Jan 1, 2020
i need full pimping gide for every girl step by step.and also everything about azeem deal how to unlock his all quest specially pimping deals also aikos hospital deal.this games event list very suck gives me headache!!!!!

PatSnake

Jan 4, 2018
Hello,
I have a black screen every time I want to go in the cinema in the android version. Someone know something about this bug?

Mar 17, 2019
i jumped complettly blind in this Game, and after i raised a Girl that i like, comes so a stupid succubus bitch and killed me and the game is fucking over... are you FUCKING KIDDING ME???
Such a stupid idea to put a "Game Over" into a fucking fapping Game.
fuck this shit.
ahhh memories...
Is this stupid mechanic still in the game?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
ahhh memories...
It's not stupid, it's part of the game plot. You probably skipped text of the demon's instructions of the deal.
You have to play more than one week and get closer to Lily so she stops demanding a sacrifice every sunday.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i jumped complettly blind in this Game, and after i raised a Girl that i like, comes so a stupid succubus bitch and killed me and the game is fucking over... are you FUCKING KIDDING ME???
Such a stupid idea to put a "Game Over" into a fucking fapping Game.
fuck this shit.
This mechanic has been in the game for almost as long as the game has been in development.
As AkaQ said, you probably sped past what Lily was telling you and she actually tells you how to avoid the game over.
It's not the only game over in the game but the other one relies on you being completely stupid.
When you meet Lily the first time she ACTUALLY TELLS YOU TO BRING AIKO TO HER ON SUNDAY (Day 7). You could only miss it if you see text and hold the CTRL key every single time.
ahhh memories...
Yes, and it won't be removed now that the game is [Completed]. Deal with it the first time and learn from not caring about text. There's an event a little later on where you can bring her someone on Sunday if you want to.

Ron2205

Jun 25, 2023
View attachment 136832

Overview:

Two years after your father's death, your stepmother moves the whole family to a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposedly dead father gives you some strange glasses...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: Gaweb Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English, French, Russian, Polish, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Character Cards (official) - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45209 View attachment 136834 View attachment 136835 View attachment 136836 View attachment 136837 View attachment 136838 View attachment 136839 View attachment 136840
I cannot play the game it just shows install in Android device

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
How do I trigger the ending? The walkthrough just says to raise Anael to 4 obedience then enter the church, but I've done that and nothing's happening. She's supposed to cast the spell and I choose good, slave, or harem ending, but she won't do anything.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
How do I trigger the ending? The walkthrough just says to raise Anael to 4 obedience then enter the church, but I've done that and nothing's happening. She's supposed to cast the spell and I choose good, slave, or harem ending, but she won't do anything.
You have to do the quest with a book for trigger the choices.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Normally, Lily and Anael should disappear when you choose an ending, just unlocking the option to select a girl when you talk to them. I'll look into it, thanks!

Got it, that might be the difference indeed, I'll check it. Thanks!

Ah, thanks for the details, that'll make it easier to fix!

Noted, I'll look into it, thanks for the feedback!
Just asking, are you still patching these bugs?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just asking, are you still patching these bugs?
Yes, I plan to fix those early next month. To be honest, I've been quite lazy those last three months with both Christmas and Chinese New Year + Covid in January, just focusing on Glassix 2 on my spare time and I've been catching up with late stuff until now. I should be up to date this month than be able to patch Glassix next month.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm a little bit confused, the secret book/character quests talk about needing to bring a virgin with you to corrupt the spell, but as far as I can tell the only character you can trigger the corruption event with is Rin - who if you've done the secret character, is guaranteed not to be a virgin, and even if you do the book instead and keep her virgin it doesn't seem to change the event at all

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm a little bit confused, the secret book/character quests talk about needing to bring a virgin with you to corrupt the spell, but as far as I can tell the only character you can trigger the corruption event with is Rin - who if you've done the secret character, is guaranteed not to be a virgin, and even if you do the book instead and keep her virgin it doesn't seem to change the event at all
Daedolon Any chance you can clarify this for me? This has been keeping me from playing any further cause I don't want to risk locking myself out of content

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes