RPGM Abandoned Goat of Blood [v0.14a] [Y's Contracted Chaos]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Y's Contracted Chaos

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
lol, yes, I found Derpy first, who gives the Sword Hilt, then Eileen who just gave a promise for a later reward, and then the final one that leads to the shovel. Now I'm just wandering around the area checking all the gravestones. It's an early build, I'm Level 5, I'm satisfied if I've seen everything there is to see for now.

I just wanted to be sure that the Gravekeeper's task and taking Aifi to the Church of Edok were the only two available quests at the moment.
Also, you can find axe in the forest, it gives 2 different skills then the sword. Skills generally binded to the weapon itself, different weapon - different skills. Probably should explain it somewhere in game, tho

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
It seriously needs a walkthrough as maps are huuge and you don't really know what to do next.
I've been to town, helped the woman at the bar by clearing the Church of Edok in the forest. Now I'm back to town and can't find anything else to do. The gravekeeper just tells me to go away...

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
It seriously needs a walkthrough as maps are huuge and you don't really know what to do next.
I've been to town, helped the woman at the bar by clearing the Church of Edok in the forest. Now I'm back to town and can't find anything else to do. The gravekeeper just tells me to go away...
Talk to him more than once. Like, a lot. Bother him, basically.

Reactions: Tomy75

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Is there something else after the graveyard and Enok? Also, can enok quest be done differently?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm just going to go ahead and hope that the "necrophilia" tag is because everybody is technically undead like in the Souls games.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
So how much content are we talking about, minutes, hours in the current version ?
From Patreon:

"New build, fixed minor bugs with doors, changed some dialogs in the bar to point the player in the direction of the main quest. No main quest yet, but the pointer is there.

Added chimneys to some houses, added The College building (still cycling between college and university)"

Small update, but output is consistent. If you're looking for hours of new content your princess is in another castle, but I'm sure she'll pop up soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medak

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
From Patreon:

"New build, fixed minor bugs with doors, changed some dialogs in the bar to point the player in the direction of the main quest. No main quest yet, but the pointer is there.

Added chimneys to some houses, added The College building (still cycling between college and university)"

Small update, but output is consistent. If you're looking for hours of new content your princess is in another castle, but I'm sure she'll pop up soon.
I'm sure she is :D

I meant how much content is in this game as a whole up to now, not just this latest update, didn't play any version of it.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I'm sure she is :D

I meant how much content is in this game as a whole up to now, not just this latest update, didn't play any version of it.
Yeah, lol, I realized too late and tried to edit my original post. There's a few hours. Depending on how involved you get in leveling and grinding in combat, there's 2-4 hours, but if you speed run there's still a little over an hour, I think, depending on how difficult the combat will be if you try that. Took me about four hours to reach a decent level I felt comfortable with and find all I could, and I only solved a particular quest one way when I know could've done it differently. There's only one erotic scene I've found, but the dev has mentioned at least another hidden somewhere about, I believe.

Reactions: Medak

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah, lol, I realized too late and tried to edit my original post. There's a few hours. Depending on how involved you get in leveling and grinding in combat, there's 2-4 hours, but if you speed run there's still a little over an hour, I think, depending on how difficult the combat will be if you try that. Took me about four hours to reach a decent level I felt comfortable with and find all I could, and I only solved a particular quest one way when I know could've done it differently. There's only one erotic scene I've found, but the dev has mentioned at least another hidden somewhere about, I believe.
Thanks, will probably give it a try at some point.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
This game might get more attention if there were more than two preview images, both of which show standard RPG maker game exploration. Going to download anyway to assess the game. If it is good or bad, I'll edit this post or just make a new one. Since it is a very early game, I won't bash it or anything, but I will warn if the lack of preview images is because there is little to no content to the game.

hentaixia

Jun 10, 2019
This game might get more attention if there were more than two preview images, both of which show standard RPG maker game exploration. Going to download anyway to assess the game. If it is good or bad, I'll edit this post or just make a new one. Since it is a very early game, I won't bash it or anything, but I will warn if the lack of preview images is because there is little to no content to the game.
i haven't play it but how is the H scene? is it animated or cg?

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
I really hate to ask this but is there a way to change the brightness? I literally have to put up my black out curtains, turn off the lights just to see my way around in town and forest.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
So is this game dead? It sounds good but there haven't been any updates in over half a year apparently.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes