Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Well, I mean, it is good or bad in a way. Maybe bad should be renamed to evil so that it moves away from possibly being associated with an ending like what happens if you fail to bring a girl for the pact and haven't gotten to the point where it isn't life threatening to not do it.
Yeah, "bad end" in this genre is pretty much synonymous with "this is the ending you get for fucking up", not "...and then john was a sith lord".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, "bad end" in this genre is pretty much synonymous with "this is the ending you get for fucking up", not "...and then john was a sith lord".
That's why I suggested changing the term from bad to evil or some other synonym for bad that doesn't sound like you, the player, did something wrong when, in reality, you actually did something you were supposed to in order to follow a specific path. Choose the evil path, you get the evil end, the same applies to the good path and getting the good end.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
I absolutely love that this game gets patch files to update the game, so we don't have to download such a large file. And that others supply a torrent option for a fully patched game.

I just wish that there were patch installation info on the main page under installation instructions. At least this was just "untar the contents into your Glassix folder" instead of having to know which subfolder it may need to go into.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Applied the patch, and Fujiko level 4 hints are showing in French, despite my language being English. Tried switching language to French and back to English, and they stay French.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
any chance has the timer been remove to bring girls to that demon chick
or can some 1 tell me how to alter it

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
Still i didn't get how to play this game, it's too hard for me to remember all the way to encounter the girl. And then i decided to download honey select and u know what happen next

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.32.1] [Gaweb Studio] - Original Size: 3.16GB

Download Win (747MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Still i didn't get how to play this game, it's too hard for me to remember all the way to encounter the girl. And then i decided to download honey select and u know what happen next
Hey, just use the quick walkthrough in the Glassix wiki, there is all the info you need to start with first girls. That helped me a lot :)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
i can't save. Is it a bug or something?
If you are on windows, right click on the main folder, click 'Properties' and see if it is 'write protected', if it is tick it off and click 'apply' and then say yes to do the same on all subfolders, then it will probably work as intended!

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Breedy, that was part of the plan with some of the earlier versions so... Yes... *ponders* I'm supposed to be reworking the English scripts... perhaps I should be working harder on that.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes