Unity Glassix 2 [v0.8.0] [Gaweb Studio]

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I can't believe this game is only 2 updaters away from 1.0.0! Surely you won't start numbering the last decimal place at 0.9.1 to make people believe the game isn't a janky unfinished ugly unity game.
As much as I hate to defend this abomination to God's creation... Version numbers don't work like that. It isn't 0.1.0, 0.2.0, etc to 0.9.0 and then you are at 1.0.0. You can 100% go from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0. The 10 series of MacOS went to 10.16 before eventually updating to 12.0.

Triyzer

Dec 22, 2019
I can't figure out how to save a biography. The body is preserved, but the biography is not. It's just that nothing happens when you click "save".

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
This game looks and plays less like a Glassix sequel/prequel and more like a LifePlay clone.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Other than the ugly character models, the premise of the game looks cool, also it seems to be open to moddable as well
maybe we will see a lab rats 2 scenario (hopefully wouldn't get abandoned...)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are there a mobile Version???
No and none planned, the game requires too much processing power for mobile.

I can't figure out how to save a biography. The body is preserved, but the biography is not. It's just that nothing happens when you click "save".
Maybe a bug, I'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

This game looks and plays less like a Glassix sequel/prequel and more like a LifePlay clone.
Indeed, currently the gameplay is closer to LifePlay. Some players have suggested adding the same waypoint travel system as Glassix which is indeed possible by making door clickable to quickly travel between rooms. Not sure how to handle streets yet at the moment. It was easy in 2D in Glassix since I just had to add as many exits as I wanted but in 3D, streets can be super long and since Glassix 2 uses real life scaled measures, it might not work properly. I'll have to think of a solution for that. Plus that would enabled AI NPCs moving around town more dynamically like Glassix.

As for ugly character models, it's a matter of poor screenshots (I'll have to update that, it's a bit better now with better lighting and texture maps) and personal taste. Glassix uses SBPR Studio by Illusion which is a Japanese company hence the asian style of the characters in Glassix 1. Glassix 2 uses Daz 3D characters which is an american company hence the western style of the characters making it really different from Glassix. Daz 3D characters are among the best you can find out there, and if you want to make everything customizable and dynamic like Glassix 2, I'm not sure you can find any other better alternative, correct me if I'm wrong.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
As for ugly character models, it's a matter of poor screenshots (I'll have to update that, it's a bit better now with better lighting and texture maps) and personal taste.
If that's really the case, it may help you to put some priority on that. I'm sure you're hemorrhaging a lot of interest in this game. No offense they really are crazy nightmare fuel ugly in the previews, far more so than other Daz based games.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I don't care what you do with your time, but it´s curious to see how some people are trying to unlock the achievement of "back to the past; put 2001 graphics on a game of 2023."

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
As much as I hate to defend this abomination to God's creation... Version numbers don't work like that. It isn't 0.1.0, 0.2.0, etc to 0.9.0 and then you are at 1.0.0. You can 100% go from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0. The 10 series of MacOS went to 10.16 before eventually updating to 12.0.
i do not, i repeat, do not care.

• Angry
Reactions: iron4doves

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't care what you do with your time, but it´s curious to see how some people are trying to unlock the achievement of "back to the past; put 2001 graphics on the game of 2023."
Depends on the game. Other H-Games usually offer 1 high quality model. Glassix is 1 model using dozens of different morphs to create various faces. My aim with Glassix 2 is best gameplay, not best graphics.

Most of the time, you do end up with below average results during NPCs generation in Glassix 2 but you can definitely work on it to have pretty results. I didn't take the time to work on that because it's another huge time consumer aspect of making a game and I'd rather focus on game features rather than pretty ladies. The game contains a character editor, why not give it a shot and post the most beautiful character you can create with it? You can save it as a card and post it here. I could then use it as a template for NPCs to be generated based on this with slight min-max variation randomization to make them a bit different when spawned. Having various such templates would allow the game to have more beautiful girls.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Glassix2-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
You may be using DAZ models, but your all shaders & materials need a LOT of work, not just on the characters, everything looks like its out of Poser 3, rather than a modern 3D engine with modern models. Good shaders can make or break a game.

And the mechanics are terrible, they would be sub par in a 2D VN but in a 3D game? They make LifePlay look good

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Gonna hold my review on this title - the models are definitely fine if you open the game, agree that it would give better perception if the images on OP were updated. The real problem today is just that things are very empty and it's easy to run into bugs (ex: leaving a location while in a sex scene makes you unable to do anything but change locations until you force quit and reload the game). Will be fixed in time I assume but imo this really shouldn't be publicly available today.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
geesh a second game, and also the graphics look creepy as hell. hope theres lots of mind control again