jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Read the fucking tags and you know about your update.
Hey, I can give an update, as DS is currently busy on his yacht near Barbados at the moment... here we go:

¨We have a poll for our next update, but we would continue with Max' storyline afterwards, anyway. yada, yada, yada, biggest update ever, sorry for the indefinite delay. Please keep supporting us. We are so lucky that we found out that we do not actually have to work on the game to receive money from you,¨

• Haha
Reactions: 16Hanson

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Hey, I can give an update, as DS is currently busy on his yacht near Barbados at the moment... here we go:

¨We have a poll for our next update, but we would continue with Max' storyline afterwards, anyway. yada, yada, yada, biggest update ever, sorry for the indefinite delay. Please keep supporting us. We are so lucky that we found out that we do not actually have to work on the game to receive money from you,¨
I can't believe that DS still has 378 patrons. I guess 378 people like throwing away their money...

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I know it isn't but I´d just wish the market would be fairer. There are some good Devs like Lewd Fiction Games and others working hard to find a paying audience even in the same BB universe and DS and others literally are getting money for nothin.

Reactions: Lewd Fiction Games

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Maybe if darksilver had done like aleksey90 and created a bunch of fake accounts to promote his game, i believe darksilver would still be working on glamour.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Maybe if darksilver had done like aleksey90 and created a bunch of fake accounts to promote his game, i believe darksilver would still be working on glamour.
you may be right..

DarkSilver ran out of ideas like a decade ago, maybe he was never a storyteller to begin with. But he did create Big Brother and made sandbox adult games a genre of its own. And then, he really kills his own game by boring his audience to death. And by crearting two protagonists making two separate games slowing down the already slow super slow dev cycle so that really every one is unhappy.

Aleksey90 is truly incredible at renders and he made the early version of BB better in almost every aspect.. and then, he decides to redo the - super boring - first part to bore his audience to death. Why not close ¨chapter 1¨ and continue with the good stuff?

seriously, whyyy?

Reactions: Zane11

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
you may be right..

DarkSilver ran out of ideas like a decade ago, maybe he was never a storyteller to begin with. But he did create Big Brother and made sandbox adult games a genre of its own. And then, he really kills his own game by boring his audience to death. And by crearting two protagonists making two separate games slowing down the already slow super slow dev cycle so that really every one is unhappy.

Aleksey90 is truly incredible at renders and he made the early version of BB better in almost every aspect.. and then, he decides to redo the - super boring - first part to bore his audience to death. Why not close ¨chapter 1¨ and continue with the good stuff?

seriously, whyyy?
'Cause they are copycats.

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
you may be right..

seriously, whyyy?
There's a lot to be said for breaking games up.

Glamour had a natural end at the end of the kidnapping plot. Back to school and the Cheerleader nonsense was something else and should have been the start of Glamour 2 with the gym subplot as the main arc

Then G3 be the school finale rising in the ranks?, running a spin off branch or exposing it and bringing it into the open

I think you give a new game even a sequel a bit more leeway to set itself up than episode 181 of an ongoing story and putting a finished product albeit one with more to come out is better than a marathon you'll never finish

Reactions: Zane11 and jan.spam

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
the chapter makes sense for every genre. But for sandbox games it is almost a must have. You really spoil the immersion if certain scenes / dialogues no longer fit the point of your progression at all. With logical chapter breaks you can find these inconsistencies and bump up the scenes quite easily.

So if Alice is in the bathroom at night, in chapter 1 she can yell at him being a perv, and in chapter 2 she can say: ¨not tonight Max, I am tired.¨ because their relationship has progressed. and in chapter 3 they might have a sex scene.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I wonder if DS is self-aware enough to understand why both of his games crashed and burned.

For both BB and Glamour, DS caved and listened to the loudest whiners who were crying about his games, and he is now paying for it a second time.

People cried when Eric was introduced into BB, and DS almost immediately removed him and the entire plotline he was planning around him. Then he spent about 10 months struggling to add shit into the game until Patreon's crackdown on degenerate shit like Incest gave him an excuse to drop it in favor of Glamour. Then people complained about Glamour, so he shoehorned Max into Glamour so they would stop whining, and now here we are at his second failure. His repeated failure to tell whiners to fuck off keeps ruining him, and I'm almost certain that if he starts another project with the same reluctance, he's just going to fail again.

Lerozo

Mar 19, 2019
Probably this has already been discussed, but looking through all 1410 pages seem to exhausted. Julia does not seem to come for a massage practise to massage room in fitness center by 16:00. She is the next door office. Did somebody solved that issue?

shlatgang

Oct 5, 2022
Can someone give some advice. I am on Mac, every time i load up the game I see a loading screen followed by an infinite white screen. Turning off the internet or turning on the firewall has not done anything. I can't even load up the game for some reason. Anyone know why?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes