Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thinh

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, KrkrExtract is troublesome, because in order to handle the Japanese it needs to be launched in Japanese locale, which you can't really do because it's not coded to launch like that. I feel like there's probably a way to get it to work, but I haven't found it.

I use instead. It has never given me any problems.
Thanks a lot! it works like a charm.

Reactions: MuninKai

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
No idea if someone already suggested that to him - but i hope Peperoncino adds some kind of endless mode to the game. I mean, would it really be that difficulty to do? All he needs is to remove the time limit. Maybe put that behind getting all endings to the game or something if he wants to.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
A question, how would one do the save file transfer from the first game to the second game?
When you start a new game the first thing it will ask is if you would like to import a Goblin Burrow save. You keep your goblins and inherited stats, but lose any you got from training or items. I don't know how it finds your Goblin Burrow saves yet, I haven't investigated that, but it seemed to detect mine just fine. I assume they have to be on the same hard drive?

No idea if someone already suggested that to him - but i hope Peperoncino adds some kind of endless mode to the game. I mean, would it really be that difficulty to do? All he needs is to remove the time limit. Maybe put that behind getting all endings to the game or something if he wants to.
Literally every peperoncino release has this post (many, many times). I strongly doubt it will ever happen, but you could send them something through the support mail function.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Get one or two of the last game DLCs. They are only 1$ each.

On a second note, the last Goblin's Burrow also didn't have voice on release. It took them 1 month and a half to add those in.
Well, damn oh well.

I have all the DLCs for the first game. No biggie, because I now know about the save importing feature.

Unfortunately, I deleted the game a while ago :LOL:

I'll live but thank you for the suggestion.

When you start a new game the first thing it will ask is if you would like to import a Goblin Burrow save. You keep your goblins and inherited stats, but lose any you got from training or items. I don't know how it finds your Goblin Burrow saves yet, I haven't investigated that, but it seemed to detect mine just fine. I assume they have to be on the same hard drive?

Literally every peperoncino release has this post (many, many times). I strongly doubt it will ever happen, but you could send them something through the support mail function.
Damn, I could have used my super edited Gobs of destruction.

They don't have the game's data out in the open this time for me to edit using VScode. Shame.

Dethernaxx

Nov 9, 2020
I didn't get any prompt whatsoever and both games are on the same drive

1626901579724.png

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, i know that this post happens every time - but i still feel like mentioning this because there is a reason it bothers players. I actually sent them a message on this back when OG Goblin Burrow was release, they did reply they would "look at the issue" (The best i understood through the google translated email) and... well, foregone conclusion i guess.

Reactions: Saburo. M

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
should i expect a month or 2 for the mtl version? (at least as a starting point for manual one)
I released a first draft last night. I'll probably have an MTL for H-scenes and ENG for the gameplay relevant things like UI, Tutorial, Introductions done by the end of next week.

I didn't get any prompt whatsoever and both games are on the same drive

View attachment 1311082
Weird. Like I mentioned, I don't know how it is detecting Goblin Burrow saves, so I can't troubleshoot for now. It's on my list of things to figure out.

Reactions: LancerZero

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As someone who's done things like waiting 2 years and change for a translation before, I can certainly put a pin on things and wait until this game also reaches a state that's hopefully close to the original game, however long that takes.

Also, I still have the first game and whatnot. So while I wait, I can certainly use that to make an even more ridiculous burrow to inherit in this game if you guys ever figure out how the save import thing works.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Wow I must say the machine translation is pretty darn good as far as it goes. Did you use DeepL?

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
No, he wont upload it i already asked, thats why i decided to upload it my self after work but someone already did that.
You can find it in sukebei, heres a link:

At the address you posted there is a comment saying:

"It is flawed and not complete.
A revised version is available from the creator.
Please re-upload."

Does the information proceed?

Reactions: phatdeptrai0z

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017

Please re-upload."

It means the version uploaded there is not the lastest version. There has been a few patches, fixing bugs and things.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Wow I must say the machine translation is pretty darn good as far as it goes. Did you use DeepL?
Yeah. It does a pretty poor job of correctly assigning possessives (lots of "her cocks" and "his pregnant bellies") but is generally pretty passable. It's my MTL of choice.

Please re-upload."

Yes. If you are playing with my ENGr0.1 patch though it will also contain all the updates from July 20th listed on DLSite.

Reactions: Skyzenski

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Here is

Installation is the same, just drag patch_1.xp3 into your Illborne folder. Replace the r0.1 patch if you have it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Yes, i know that this post happens every time - but i still feel like mentioning this because there is a reason it bothers players. I actually sent them a message on this back when OG Goblin Burrow was release, they did reply they would "look at the issue" (The best i understood through the google translated email) and... well, foregone conclusion i guess.
You can add more days within the game by doing the ritual sacrifice. It's random if it appears for you but it adds +1 each time you do it. Hope it doesnt ask to sacrifice the women lol.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes