RPGM Abandoned Goat of Blood [v0.14a] [Y's Contracted Chaos]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
You woke up in a strange church, feeling really hungry. RPG inspired by the likes of The Last Sovereign, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Darkest Dungeon, and
definitely Corruption of the Champions!
Explore the world, fight the evil or join it, find more about the underbelly of it, and have lots of fair maidens at your feet!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-20
Release Date: 2020-06-29
Developer: Y's Contracted Chaos
Censored: No
Version: 0.14a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

2.png 1.png

Last edited:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Well so far its pretty ok.. had trouble with town beast for a while and decided to explore for a bit and got some items..
I'll keep my eye on this as I like somewhat hard RPGM games(fan of Black Souls).

Reactions: AsterK

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Errr...Needs more screenshots than just the 1 or peops will assume there is as yet no content...

Reactions: Mardion

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
This sounds really ambitious but I'm all for it. Loved CoC and Nosgoth, so I'm all for the dark fantasy setting. Just be careful not to fall into the trap of making things too edgy. Can't wait to see this develop, play it and give honest feedback.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Well tried it... not so much to see yet. More challenging first fights than in other RPGM games... like the heal that gives just 3 HP with chance for poisoning. IF you skip all fights get your partner and than level up against all the beast it is fairly doable. Didn't bother myself though. At some point MC died in the fight vs the 3 villagers and couldn't be revived. Plus no indicators for accuracy which made the fights feel somewhat RNG, no extra Art or CG... so basically my interest dropped after 5 minutes. Lets see what becomes of this in some later versions.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Might want to look at

Even if you use some free assets put some music into the game.

Maybe look up some ReStaff Resources

Those wondering about sex scenes it's sprite based.

2020-04-07_9-13-57.png

An Intro would help make the story understandable. Maybe be able to save the starting girl that is getting raped by a werewolf. Was she fucked to death? Who knows as nothing is left after the fight *shrugs*

You woke up in a strange church, feeling really hungry.
That is more then what the in game text tells the player.

RPG inspired by the likes of The Last Sovereign, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Darkest Dungeon, and definitely Corruption of the Champions!
Perhaps look at how they do Intros before just name dropping games that you like.

Aivi feels like a random whore that was thrown in at the last moment to say the Player gets a sex scene. Put some focus into character development else no one is going to care what happens to random npcs.

Bug
Heading right after the opening scene makes the game consider that you already lost.

That's it. These are the two sex scenes in the game. The opening rape scene and a blowjob scene.

Y's Contracted Chaos

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Might want to look at

Even if you use some free assets put some music into the game.

Maybe look up some ReStaff Resources

Those wondering about sex scenes it's sprite based.

View attachment 612212

An Intro would help make the story understandable. Maybe be able to save the starting girl that is getting raped by a werewolf. Was she fucked to death? Who knows as nothing is left after the fight *shrugs*

That is more then what the in game text tells the player.

Perhaps look at how they do Intros before just name dropping games that you like.

Aivi feels like a random whore that was thrown in at the last moment to say the Player gets a sex scene. Put some focus into character development else no one is going to care what happens to random npcs.

Bug
Heading right after the opening scene makes the game consider that you already lost.

That's it. These are the two sex scenes in the game. The opening rape scene and a blowjob scene.
Thank you for the link and feedback! Yes, indeed, good points, Ill take em in consideration.

Update: That a really nice resourcepack you linked, holy

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Y's Contracted Chaos

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Well tried it... not so much to see yet. More challenging first fights than in other RPGM games... like the heal that gives just 3 HP with chance for poisoning. IF you skip all fights get your partner and than level up against all the beast it is fairly doable. Didn't bother myself though. At some point MC died in the fight vs the 3 villagers and couldn't be revived. Plus no indicators for accuracy which made the fights feel somewhat RNG, no extra Art or CG... so basically my interest dropped after 5 minutes. Lets see what becomes of this in some later versions.
Huh, thank you for info, Ill plan to put work to fix all the mentioned points. Elaborate about accuracy indicator, dont really understand this one :unsure:

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
When attacking you miss a lot of hits, or when getting attacked enemies miss you, but I believe there were no further stats indicating the results like accuracy or evasion. Maybe it is just RPGM standard?!?

Y's Contracted Chaos

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
When attacking you miss a lot of hits, or when getting attacked enemies miss you, but I believe there were no further stats indicating the results like accuracy or evasion. Maybe it is just RPGM standard?!?
For the next version Ive added evasion stat in description to armor (now you will know how much dodge do you have form items)
+ changed skill description to showcase accuracy, damage modification and additional effects. Yes, clarity of gameplay is more important then being "cryptic", thank you for the feedback. Also, bonfire in villagers camp suppose to heal an d revive a party, tis was a bug, bug was smashed.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes