fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
When will be 0.11 offline version release
Ne Heros among us? ^^
There is no schedule of the the offline version like for the online version. Right now the game is only available ONLINE to $40 patrons, so there can't be any heroes until the offline version is released. Last month that didn't happen until the 22nd or 23rd because they wanted to fix all the bugs before releasing the offline version. Hopefully this month it will be earlier than last month, but don't expect the offline version anytime soon.

Reactions: aeonium

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018

0.11 is all about characters you might already know from BB. We also decided to reboot their stories. If you missed the news, here's a recap: Glamour doesn't start one year after BB anymore, Max doesn't get sent into the military camp, now his story starts at the same time as Kate's and two storylines go in parallel. We hope the new story will be interesting for both new and recurring players. One of the future posts (marked as a spoiler) will have more details about what parts of the old story has changed.
If you use an old save from 0.10 or earlier, then the game will delete all your progress with Alice, Lisa and Vicky as if you've never met any of them. You'll get a new quest (Reboot), which will give you a hint of what to do. You'll need to talk with Alice so she can invite Kate in the cafe. Functionally it will all work just like before, but the dialogs will be new. After Alice invites Kate in the cafe, she'll have to go there to talk with Lisa three times, which will rename the quest into "Alice". After that Alice will invite Kate into her home. Don't worry, if you get lost, you'll have a quest log to fall back on along every step of the way. New save files will start the Alice quest without having to go through the reboot.
Two days after you go to Alice's house for the first time, there will be a new icon on the map. You'll be able to visit at any weekday from 14:00 to 17:30, as often as any other day.
This will unlock a series of long events in Alice's house. Kate will meet Ann, Kira and, of course, Max. For now Alice won't be paying anything despite her promises. We're still tweaking the balance and don't want to shower players in money. The events themselves are worth going through them.
We also buffed the chance of Nick barging in the bathroom when Kate is taking a shower or a bath. They also depend on how many events you've already seen, which should speed up seeing all unique events with Nick and Julia. Currently game has a bug where Nick can barge into the bathroom before he and Kate even meet each other. We'll fix it tomorrow.
Another good news: we now have two separate servers for graphics and logic, so the game shouldn't lag as much, especially at release.

As always, your client will update to version 0.11 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client,
0.11 is available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now for everyone else.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from
Is this the offline or online version?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have a feeling now that DS has reintroduced the BB characters he will focus on them only and forget about the other characters, i HOPE not.
I would imagine it's more like a "Where they are now" chapter. Kind of like how a spin off show revisits the original show's characters every once in a while.

Reactions: KaiserST

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully he gets a handle on the offline version because I'm not going to continue paying 40$ a month for the offline version if I have to wait beyond what 10, 20, and 5$ does for the online version....I'm only interested in the offline version....might as well just downgrade to 5$ if this is the case lol. But then with my luck he would just release it for the 40$ only anyway.

Nov 21, 2017
Just got this game to check it out. It's taking forevvver to update though. I hope I like it for how long I'm waiting, I could be playing Koikatu instead!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm so tired of the slow progress this game, perhaps I should stop pledging in patreon.
I would like to know, if DS ever played his game? Does he like these abnormal grinding?
Why is he so obsessed with gameplay recurrences? I can’t understand it.

A friend recommended to play it, although he knows my aversion. And i have to say ... it‘s rather terrible. What a grinding, extremely text-heavy, no sex, a bit erotic, sometimes nice images, ... that’s all

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes