• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Maybe im not breaking them fully? it always just ends with getting wiped out by the army or something
Is it your first run? 'Cause you can't really break all of them in the first run as you need to do certain things to be able to do so. Also, you need to break them all; just specific ones to get an ending. As such, are you sure your doing that? Plus there should be an ending guide within the files to help you there.

That and yes breaking them does have levels to them, so perhaps you haven't fully broken them.

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Hello, i see that the fan translation will be better, but i got a "problem", i want to do the game without the gallery unlocked, and if i delete the actual data, the translation will be deleted as well, any solution ?

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
okay i did a weird manip, i installed the official game and the fan trans game, i deleted the save game "datasu.ksd" and replaced it with the official one, it look ok for now 1714653464962.png
in the official one, i didn't get sabrina, it was in japanese with kaylee, idk if it will work in game, but the gallery look ok at least

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
okay i did a weird manip, i installed the official game and the fan trans game, i deleted the save game "datasu.ksd" and replaced it with the official one, it look ok for now View attachment 3595812
in the official one, i didn't get sabrina, it was in japanese with kaylee, idk if it will work in game, but the gallery look ok at least
The fan translation is not a patch, it is the game with all necessary files. Putting them both in the same folder is just wasting space. The game will not load the fan translation if the data.xp3 file from the official game is present. If you delete the save folder entirely you can start fresh on either one, but you did accidentally delete the file that matters. Only deleting that file can result in your save games not appearing in the load menu though, so I recommend just deleting the whole save folder.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes