3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

liron102

Sep 12, 2023
You are supposed to endlessly grind to get levels and gear to stand a chance.
The levels of the tower offer nothing but a percentage more gold/exp.
Honestly just enjoying losing on the first floor of the tower and play something else.
Does the gear and other stuff we buy also improve power in the tower or is it only for the village raid?

Surely we can enjoy the entrance level, but since the stars and the upper levels are there, naturally we wonder if and how they can be reached

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Does the gear and other stuff we buy also improve power in the tower or is it only for the village raid?

Surely we can enjoy the entrance level, but since the stars and the upper levels are there, naturally we wonder if and how they can be reached
Gears helps with the tower unless the dev disabled that. The gear was here long before the raid nonsense. All I'm saying is that you will get nothing on the above floors save for gold and exp boost. It isn't worth it. Someone on here got to floor 8 and said nothing changed. A few pages back I have a save file that gives you 99 of everything and a ton of gold if you want to play around with that.

Reactions: liron102

liron102

Sep 12, 2023
Gears helps with the tower unless the dev disabled that. The gear was here long before the raid nonsense. All I'm saying is that you will get nothing on the above floors save for gold and exp boost. It isn't worth it. Someone on here got to floor 8 and said nothing changed. A few pages back I have a save file that gives you 99 of everything and a ton of gold if you want to play around with that.
Thanks. Good to know.

I thought the upper floors would have other characters and scenes.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I thought the upper floors would have other characters and scenes.
Hah no. The dev is scum. sitting on a great idea that they refuse to expand on. For the last 2-3 years it has been nothing but silence or these pointless additions. I am pretty sure they don't even know how to add new characters or scenes anymore. Anytime they promise something they just delete it a month later so they can pull from patreon.

powerful1

Jul 7, 2021
New mode? I don't know what's going on? I have played version 0.9+before, but it's really garbage. The boss has a high chance of releasing special attacks, and once it's hit, it's difficult to break free. The skill system seems to be a decoration, and I've won the last level but haven't been able to win the second or third level (with two bosses). It's disgusting,,

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
how to play this game , i can't win any NPC
This is a supposed to lose kind of game. At least the first few dozen times. It is a femdom game. The people who seek this game out are those that want to be trampled and other things. Eventually you will build up enough to win, but it will take awhile. The problem is that the dev is a lazy scammer and so the idea is barely realized.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
What the hell are you supposed to do with the balance directions? It seems completely random and basically ends all fights it's a part of as soon as they use it.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
What the hell are you supposed to do with the balance directions? It seems completely random and basically ends all fights it's a part of as soon as they use it.
I honestly forget, but I think there is some kind of tell that lets you know.
I remember getting her off me in like 2 presses, but that was a long time ago.

liron102

Sep 12, 2023
You have to press one of the keyboard keys (up/down/right/left) according to where there is a blue light.
This way you will be released after 3-4 correct clicks

Nov 5, 2018
Who asked for this?!

This is not Skyrim and will never be Skyrim. It´s a kinky game where a young man gets foot smothered by a giantess. Period. The sheer stupidity is mind-boggling here.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Who asked for this?!

This is not Skyrim and will never be Skyrim. It´s a kinky game where a young man gets foot smothered by a giantess. Period. The sheer stupidity is mind-boggling here.
Background story lmao. Why the hell would I want to change the protagonist's hands or feet? Well, feet would be understandable for the stages where you play as a gladiatrix, I guess. The other options seem OK, though they don't justify the delay -- nor the investment.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Background story lmao. Why the hell would I want to change the protagonist's hands or feet? Well, feet would be understandable for the stages where you play as a gladiatrix, I guess. The other options seem OK, though they don't justify the delay -- nor the investment.
Oh, just saw the screenshot (was too lazy to wait until then to post previous comment). Looks like a 3D RPG with minimum amount of fetish content, now, if you ask me.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Notice how they deleted the post before this saying they were working on the character creation?
Like many times before this, there is a 50% chance this new concept will just get deleted, and was used to boost patreon money. The other 50% is that the feature is actually added but it is seriously underwhelming, and something anyone could have spat out in a few days. Being able to switch to a female character is actually something I wanted, but all the other fluff seems like a waste of time. Let us see if we get even that.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 8, 2017
Notice how they deleted the post before this saying they were working on the character creation?
Like many times before this, there is a 50% chance this new concept will just get deleted, and was used to boost patreon money. The other 50% is that the feature is actually added but it is seriously underwhelming, and something anyone could have spat out in a few days. Being able to switch to a female character is actually something I wanted, but all the other fluff seems like a waste of time. Let us see if we get even that.
As scummy as FWFS appears to be, deleting that post doesn't seem ridiculous when it was replaced with an updated character creator post in it's place. It just seems like a remaster of the old post.

Character customization does seem quite fun, though I get it's annoying that it cuts into the actual 'good' content. And playing a female other than Andromeda, does seem nice too. Although I don't see a gender swap option in the leak? Does this mean the player is now female only? And is Perseus just completely gone?

Playing a female is fun, but I've always kind of preferred micro/macro with opposite genders so I kind of hope the option to be male is still there. And it'd be nice if we can edit whenever or at least have a 2nd profile to switch between them.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes