and the cycle continues.
if the new update has the battle, then it's again random asset flip.
The only thing this dev is doing is camera work, like literally the only thing not even kidding, I've researched entire scenes and it's just camera work with placement of actors. If you zoom out the camera during the scene it's just a random free animation taken from free assets, I think the only the version up to warlord fight has made actual original animations.
There was this other guy though, Moreffector who was inspired by this work but he changed his mind after making 2 games and went to make videos instead.

By the way, that's how sentences look like from another perspective, bruh moment
Idk guys doesn't seem to look like something that has to take 2~ years of development to do..."special effects"
Ignorance is bliss
View attachment breh-00.00.02.078-00.00.07.117.webm
View attachment bruh-00.00.07.083-00.00.25.600.webm
View attachment 2024-04-10 02-35-28.webm

Last edited:

asd6597557

Jul 3, 2020
“TheNumber7,帖子:13347414,成员:3383537” said:
如果这里有任何误译,我深表歉意。我正在使用谷歌翻译。您是否正在搜索游戏文件夹中的文件?它不会出现在那里。游戏将数据保存到位于不同位置的单独文件夹中。我相信您正在寻找的文件位于“C:/Users/(用户名)/AppData/LocalLow/FWFS/Goddess of Trampling”。我附上了文件在我电脑上的位置的屏幕截图,尽管情况可能略有不同。我不确定语言如何影响文件组织,但希望一切对你来说都是一样的。

View attachment 3494919
[/引用]
找到了,非常感谢

Reactions: TheNumber7

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Don't you know? "SOON" - 1-12 months of constant blueballing to get the money, then when update arrives it'll again bring nothing new to the table aside from random mechanics noone asked for, no actual new content and the cycle continues.
The only thing this dev is doing is camera work, like literally the only thing not even kidding, I've researched entire scenes and it's just camera work with placement of actors. If you zoom out the camera during the scene it's just a random free animation taken from free assets, I think the only the version up to warlord fight has made actual original animations.
There was this other guy though, Moreffector who was inspired by this work but he changed his mind after making 2 games and went to make videos instead.

By the way, that's how sentences look like from another perspective, bruh moment
Idk guys doesn't seem to look like something that has to take 2~ years of development to do..."special effects"
Ignorance is bliss
View attachment 3525990
View attachment 3525879
View attachment 3525924

whats the program called that you are using to find all them sences?

Reactions: PootisPenser76

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Unity Explorer, works with any Unity game as long as you know what you're doing
the ultimate tool to highlight devs laziness
I'm a little confused on how to use it XD do I only have to download the Unity Explorer or BepinEX to
or like which parts I need to download and put in the game folder I need a tutorial I'm a noob at this stuff

Last edited:

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
I'm a little confused on how to use it XD do I only have to download the Unity Explorer or BepinEX to
or like which parts I need to download and put in the game folder I need a tutorial I'm a noob at this stuff
1.Download BepinEX version x86
2.Extract it to main directory of the game, launch the game, close it
3.Download UnityExplorer BepinEX 5 , extract it to BepinEX/Plugins folder
4.Download Freemove Injector mono , extract it to BepinEX/Plugins folder
5.Download IsDebugBuild mono , extract it toBepinEX/Plugins folder
that's it, launch the game and on the right side should be scene loader, use it to load scenes, disable textures etc.
beware of using freecam as it uses WASD for movement and all fights use WASD to launch a move, so often times you just have to re-enable freecam and be fast enough to find the scene

Jan 1, 2018
I gotta give them credit to change the camera's perspective to hide how theyre using those type of free assets

Ignorance is bliss
View attachment 3525990
View attachment 3525879
View attachment 3525924

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
>Install game
>Click Customization
>Game takes half a decade to load.
>I go to a character customization screen and since I can't back out to go to setting I hit the esc key.
>When I enter into the game the customization tab is something else and I discover I am stuck with the shitty default character.
>Delete the game as there doesn't seem to be a way to delete the character or customize them after that point.
>Reinstall from the Compressed copy of the game I downloaded, still has the data and I can't do shit.

This game is fucking retarded

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Sounds like you have a bad PC, and also didn't check this thread to find out that the savegame is located at C:\Users\[User]\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes