Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
hhallahh I just read you review (and ShamusForSmut 's) and I like how they are fair. Anyway, I just bumped you because of your suggestion to add a completed/not completed filter in the Event list which is a feature I did think about too and... completely forgot about lol. But that's indeed something which should be present in the game. I'll try to add that in a future patch. Thanks for the feedback ;)

Ovni329

Dec 25, 2019
-------------------
INCEST PATCH
-------------------
  1. Unzip in glassix folder to get glassix/IncestRewriter/
  2. Run momify.exe
Warning: Do not overwrite the game-data folder with the patch-data. The patch-data is used by the program to replace dialogue within the game-data. This is to keep it compatible with new versions.

Please note: I went through all dialogue on patch 0.72.0. It has now been updated to 0.77.0 but not as thoroughly. It is possible the dev added stuff I did not see.
Does this patch work with last version? Seems outdated.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what am I supposed to get pass day 8?
Is Lily killing you?
Have Aiko follow you to the Eastside Abandoned Shrine area on Day 7. Midday is a good time for that.
Once you do that, you can continue to make progress.

Lily tells you to bring her Aiko on that day. I think she does this on Day 5 or 6. It's possible you held CTRL to skip all dialogue. You do that, you will always wonder why you keep being killed.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The mf fixed and edited a lot of things but not officially putting in the incest mod instead of that shitty fan attempt that likely will break your game

Nice nice AH
The game as shipped does not contain any sort of mods.
There is no incest mod put in by the developer and we were warned that the one posted here will break the game.
How to keep game over(die)?
This has been answered more than once.
I'm guessing Lily's killing you after the first week.

Check my post here on why it happens and how to stop it.

• Angry
Reactions: edit99

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to find aneal after warning lily what to do
First, Lily must be Level 2 or higher. Then take Rin to Lily at the usual spot on a Sunday from midday onwards, as usual.
And make sure to pay attention to what Lily says.

The culmination of this event chain unlocks Anael.

Daedolon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MazeRain

Oct 21, 2017
IDK if this is an issue on my end, but if I have HDR turned on my monitor then glassix looks way darker than it looks with sdr turned off.
Edit: Fixed this by running the glassix exe in compatibility mode for win 7.

Last edited:
Reactions: lheat

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Hey, is the game truly complete? I've returned to play this game after it's been completed so that I could fully acquire the harem ending but it's not activating. Did I miss something from the code of events or am I just not leveling the girls properly?

Glassix Harem Event Code.png

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019
I keep getting nearby events with Akio (and others) but when I get there no event happens.

Also during some events I keep getting errors. Is my game screwed?

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
I keep getting nearby events with Akio (and others) but when I get there no event happens.

Also during some events I keep getting errors. Is my game screwed?
Likely because the event ended before you got there. Events are timed for when girls are at specific locations at specific times.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
One of the girls has to be a virgin for the Harem ending to work. If you progressed all the other girls, including making Hanae your girlfriend and taking your virginity, you can't get the harem ending. It's explained in both the secret book and secret girl questlines, I believe.

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
One of the girls has to be a virgin for the Harem ending to work. If you progressed all the other girls, including making Hanae your girlfriend and taking your virginity, you can't get the harem ending. It's explained in both the secret book and secret girl questlines, I believe.
I remember them mentioning stuff like that during those quests but at the end of it all, I still can't reacquire the harem end like I did back when it was first added into the game. Nonetheless, I will try and try again as per usual like every other "dating sim" type of game until I get the right singular route to reacquire said ending.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I remember them mentioning stuff like that during those quests but at the end of it all, I still can't reacquire the harem end like I did back when it was first added into the game. Nonetheless, I will try and try again as per usual like every other "dating sim" type of game until I get the right singular route to reacquire said ending.
You could check your save file and look for the girl virginity flags, should be something like "[girlcode]virginity" (without the quotes). Girl codes can be seen in data/lang/en folder, it's the names of each files and to know who it is in the game, you can open the language file and check the name. Simply change the virginity value to 1 to make her a virgin again.

ggold

Sep 17, 2018
There is a bug with the princpal that shows me that I have met her, but it does not appear during the game at all.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Once again, more glasses clicking bug (on pc, version 1.0.1). Glasses work fine when you click when you're not mousing over any character. However, if you right click while your mouse is over a character, the glasses show up and immediately disappear, forcing you into dialogue. Same happens if your glasses are out and you left click to change mode. It's frustrating - having to be so position aware, especially when there are a lot of girls in the room and not a lot of space to wiggle %)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes