• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I believe you can solve this by browsing in file explorer to C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Glassix\User Data and deleting what's there
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the tip!

Just curious if this will work with the newest version, or if we have to wait for a final update for this?
If it's a basic text replace crawler, could still work. I don't think there's any harm in giving it a shot, jsut keep a backup of the data/lang/en folder. If the game still launches after your patched, try the first day and see if it did replace the character relationships. If it crashes, just reset your data/lang/en folder.

Well that's a shame.
Not really a fan of that step family crap. Just not that engaging for me and just feels cheap n fake by default. Damn.
It's crap when it's forced and the obvious truth is the author always meant characters were blood related. In Glassix, Kei is clearly living in his step family, his father was the owner of the glasses before him and had his own harem, too busy to take care of his son he found Aiko to take care of him for him. If you really want incest for MC and keep the story, it would be better to create a new mommy character for Kei and add her to the game. I never thought that much about Kei's mother so I don't have any back story for her.

There's no way to unlock the sexywork clothes of Emika&Tokie, right?
Even though the game is complete, I still can't find it.
So I ended up having to modify the data file myself.
Hm, you're right. After checking the code, there's no event to unlock their sexy work outfits. The sexy casual is bought in the shop but the sexy work can't be unlocked without editing files. I'll check with Carpe but I think it should require a new quest at the townhall like the other city employees. Thanks for the report.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the tip!

If it's a basic text replace crawler, could still work. I don't think there's any harm in giving it a shot, jsut keep a backup of the data/lang/en folder. If the game still launches after your patched, try the first day and see if it did replace the character relationships. If it crashes, just reset your data/lang/en folder.

It's crap when it's forced and the obvious truth is the author always meant characters were blood related. In Glassix, Kei is clearly living in his step family, his father was the owner of the glasses before him and had his own harem, too busy to take care of his son he found Aiko to take care of him for him. If you really want incest for MC and keep the story, it would be better to create a new mommy character for Kei and add her to the game. I never thought that much about Kei's mother so I don't have any back story for her.

Hm, you're right. After checking the code, there's no event to unlock their sexy work outfits. The sexy casual is bought in the shop but the sexy work can't be unlocked without editing files. I'll check with Carpe but I think it should require a new quest at the townhall like the other city employees. Thanks for the report.
...I get it and that's fine, but imma have to to pass then. I'm just tired of not gett8ng what I want out of games when they get so damn close to delivering.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Saw this game a bunch of times already every time I searched for the mind control tag. I'm going to try it out now that's completed, by the looks of it kinda of remind me of "Corruption" and "Lab Rats".
Does this game have some kind of time limit to reach an ending? Or many missable scenes?

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Saw this game a bunch of times already every time I searched for the mind control tag. I'm going to try it out now that's completed, by the looks of it kinda of remind me of "Corruption" and "Lab Rats".
Does this game have some kind of time limit to reach an ending? Or many missable scenes?
If you're a sandbox lover, this would be a great game for you.
no time limit, but a bit of missable scenes like the twins' pact scene.
however, you can know the conditions of all events in the list in advance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
If you're a sandbox lover, this would be a great game for you.
no time limit, but a bit of missable scenes like the twins' pact scene.
however, you can know the conditions of all events in the list in advance.
Is the harem ending missable in someway? Can I screw the conditions for that or can I play it in a relaxed way?
I just want to be informed before starting the game, I saw there is a wiki with a simple walkthrough but would prefer playing it blind, but without the worry of locking myself out of the harem ending.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Is the harem ending missable in someway? Can I screw the conditions for that or can I play it in a relaxed way?
I just want to be informed before starting the game, I saw there is a wiki with a simple walkthrough but would prefer playing it blind, but without the worry of locking myself out of the harem ending.
Yes. There will come a point where you need a virgin, and if you were an asshole you might not have any left. There is one character that will outright refuse vaginal with you unless you are an asshole and force her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hirosuki and AkaQ

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, every time I boot the game I have to click past the "Hello, dear player!" message.
This was cute the first couple of times but it's starting to wear on me now.

Oddity: Sweeping the x-ray glasses off the side of the screen and right-clicking to exit the glasses mode closed the game without any sort of confirmation, like a crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos6464

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know wich file contains the Girl's status? or if the Bio can be altered somehow?
Most of the girls data are stored in data/characters XML files which you should be able to edit I guess.

Daedolon, every time I boot the game I have to click past the "Hello, dear player!" message.
This was cute the first couple of times but it's starting to wear on me now.

Oddity: Sweeping the x-ray glasses off the side of the screen and right-clicking to exit the glasses mode closed the game without any sort of confirmation, like a crash.
Ahah good point, I'll have to make it a one time message.

Weird bug you have, I'll check it out.

Oh,where can I get the 0.79 to 1.0 patch?
No patch. I wanted all players to use a full version to make sure all files are up to date.

incest mod is not available for chinese translation ,how can i solve it ?
You'd have to modify the language files yourself in data/lang/cn.xml and data/lang/cn/*.xml

May 30, 2017
Most of the girls data are stored in data/characters XML files which you should be able to edit I guess.

Ahah good point, I'll have to make it a one time message.

Weird bug you have, I'll check it out.

No patch. I wanted all players to use a full version to make sure all files are up to date.

You'd have to modify the language files yourself in data/lang/cn.xml and data/lang/cn/*.xml
yeah i've looked through those xml files, but there is no bio to change, just how much the girls like stuff and if they are a virgin ot not

LossRaca

May 27, 2017
So, here a problem, i just downloaded the newest version, did not have any older on the laptop, but when i wanna start it it shows this

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
will the old saves of 0.7 work on version 1.01? or i will have to start a new save? thank you
Won't work. Start a new game.

yeah i've looked through those xml files, but there is no bio to change, just how much the girls like stuff and if they are a virgin ot not
Yes, that's it. What else do you want to change then?

So, here a problem, i just downloaded the newest version, did not have any older on the laptop, but when i wanna start it it shows this
You must not have special character in the name of your folders. "Rex#" is causing the problem.

MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, just trying to understand the mechanics of the game. So does unique events mean they only happen once? Just asking because sometimes a second option shows up and its grayed out. So if I can't click that option "this time" can I come back to it "next time" or will that option no longer be possible since its "unique" to that one time?

And, if it is a unique event as in I can't do it again later what is the best way to avoid triggering those events before I have the required stats? Like can I click "go about my business" to come back to that specific event later? Or does that also cause it to not allow me to do it in the future?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Are there mods for this game or custom characters? It would be cool to have Anael and Lily roaming the city like the other characters or use the doll mode.

Congratulations to the developer for finishing the game

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, just trying to understand the mechanics of the game. So does unique events mean they only happen once? Just asking because sometimes a second option shows up and its grayed out. So if I can't click that option "this time" can I come back to it "next time" or will that option no longer be possible since its "unique" to that one time?

And, if it is a unique event as in I can't do it again later what is the best way to avoid triggering those events before I have the required stats? Like can I click "go about my business" to come back to that specific event later? Or does that also cause it to not allow me to do it in the future?
Yes, unique events trigger only once. But I'd simply recommend going with the flow and if you want to see the greyed option, just replay the event in the gallery. There are no conditions in gallery so unlocking an event once allows you to replay any choice after.

Are there mods for this game or custom characters? It would be cool to have Anael and Lily roaming the city like the other characters or use the doll mode.

Congratulations to the developer for finishing the game
No mods as far as I know. Making one girl is a huge task requiring several days or weeks of full time job so it might not be easy to add.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes