coolantrs

Oct 10, 2017
i am just aking foe help
or cheats or incest mode the working somthig i stck with lisa mentor story after wirst movie watch

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yep, probably paying with his parents money
Don't feed the troll...

He's using a new account to harass someone across multiple threads, like he did on his original and then a succession of brand new accounts, even resorting to accusations of peadophilia directed at the user in those pictures.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know if there are still people who are interested in Max's story, but I'm thinking of creating a game to tell about my script.
So, here is the game Download - MEGA
The link is dead and i just found out and got interested after your post that you are going to stop making fanart. The latter i don't really get because i like what a saw so far.
My tip: Make more of what people like and not less of what people don't like.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
The link is dead and i just found out and got interested after your post that you are going to stop making fanart. The latter i don't really get because i like what a saw so far.
My tip: Make more of what people like and not less of what people don't like.
Easier said than done, lots of flavours tend to be marmite in these games.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How can i update the game.my game version is 0.48.please anyone tell me how to update it.the new version
you have to download the full version from the links in the OP
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(0.38): MEGA - - -
Android (v0.55.2): - MEGA - -

Alok21082004

Jul 3, 2023
Everytime when i download Android version of this game after installing it's shows v0.48.does the game have any new update version for Android?please reply anyone.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Bro i downloaded this android version many time but after installing it show v0.48.does you have the new version.if have please share the link
Dude, not sure if u can read but this game was market as abandoned, so there will be no more update ...

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes