• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
I have cheated the game and shall give you my save..

(EDIT : Got Most recollections unlocked, some endings you have to finish, Walkthrough is in the game anyway, have fun)

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 3052960
Hi guys, does anyone know what error this is, a friend passed me this screenshot
This is useless. There is no way to diagnose what is going on from this screenshot.

99% chance this is an issue with how your friend's computer is set up (some file protection or antivirus software fucking up) or he fucked up the game files monkeying around with them.

Pallaringa0

Nov 7, 2023
Any way to make a clean start of the game? I am playing the Fan Translated version but all the images in the gallery are unlocked already. I want to earn it and unlock it on my own, not having it given. I tried deleting the aprox 69 saves that came included with the zip but still everything is unlocked.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Any way to make a clean start of the game? I am playing the Fan Translated version but all the images in the gallery are unlocked already. I want to earn it and unlock it on my own, not having it given. I tried deleting the aprox 69 saves that came included with the zip but still everything is unlocked.
Delete the save folder entirely. Or delete the datasu.ksd and datasc.ksd files rather than the save files.

Reactions: Pallaringa0

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Hello,

I recently moved to a new laptop (still a Macbook, however) because my old one decided it was suddenly on the fritz, and I have once again been attempting to play the same games I transferred over.

I'm using Parallels Desktop to simulate Windows 11, and have switched locale to Japanese without issue. However, with this game I tried to open the full-save fan-translated version and this error message appeared.

A rough translation said that an exception occurred and "Storage startup.tjs not found" (a file I can't seem to locate). I tried unzipping an entirely new copy, but the same message popped up. Similar issues of files not being readable have occured once before when I downloaded the Kuroinu 1 and 2 Redux and it said the configuration data file couldn't be read.

I would like to know what's going on, and whether there's anything I can do. I can provide additional details of OS or the like if need be.

Edit: If at all possible (or if it is the preferable solution), I would like to know which version of Wine can run the non-fan translated version on my base Mac OS without changing locale.

Feb 27, 2023
Someone animated the game into a Motion Anime with the game's voice acting and visual/sound effects. Truly a random internet hero.

Thats true dedication! Also episode 4 of the anime came out yesterday. Hentaigasm! Among other sites have it already.

Also bad news on it´s stated it finished airing, guess we wont get to see Goblin Lord´s debut.

Last edited:

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Damn, that's a shame. I was expecting Simona to be matched with the Goblin Lord, since she was the next person in the game's narrative line that isn't a DLC character. If that were combined with a sixth episode showing a Shaman, then that would have covered all the different goblin types.

They seemed on a steady course and pattern to give one episode to each goblin type at least, given that's one dimension to the scene variation in the base game (or in hindsight, they did skip the Shaman in the order the goblins are usually presented in-Shaman is between Hobgoblins and Champions, who were Episode 2 and 3-so maybe we can take that as evidence of a preexisting plan to cut it off with Sayuki and Episode 4).

My guess as to why is that the Goblin Lord requires full-on voice acting that the base game doesn't provide and would require an original creation. Not to mention the Shaman is super tricky: either they go with the weakening spell and it's not that unique, or they go with the illusion spell and that's probably incredibly complex for similar reasons to the Goblin Lord's voice (relatively speaking for this sort of media). Oh, and both require elaborate magical circles that are one thing to draw but likely hell to animate.

I don't know how much MyAnimeList can be trusted with this, or where they source this information from, but I hope (or cope, whichever it is) that it's wrong. Or maybe, if I can really cope here, Ill Bourne might get an adaptation down the line.

Reactions: leochan22
Feb 27, 2023
Damn, that's a shame. I was expecting Simona to be matched with the Goblin Lord, since she was the next person in the game's narrative line that isn't a DLC character. If that were combined with a sixth episode showing a Shaman, then that would have covered all the different goblin types.

They seemed on a steady course and pattern to give one episode to each goblin type at least, given that's one dimension to the scene variation in the base game (or in hindsight, they did skip the Shaman in the order the goblins are usually presented in-Shaman is between Hobgoblins and Champions, who were Episode 2 and 3-so maybe we can take that as evidence of a preexisting plan to cut it off with Sayuki and Episode 4).

My guess as to why is that the Goblin Lord requires full-on voice acting that the base game doesn't provide and would require an original creation. Not to mention the Shaman is super tricky: either they go with the weakening spell and it's not that unique, or they go with the illusion spell and that's probably incredibly complex for similar reasons to the Goblin Lord's voice (relatively speaking for this sort of media). Oh, and both require elaborate magical circles that are one thing to draw but likely hell to animate.

I don't know how much MyAnimeList can be trusted with this, or where they source this information from, but I hope (or cope, whichever it is) that it's wrong. Or maybe, if I can really cope here, Ill Bourne might get an adaptation down the line.
They could be saving Shaman for The Fable and Goblin lord for Ill Bourne, most likely, but we´ll only get those years down the line if ever as a special OVA or something, I just dont see 4 episodes per series coming out consistently animation is expensive afterall.

Also a side note, we never see Sayuki giving birth to a Goblin Lord or a shaman so thats that.

It wasnt a problem with Goblin Paladin, Goblin lord´s only a problem, if it´s for DLC characters with prolonged dialogue and scenes, plenty in the original game werent too stretched out.

But still it would make sense to get shaman first Goblin lord, last due to extra voice acting.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Well, looking at it again just to make sure, Sayuki seems to give birth to two regular goblins and one Paladin. I don't really think that's inaccurate given the gameplay of birthing is technically random chance, so regular goblins being born after a session with the Goblin Paladin (even if it was only the Goblin Paladin) seems perfectly reasonable.

And yeah, Paladin wasn't a problem but his dialogue was explicitly broken bits and not that complex, so it probably wasn't too difficult to squeeze it into the one scene that they go with (not that I am in any way undercutting the studio's work). The Lord has far more complex dialogue and actively engages in conversation depending on the situation, so they need to be able to scriptwrite a condensed version for a 20-minute episode instead of being stretched across like nine total scenes in-game.

If they ever do The Fable or Ill Bourne, it'll be years down the line unless by very popular demand, which I have no way to gauge on the Japanese audience, I agree with that. Shaman first, then Gobin Lord, is an order I agree with as well. But I think it's highly unlikely that any of the AddOns for The Fable or Ill Bourne have a chance of being animated simply because they're DLC and it's almost certain whatever studio picks it up will be going for the base game for maximum possible recognition.

Cheers.

Feb 27, 2023
Well, looking at it again just to make sure, Sayuki seems to give birth to two regular goblins and one Paladin. I don't really think that's inaccurate given the gameplay of birthing is technically random chance, so regular goblins being born after a session with the Goblin Paladin (even if it was only the Goblin Paladin) seems perfectly reasonable.

And yeah, Paladin wasn't a problem but his dialogue was explicitly broken bits and not that complex, so it probably wasn't too difficult to squeeze it into the one scene that they go with (not that I am in any way undercutting the studio's work). The Lord has far more complex dialogue and actively engages in conversation depending on the situation, so they need to be able to scriptwrite a condensed version for a 20-minute episode instead of being stretched across like nine total scenes in-game.

If they ever do The Fable or Ill Bourne, it'll be years down the line unless by very popular demand, which I have no way to gauge on the Japanese audience, I agree with that. Shaman first, then Gobin Lord, is an order I agree with as well. But I think it's highly unlikely that any of the AddOns for The Fable or Ill Bourne have a chance of being animated simply because they're DLC and it's almost certain whatever studio picks it up will be going for the base game for maximum possible recognition.

Cheers.
The lord has longer dialogue only in the context of making the woman orgasm first, as we´ve seen in this episode the dialogue can be cut in afterward scenes in favor of poses lasting only a few secs time at best.

Sayuki´s dialogue with Paladin and G. Lord is practically the same, in regards of their "Katanas" it doesnt really change all that much aside from G. Lord throwing a few more banter that can be skipped anyway.

However with other girls, G. Lord can give out more dialogue depending on the circunstance behind making them orgasm first, there are also instances of Shaman and other Goblin types having prolonged scenes as well in game, by having "special" interactions with X character, G. Lord seems to have more special cases than other goblin types tho, even having a NTR route if you use it on Kaylee, or the "diplomatic" chick.

Slippyfopp

Dec 5, 2023
It's kind of a shame the animé isn't producing any more eps. Episode 2 had a lot of my favorite fetishes; stomach bulges from giant penises, cumflation, pregnancy, and birth. The art in the game doesn't quite hit me the same way as the animé does.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes