• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
what's the hurry ?? after v.5334542425345423 Kate will start using dildo
Good one...:D.… But,
I played like a zillion games here that you move your character from (almost) virgin to slut in v.0.001 (and I love it :love:, e.g. like one of my favourites - Anna), but this one looks more realistic. You are playing character that has been schooled at home, isolated from boys and girls, with strict mother telling you sex is filth, naked body is a sin... So slow movement has a point
I hate grinding too and would prefer for example 11 different solo interactions with Nick rather than pointless waiting for him 11 times in 6am under shower for same scene or dialogue or similar things with sister... but then we are talking of complex game, more like MS RPGs that costs millions to develop.
Given-taken these conditions I really do like this game as a concept change. Cleverly written (one of the best scripted games).

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Why does everyone wants to turn a shy girl into a turbo slut within 2 updates or so and then what?
yes... you already have MC in non-sex but hot bdsm, pussy licking by sister's BF while sister watching, handjob, incest shower, exhibitionism/voyeurism, masturbation in front of sister and hotel guests, strong lesbian and taboo hints developed almost to action, stripping lessons... pretty much enough for shy girl

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
i can bet when this game finally get some sex will be very disappointing 2 images with 3 lines of dialogue like BB

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Feb 6 at 6:31am
0.11 bugfixes #1

Here's another round of bugfixes. Thankfully, this time we didn't have too many critical bugs.
  • Fixed the bug when the game would freeze on a second day of work at Max's house in the English version.
  • Fixed the bug when Nick would come in every day from the very beginning of the game.
  • Fixed the bug when the game wouldn't show Julia's icons at 6 am.
  • Fixed the bug when Julia wouldn't cook breakfast and dinner.
  • Fixed the logic of NPCs' movements so there are no more situations where Julia would disappear from all locations. She was actually moving from one location to another through the living room, but we don't have any sprites for Julia just going somewhere (creating those for all locations multiplied by different clothes would take an enormous amount of time). The problem should be fixed and we hope she stops disappearing for no reason.

Update: found another bug, where the game freezes during the dialogue with Alice on the 5th work day (english version). We'll fix it tomorrow morning.

Here's another round of bugfixes. Thankfully, this time we didn't have too many critical bugs.
  • Fixed the bug when the game would freeze on a second day of work at Max's house in the English version.
  • Fixed the bug when Nick would come in every day from the very beginning of the game.
  • Fixed the bug when the game wouldn't show Julia's icons at 6 am.
  • Fixed the bug when Julia wouldn't cook breakfast and dinner.
  • Fixed the logic of NPCs' movements so there are no more situations where Julia would disappear from all locations. She was actually moving from one location to another through the living room, but we don't have any sprites for Julia just going somewhere (creating those for all locations multiplied by different clothes would take an enormous amount of time). The problem should be fixed and we hope she stops disappearing for no reason.

Update: found another bug, where the game freezes during the dialogue with Alice on the 5th work day (english version). We'll fix it tomorrow morning.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Fixed another critical bug in English version where the game would freeze during a dialog with Alice on the 5th work day.
Now Alice quest log works as intended: there's a note about job progress and it can be finished.
These and previous fixes are already in the game, you don't have to manually download anything, the game will do everything for you. As always.
We hope there are no major bugs left, so from now on we're focusing on 0.12 full time. We were already working graphics and texts in parallel with fixing bugs. Soon we'll have a post about 0.12 content.

Reactions: bobbo69

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think it will release on 25 th or before it not sure about it
If thats how its gonna be for the offline version, I'm not gonna pay 40$ a month for an update to to the offline version 20 days later...no ty. I'll just downgrade my support to 5$ then.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes