Mar 25, 2018
@Daedolon,

missing images for:
1. mitsuko's vibrator event
2. yurika and wakana toilet scene
3. okimi bed sex scene in her room (the bed in school/infirmary is working fine)
4. shiho and miwa wake up scene when sleeping
5. working as a beach lifeguard

other errors:
1. yatsumi's dream events are not available (husband is not sleeping with her also no sex and anal option available)
2. fujiko's sleeping scene don't have sex and anal option available
3. cannot invite yatsumi for a threesome in beach, she always say not here even if all requirements are met

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Is the Purple haired girl in Kana's class going to be available eventually? She pops up too much to just be window dressing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the Purple haired girl in Kana's class going to be available eventually? She pops up too much to just be window dressing.
Or the other students, one blonde, one with black braids, and one brunette, that appear in the easter event.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon Tiny screen surrounded by blackness bug still happening to me. Is this an issue with how the new version of nw.js interacts with Windows 7, or does it also happen with 8, 8.1 and 10?
It seems nwjs changed the way fullscreen works by adding new options. I tried all of them but the only one working on my side (resizing to full height with just two black vertical bars left and right) Howeve, I guess it's not working the same everywhere but I'm afraid I have no way to fix this issue at the moment. I'll try to add those new resizing options in the option menu so players can try their own and see.

Naomi's peeing event isn't firing. I can see that I'm in her bathroom and it's her status. But the event doesn't fire.
Got it, I'll fix it asap. Thanks!

:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/teacherB/naked/layingside (1).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/teacherB/naked/layingside (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/teacherB/naked/layingside (3).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailybedboobjob (1).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailybedboobjob (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailybedboobjob (3).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailybedboobjob (4).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailysnbed (1).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailysnbed (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailysnbed (3).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/angelA/naked/dailysnbed (4).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/teacherB/naked/layingside (1).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/teacherB/naked/layingside (2).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> D:\Erotic Games\Glassix v0.31.1\/scenes/teacherB/naked/layingside (4).png

I had a thought about the two "secret" quests, what exactly is the difference between them? The wiki basically says they are the same, so does that mean they both accomplish the same goal, the harem end, through different methods?
Yes, they are just two ways with different H events to reach the harem endings.

Where are mitsuko's vibrator scenes? These appear as 'missing image'.
I'll check what's happening. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you get any usefull error messages? Or doesn't it start at all?? I assume you are running Win XP in 32 bits, the game engine seems homebrew(?), based on NW.js, what I could read in here.

Please pay attention to what Ric mentioned, post . You may download the full version 0.32 (not needing any patches) and try to run it again. If you did not, use crust's full compressed version if necessary - post .

If it doesn't work, contact devs on the website or over on Patreon, politely ask if 32 bits Win XP is still supported with the engine in use. Sometimes it's the files the game engine is using, then devs cannot do anything. Devs may need to update them, older versions do not receive support anymore. :/
Don't see anything that can cause troubles in the game folders, but I'm just checking... If it's really NW running in the background, there are 32 bits builds for the 'core' which can be used. Think Gaweb is aware of this.

@Daedolon - Seems you're involved? Can you tell if I'm blubbering bs? Any reason you may know of why Win XP wouldn't be supported? Cannot be a performance issue, that's for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well... At least Kas did not 'pirate' a newer OS version.

JK, let's be honest. Running such a game on a multi-core computer with modern OS is what?? tbh, to me that's like bobbling along in a Tin Lizzy on a german Autobahn. Munich - Cologne @ 40 mph, but only downhill. Just a joke indeed.
A computer, offline(!), and set up for older and less 'ambitious' games, can still make a nice gaming rig with Win XP. Heck - even dualbooting Win98 for DOS compatibility if possible! /ot
The game uses nwjs to run and they dropped XP support last year if I remember correctly. The only way to make it work on xp would be to replace some files in the game but I don't know the exact procedure. There were several posts about it when searching on Google.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. Think this is absolutely intentional. You should play more than once, for different endings with different girls. So you need to plan carefully...
I agree the balance should be improved. However the game doesn't force you to play the boyfriend route at all. What I wanted to do in this game was to give the player the choice to either be nice or bad. But since players just want everything, my idea appears to be annoying to players who wants 100% and are used to simply corrupt girls.

The Gifts system is done poorly in my opinion. They should act more like a mood booster, where you buy a present and then an activity that would normally get you +1 Attraction points would get you extra points depending on how much they liked the present up to say +3 extra. And that would last for the rest of the day.
Giving gifts to girls do boost heir affection towards you depending on their tastes. Same goes during a date if you pick the right one.

yatsumi's dream event is not triggering, her husband is not with her when she's sleeping

fujiko's choices in sleeping event don't have sex and anal even though she is already playable up to level 4

@Daedolon,

missing images for:
1. mitsuko's vibrator event
2. yurika and wakana toilet scene
3. okimi bed sex scene in her room (the bed in school/infirmary is working fine)
4. shiho and miwa wake up scene when sleeping
5. working as a beach lifeguard

other errors:
1. yatsumi's dream events are not available (husband is not sleeping with her also no sex and anal option available)
2. fujiko's sleeping scene don't have sex and anal option available
3. cannot invite yatsumi for a threesome in beach, she always say not here even if all requirements are met
Thanks a lot for all this feedback, it's greatly appreciated. I'll make sure to solve those in the next patch.

She's only an extra to fill Kana's classmates positions.

Mar 25, 2018
@Daedolon while you're at it, got a couple more missing image errors for you
1. when choosing sex in fujiko bathroom scene (anal don't have a problem)
2. choosing anal butt plug in emiri sleeping event

thank you for a job well done...keep up the good work

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@KasandraA you should change your tone. We understand you are frustrated but devs are not to blame. Ressources for a game often need be updated when an update is available. Your Win XP simply has not the newest version of Kernel32.dll which supports the function in question (ReleaseSRWLockExclusive), newer Win OSs do. Devs are not at fault when older OSs are unsupported by Microsoft, XP is for years now. :/

The game uses nwjs to run and they dropped XP support last year... The only way to make it work on xp would be to replace some files in the game but I don't know the exact procedure...
Thanks for the reply G. Did some search already and read about the issue (esp. a Twinery thread enlightened me). As was mentioned, seems the game threws a 'ReleaseSRWLockExclusive DLL KERNEL32.DLL' message - so I did look around, found a legacy 'nwjs-v0.14.7-win-ia32.zip' archive on NW.js website, which will work with Win XP too.

There's a 'package.nw' which was mentioned in our thread here too many times. May it be one can replace 'package.nw' with said older one from the zip, or do all the files of the archive need to be replaced? If it's possible, maybe it's a good idea the user try this first? Or does the game need the newest file that comes with the game?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The package.nw is a simple zip file containing some of the default nw.js files plus some of my own game file. What could work would be to extract the nwjs 0.14 content and try to put it inside the package.nw from the game. Not sure if you'd need some other files though. I remember somebody succeeded to make it work one or two years ago when nwjs did drop the support but I can't find what the exact process was.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
this is more of a question though, how does emancipation works? because i tried asking yatsumi for a date and it was accepted, as a married character she can't be taken for a date unless emancipation already happened or did i missed some other explanation?
Good point. The married character feature was actually introduced by CarpeNoctem girls and some features were not planned to handle such cases by default. It would indeed be more logical for a married girl to first be emancipated before she can be dated. I'll check with CarpeNoctem and we'll see how we'll handle that.

Mar 25, 2018
@Daedolon
additional missing images:
1. emiri sleeping scene, the last 2 choice/option after selecting stimulate pussy
2. first part of barman, assistant librarian and assistant beach lifeguard jobs when obedience level is higher
3. miwa's bathroom scene, probably so does the toilet scene and possibly shiho's as well
4. the last part of okimi's bad ending, i think it's a couple of bondage pics

additional errors:
1. choosing kristina in bad ending has utako's scenes in the second part (the scenes after nabila catches them in dressing room)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
1. In choosing Harem ending, Hanae & Utako don't work.
2. Fujiko doll mode sex plz.
There's a reason for the first one. Hanae is NEVER giving it up. There's a reason the Dev decided to make it so that not even Doll Mode, not sleeping, allows the MC to screw her. She's just never going to have it.

Utako on the other hand is always assumed in the Harem ending to have married her Husband, even if she hasn't yet. So she will be considered deflowered.

There is also something else to take into consideration with the Harem ending. Just because you have sex with one of them in a scene, does not mean they are considered no longer virgins by the main game. You actually have to use an Inception Sex sequence for their virginity to go away. So the best candidates are the High School girls, and most specifically your sister.

Mar 25, 2018
additional report on missing images:
1. eimi and yae toilet scene
2. the latter part of yatsumi's blowjob in toilet and bathroom scenes (i think it is when the player is cumming)
3. atsuko toilet scene
4. chan-mei toilet scene
5. a missing image appears right after choosing ayumi in the cafeteria scene with rin during the waxing discussion

idleadel

Mar 17, 2018
When I start the game, in the task manager it shows the game is running but nothing is displayed on the screen. I am running windows 7 x64. Is there any solution to this?
This is the bug report:
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> C:\Users\Pat\Desktop\F95\Glassix\/scenes/teacherC/swimsuit/swimtraining (1).png
<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : C:\Users\Pat\Desktop\F95\Glassix\/characters/merchantC/normal/work .png
<missing avatar> Missing avatar image : C:\Users\Pat\Desktop\F95\Glassix\/characters/merchantC/happy/work .png
<0> fn:checkAi(motherA) : Max loops reached. Girl location : laundryroomA, origin : diningroomA, destination :

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes