ederparis

May 18, 2018
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 has English translation available only for the base game. All DLC remain untranslated in the official version.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, contains all DLC, and uses the official translation where it exists.

Goblin Burrow Complete ENG 220528

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full save

I downloaded the GoFile mirror and the game already comes with everything unlocked by default, I tried deleting some of the Save files in the savedata folder but it breaks the game, I managed to delete the save files but the gallery stays unlocked.
Normally I wouldn't mind but the game is fun I kinda wanna do everything my self.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I downloaded the GoFile mirror and the game already comes with everything unlocked by default, I tried deleting some of the Save files in the savedata folder but it breaks the game, I managed to delete the save files but the gallery stays unlocked.
Normally I wouldn't mind but the game is fun I kinda wanna do everything my self.
Delete the entire savedata folder. That's how I usually reset it when shipping, my bad on forgetting to do that.

Reactions: ederparis

ederparis

May 18, 2018

If I delete the entire save folder this happens, It breaks the translation.

1690927105073.png
1690927201650.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If I delete the entire save folder this happens, It breaks the translation.

View attachment 2818234
View attachment 2818236
Ooooh, because you're using the official version. Use the fan translation, it's better.

The last menu, (L) is the multi-language support menu. If you want to stick to the official version, you just need to change it back to the English partial translation from the menu.

ederparis

May 18, 2018
Ooooh, because you're using the official version. Use the fan translation, it's better.

The last menu, (L) is the multi-language support menu. If you want to stick to the official version, you just need to change it back to the English partial translation from the menu.
I'm using the fan translation, but yeah changing the language in the settings fixed the game.
I mean the first DLC is translated so it is the fan translation right?
Thanks for the help

1690984561458.png
1690984965077.png

Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
Did you need to reach 80-90 day to trigger the ending or just fulfill the requirements?
Back then when dlc comeout i play this game but for some reason i cant trigger other ending except the first two even though i already follow the guide and have requirements for elf ending, it say the ending will get trigger at end turn but it never happen to me.
Did the last version still have this problem or it just my mistake

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
Did you need to reach 80-90 day to trigger the ending or just fulfill the requirements?
Back then when dlc comeout i play this game but for some reason i cant trigger other ending except the first two even though i already follow the guide and have requirements for elf ending, it say the ending will get trigger at end turn but it never happen to me.
Did the last version still have this problem or it just my mistake
If you have not captured Asteria, then endings trigger on turn end, base on the conditions you've met.

If you captured Asteria, then endings trigger on turn 90, also base on the conditions you've met (but if you've met multiple endings conditions, the trigger priority goes: Asteria true end > DLC4 end > Sophie end > Asteria + Elda end > Patricia + Zara end > base game end(s)

Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
If you have not captured Asteria, then endings trigger on turn end, base on the conditions you've met.

If you captured Asteria, then endings trigger on turn 90, also base on the conditions you've met (but if you've met multiple endings conditions, the trigger priority goes: Asteria true end > DLC4 end > Sophie end > Asteria + Elda end > Patricia + Zara end > base game end(s)
Thank you for your answer

So this game priority Asteria Ending,Maybe that was the reason because i manage to capture her and most of my requirement except for continent ending (i capture diana first)i got after capture her so at turn 80 onwards.

Did Asteria have other requirement other than make her Nasty/lewd state because i already make her Nasty but still get that second ending

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for your answer

So this game priority Asteria Ending,Maybe that was the reason because i manage to capture her and most of my requirement except for continent ending (i capture diana first)i got after capture her so at turn 80 onwards.

Did Asteria have other requirement other than make her Nasty/lewd state because i already make her Nasty but still get that second ending
Make every single girl in the game lewd, together with Asteria

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Syntax error on "Fire Dragon's Favor" skill. Any solutions?

(kag.se[0].play(%[storage:"se選択.ogg"])),(drawMessage('fore', '-Fire Dragon's Favor-', 'Raise the Attack of all of your armies by 2x for 3 turn.', ''))

Edit: Eurg, I think I see the mistake. That quotation mark is either misplaced or there's one missing...

TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.
WHat? I thought this WAS the Fan translation! FFS and game companies wonder why piracy is thriving to this day!

Why is the Fan Translation not in OP?

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Syntax error on "Fire Dragon's Favor" skill. Any solutions?

(kag.se[0].play(%[storage:"se選択.ogg"])),(drawMessage('fore', '-Fire Dragon's Favor-', 'Raise the Attack of all of your armies by 2x for 3 turn.', ''))

Edit: Eurg, I think I see the mistake. That quotation mark is either misplaced or there's one missing...

WHat? I thought this WAS the Fan translation! FFS and game companies wonder why piracy is thriving to this day!

Why is the Fan Translation not in OP?
I fixed that error like a year ago, what version did you download?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I fixed that error like a year ago, what version did you download?
The one in OP. After seeing the post about the fan translation I got that one. Everything works now, thank you very much.

Also, is there an ending guide?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes