Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> C:\Users\Pat\Desktop\F95\Glassix\/scenes/teacherC/swimsuit/swimtraining (1).png
<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : C:\Users\Pat\Desktop\F95\Glassix\/characters/merchantC/normal/work .png
<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : C:\Users\Pat\Desktop\F95\Glassix\/characters/merchantC/happy/work .png
Do you have the game patched to latest version? You got the paths './Glassix/characters/merchantC/...' and './Glassix/scenes/teacherC/...', please check if these files mentioned are in there.
- Got both working clothes files for 'MerchantC' without space in the file ('work.png'), maybe change it to 'work .png' with space.
- Got the swimsuit scene file for 'teacherC' named 'swimtraining (1).png', seems identical. Perhaps it's missing for some reason.

I'm upping them here, please try again with my files if patching doesn't help. I renamed the two clothes files, just in case. Add the folders into the Glassix directory, let my files overwrite yours if necessary. Can also be yours have become corrupted, only the Hentai gods know why.

Also try to run your games from the root (e.g. C:\Games\...), not atop the user directory with the 'Desktop' - sometimes you get directory paths which become too long to read / access files properly, with funny errors. Best is you create a whole new directory, like 'C:\Games\lewd\...' and 'C:\Games\other\...' or something. Should avoid troubles. :)

Reactions: idleadel

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
German translation / Deutsche Übersetzung

I started translating the game into German. I'm not finished yet, but I'd like to make the previous work available to you, so that you can make spelling mistakes and better translation suggestions.

The files overwrite the Chinese translation; when I'm done with them, I'll send the files to the developer so he can officially include them in the game.

The files belong in the "data/lang" folder.

P.S. With the game Big Brother I have already started as a test. But first I want to finish Glassix, and it remains to be seen if the new developer will stay with the game.

---

Ich habe damit begonnen, das Spiel ins Deutsche zu übersetzen. Ich bin zwar noch lange nicht fertig, möchte euch aber die bisherige Arbeit zur Verfügung stellen, damit ihr mir Rechtschreibfehler und ggf. bessere Übersetzungsvorschläge machen könnt.
Die Dateien überschreiben die chinesische Übersetzung; wenn ich damit irgendwann mal fertig bin, schicke ich die Dateien dem Entwickler zu, damit er sie offiziell ins Spiel aufnehmen kann.
Die Dateien gehören in den "data/lang"-Ordner.

P.S. Mit dem Spiel Big Brother habe ich auch schon mal probeweise angefangen. Aber zuerst möchte ich mit Glassix fertig werden, außerdem bleibt abzuwarten, ob der neue Entwickler auch an dem Spiel dran bleibt.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Quazar87 I couldn't reproduce the Naomi's pee event problem. It fires properly on my side. If you have a save file where I could reproduce the bug easily, please send it to me on contact@gaweb-studio.com so I can check what's different on your version.

@jamesyoung.criminalcase
- For Yurika and all extra girls (locked at level 0) toilet scenes, the first option was actually not supposed to be available yet which lead to the missing images. We've remove it until the girls are voted to be added.
- okimi bed sex scene in her room (the bed in school/infirmary is working fine) : Couldn't reproduce
- working as a beach lifeguard : Couldn't reproduce
- cannot invite yatsumi for a threesome in beach, she always say not here even if all requirements are met : On my side, she only says no when there are people around which is normal. Does she still refuse when alone on your side ?
- first part of barman, assistant librarian and assistant beach lifeguard jobs when obedience level is higher : Couldn't reproduce
- miwa's bathroom scene, probably so does the toilet scene and possibly shiho's as well : Toilets has been solved but for the bathroom, it shouldn't be triggerable in game. Are you using the gallery unlock cheat by any chance? Because it does unlock everything, all shared events between girls even some which should only be available in the future.
- the latter part of yatsumi's blowjob in toilet and bathroom scenes (i think it is when the player is cumming) : Couldn't reproduce for the toilet, I still have to check with the bathroom
Could you let me know how you get the game to the latest version, do you patch an old version or do you download a complete (or crunched) version ? Do you use the HD pack ?
For the rest, it should be solved in next patch, thanks for the feedback on those.

@Reddead
If you want, I can add it properly to the list of languages in the next patch coming soon. Let me know and thanks for your time translating the game!

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
@Reddead
If you want, I can add it properly to the list of languages in the next patch coming soon. Let me know and thanks for your time translating the game!
Of course you may include my translation in the game. It would even be an honour for me. :) I had already contacted you about this via email some time ago.
But I have to say that I only translated about 10%. So much text, so little time.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
No worries, work at your own pace. I'll add it so it's easier for you to test and let players know it's ongoing.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I think it was a timing problem, rather than a bug. Her profile said she was peeing, but I entered the room and nothing happened. It still said peeing, but then a moment later it didn't anymore.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I think it was a timing problem, rather than a bug. Her profile said she was peeing, but I entered the room and nothing happened. It still said peeing, but then a moment later it didn't anymore.
Did you maybe already trigger the pee event for Naomi the same day? I'll need to check but daily events will only trigger once per day. The peeing event is such an event and might only trigger once per day only too, I don't remember if I had thought about this problem.

@Daedolon Out of interest, who's winning the polls at the moment?
The town hall secretary and the twins were quite close in the results so CarpeNoctem decided to work on the three of them this month. There are not too many events level 1 so it should be ok for the first month but he might have to focus on only the twins which had slightly more votes when he reaches level which have many commands like level 3 or 4.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Quick question, why doesn't the shower bathroom event with mother hasppen. I have been in and out of the bathroom for a couple of weeks now but she never takes a bath. That means that other events also never triggers. Help please. And sorry if this has been asked before, I didn't find anything

U

User_17020

Quick question, why doesn't the shower bathroom event with mother hasppen. I have been in and out of the bathroom for a couple of weeks now but she never takes a bath. That means that other events also never triggers. Help please. And sorry if this has been asked before, I didn't find anything
I'm not sure why this happens, however a workaround is to get her to follow you to the bath during the appropriate time (I think it's around 20:00).

Reactions: Bakkis15

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
"ReleaseSRWLockExclusive DLL KERNEL32.DLL"
Win XP... Dev not want users Win XP play for him Game... F*** Him when... :(
@KasandraA you should change your tone. We understand you are frustrated but devs are not to blame. Ressources for a game often need be updated when an update is available. Your Win XP simply has not the newest version of Kernel32.dll which supports the function in question (ReleaseSRWLockExclusive), newer Win OSs do. Devs are not at fault when older OSs are unsupported by Microsoft, XP is for years now. :/

Thanks for the reply G. Did some search already and read about the issue (esp. a Twinery thread enlightened me). As was mentioned, seems the game threws a 'ReleaseSRWLockExclusive DLL KERNEL32.DLL' message - so I did look around, found a legacy 'nwjs-v0.14.7-win-ia32.zip' archive on NW.js website, which will work with Win XP too.

There's a 'package.nw' which was mentioned in our thread here too many times. May it be one can replace 'package.nw' with said older one from the zip, or do all the files of the archive need to be replaced? If it's possible, maybe it's a good idea the user try this first? Or does the game need the newest file that comes with the game?
The package.nw is a simple zip file containing some of the default nw.js files plus some of my own game file. What could work would be to extract the nwjs 0.14 content and try to put it inside the package.nw from the game. Not sure if you'd need some other files though. I remember somebody succeeded to make it work one or two years ago when nwjs did drop the support but I can't find what the exact process was.
I was the one who sucsesfuly made the game run on XP by replacing all the NWJS files with the ones from the old version, but unfortunately it seemed like the game started using functions that ware not available in the old version of NWJS long time ago.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
By bad endings does it mean ends for heriones on the corruption route or does it mean the game ends badly for mc.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
By bad endings does it mean ends for heriones on the corruption route or does it mean the game ends badly for mc.
The difference between good or "bad" ending depends on who you chose to help at the end. If you help Anael you'll get a Good Ending, if you help Lily you'll get a "Bad" Ending. It's not a game over and nothing bad happens to the characters, the name is misleading ;)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The difference between good or "bad" ending depends on who you chose to help at the end. If you help Anael you'll get a Good Ending, if you help Lily you'll get a "Bad" Ending. It's not a game over and nothing bad happens to the characters, the name is misleading ;)
Well, I mean, it is good or bad in a way. Maybe bad should be renamed to evil so that it moves away from possibly being associated with an ending like what happens if you fail to bring a girl for the pact and haven't gotten to the point where it isn't life threatening to not do it.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
patch 0.32.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix 0.32.1.zip (3.18 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.30.0 to 0.30.1.zip (8.9 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.30.1 to 0.31.0.zip (129.57 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.31.0 to 0.31.1.zip (9.06 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.31.1 to 0.32.0.zip (81.65 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.32.0 to 0.32.1.zip (74.39 Mb)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes