THEPSPUMD

Apr 8, 2018
This game was annoying to play through....

Then i get to the final boss and it keeps glitching the rescuer count so the stage never clears.... what the hell?

how did you beat the game? cause it keeps glitching out so i can't
I think that happened to me a couple of times, I used the most powerful lightning and had the item on for traps to not kill us, It did eventually just keep looping until I ended the game and restarted, the last level deff has some kind of really bad glitch around it for sure.

JasonMM

May 27, 2022
Missing one scene in the gallery. Didn't get all the items, but there should be enough money in there to buy everything. This was a very annoying game to play until I just used cheat engine to bypass most of the levels lol

Edit:The save goes into %appdata%/locallow/Ezgoro

Sorry i dont know where toput the save file D:

Jun 17, 2018
Missing one scene in the gallery. Didn't get all the items, but there should be enough money in there to buy everything. This was a very annoying game to play until I just used cheat engine to bypass most of the levels lol

Edit:The save goes into %appdata%/locallow/Ezgoro
Where exactly??
Please kindly explain the steps. The carrier boy in this game is IDIOT. I will definitely kill him instead of goblins, at least continuously respawning goblins are not much problem than him. Screenshot 2022-09-15 234849.jpg

Edit:
No need buddy just ctrl+f8 it :)(y)

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Seeing the images made me optimistic, until I read the reviews, bummer, thanks for making the reviews though.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes