f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Funny, but the author has not completed a single game.
You can always add a line "The End" to a story or a game ... it's up to the writer.
Glamour and BB are sandbox games, so they are open ended ...
Since no new content is added, you can assume that they are "completed" ...

I personally prefer bigger non-completed good games over shorter completed games ...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The problem there, is that both actually have stories and overarching plotlines.

Many games have a premise to "set the scene", but both BB and Glamour went beyond that, having characters with stories attached to them as well as both setting up singular larger plots that the smaller ones are connected to, and neither were finished up prior to be being abandoned.

It wouldn't be an issue if story/plot were optional to progress things, but they're not. They're all tied in together, gating things off until you've done/seen certain parts of each storyline and the overall plot.

n_e_x_u_s

May 4, 2017
You can always add a line "The End" to a story or a game ... it's up to the writer.
Since no new content is added, you can assume that they are "completed" ...

I personally prefer bigger non-completed good games over shorter completed games ...
Do you understand the difference between abandoned and completed?

How. I see a sandbox.
1. sandboxes are either an addition to the main story, and completing the story is important to completing the game. In this case, the sandbox allows you to give more than 1 end of the game.
2. sandboxes are based on gameplay. In this case, the plot comes down to the reason why this happens and a description of the process.

You can't add "The End" in the middle of the stage.

coolantrs

Oct 10, 2017
i am just aking foe help
or cheats or incest mode the working somthig i stck with lisa mentor story after wirst movie watch

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yep, probably paying with his parents money
Don't feed the troll...

He's using a new account to harass someone across multiple threads, like he did on his original and then a succession of brand new accounts, even resorting to accusations of peadophilia directed at the user in those pictures.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes