• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: the Fable [WIP][Peperoncino][ver.20230512]

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017

New info on the new Goblin Burrow.

Coming May 14th

Will have all the features and "improvements" from the previous games (including heroine alteration similar to Fable), and more.

They promise a "final evolution" of the series.
I was mistaken.

It is The Fable combined version that will come out in May 14th.

News on the new GB will start at May 17th.

SilentCrowd01

Jun 16, 2023
Completing the final floor will end the run, trigger whatever ending you currently in.
Harem end = make all girls maid
Brothel end = make all girls maid and then whores, whenever you open the store without any girl visiting, there will be option to whore out the girls

Still no clue how to progress the love paths.
if you're still looking for the answer just don't drug them do that for a few interactions of them sleeping in your inn and they will willingly become a maid. then complete the last dungeon. the most annoying part about it is how grindy the game is you got to do it 1 by 1 so focus on one girl each run and it doesn't even have unique lewds just different dialogue the fallen route be more interesting because it implies pregnancy for the heroine.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Full save is included in the download. Reference information is all in the download.
sorry to bother you muninkai but this version its ready to play or is still being translated?, also thank you so much for translating the 3 games , and i don't forget thai2410 thanks you too

Reactions: kocotendk1

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
sorry to bother you muninkai but this version its ready to play or is still being translated?, also thank you so much for translating the 3 games , and i don't forget thai2410 thanks you too
Fable is almost entirely MTL, definitely has had the least work done of all the peperoncino games. There are no plans to improve it at this time though, so this is probably as good as it's gonna get.

Reactions: kocotendk1

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
1715334235756.png
Goblin Burrow: Sengoku Gakidou
Roughly translated to: The Way of the Warring States Gaki
Gaki is Japanese hungry ghost/ghoul, with the appearance similar to goblins, and yes, it's the original of the gaki (brat) meme

Edit: Praying they're using the old engine and not Unity like Adventurer Inn 2 (so we can translate it like usual)

Last edited:

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
View attachment 3620916
Goblin Burrow: Sengoku Gakidou
Roughly translated to: The Way of the Warring States Gaki
Gaki is Japanese hungry ghost/ghoul, with the appearance similar to goblins, and yes, it's the original of the gaki (brat) meme

Edit: Praying they're using the old engine and not Unity like Adventurer Inn 2 (so we can translate it like usual)
I hope they have some different unique mechanic like goblin's den 3. 1 was basic and 2 was a better version of 1. Just tired of the same old shtick with new faces.

Reactions: XCelesX

Garif

Sep 22, 2018
I hope we get new goblin types or that they switch out some of the current ones (Maybe in some kind of rotation with future releases). Pretty much everything that can be done with them, has been done. I would also love, if they would add the girls as unit types.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
any news yet? its may 17th today

Just a brief introduction about the girls on the promo cover, here's some of the important info:

- The long name is as I mentioned before, but they'll call it "Sengoku Goblin" for short. (We probably should, too)
- They mentioned about how the Goblin also geared up in Japanese armors, whether this is just a joke or actually real is yet unknown
- The girls' archetypes are based on Japanese historical figures.
- There will also be "altered heroines" like Fable.
- Release in summer, so most likely July or August

They don't exactly said who the girls are based on, just hints. Here are my guesses:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.