Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Missing one scene in the gallery. Didn't get all the items, but there should be enough money in there to buy everything. This was a very annoying game to play until I just used cheat engine to bypass most of the levels lol

Edit:The save goes into %appdata%/locallow/Ezgoro
Thank god... Decent art but what a horrible game

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
I am like, actively impressed about how bad this game is. The cart dude slip-n-slides everywhere because the gaps are too small for him to go through, and especially later in the game, it seems like the platforming is being actively hostile towards you with all the spikes and nets. I hope the next game by the developer is better (if they do make a next game)

Reactions: goldenb

misterp5

Nov 25, 2019
is it just me or does every spell in this game have a speed of 0?
meaning every spell just stays where you cast it not moving at all.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
It's called Goblin Hunter, I expected her to get fucked by goblins but instead it's 80% just sex with that shitty dweeb and she herself doesn't even get fucked by goblins. What a rip of my time.

Chudrad

Nov 15, 2021
there was a virus found anyone else get this and is it a false positive I don't feel like taking any chances with this short experience

ziggyzerda

Nov 17, 2018
Solid animation, everything else about this game is fucking garbage. I've never been so pissed off at a sidescroller. Platforming is garbage, AI is garbage, it takes an hour to get enough money for one upgrade, and the enemies can hit you through any solid surface so good luck regaining your mana when enemies are nearby. Want to make it 10x better? Remove the cart and you'll be getting somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: crimonkoi

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This game was annoying to play through....

Then i get to the final boss and it keeps glitching the rescuer count so the stage never clears.... what the hell?

there's a bangle the shop shells that helps the cart avoid pits. i didn't discover it until after I'd beaten it. yes, insanely frustrating
how did you beat the game? cause it keeps glitching out so i can't

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
Missing one scene in the gallery. Didn't get all the items, but there should be enough money in there to buy everything. This was a very annoying game to play until I just used cheat engine to bypass most of the levels lol

Edit:The save goes into %appdata%/locallow/Ezgoro
Did you manage to get that scene somehow?
Hi, does anyone know what is the missing scene there ? View attachment 2020776
Same here...

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes