evildead

Feb 11, 2018
how long does it take u guys to load the offline v0.10 for the 1st time. iv been looking at a loading screen for 45 mins now. someone said it toke him 2 hours to load. any one know how to speed up the load time for the 1st time

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
how long does it take u guys to load the offline v0.10 for the 1st time. iv been looking at a loading screen for 45 mins now. someone said it toke him 2 hours to load. any one know how to speed up the load time for the 1st time
It shouldn't have take take this long. I only had to wait few scceonds for the game to load up. I play on my desktop and it has a i5 processor and 1050ti gpu.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
It shouldn't have take take this long. I only had to wait few scceonds for the game to load up. I play on my desktop and it has a i5 processor and 1050ti gpu.
iv got i5-6200u CPU 2.30GHz running HD Graphics 520 on my laptop. I can play most top games on it... but Glamour-v0-10offline just don't seem to want to load for me :mad:

Reactions: Chudani

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
can u tell about other fields.i am also having a problem that 2nd search is empty as @dfgs mentioned

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
iv got i5-6200u CPU 2.30GHz running HD Graphics 520 on my laptop. I can play most top games on it... but Glamour-v0-10offline just don't seem to want to load for me :mad:
The ONLINE version can take a long time to load the first time because it requires you to download all of the assets on a slow (slowwwwww) server. For the OFFLINE version, if it takes more than a few seconds, it means you are experiencing an issue that has been frequently mentioned and discussed in this thread, but unfortunately you'd have to comb through more than 50 pages to glean useful information. I can't think of a specific search term that would help, so I am not making one of those "use the search function!" responses :). But several solutions have been offered:

One recommendation to try is right-click: Run as administrator. Or, if you have previously installed the online version, some have suggested deleted everything you can find in the C:users>[username]>appdata>LocalLow>sandlust games ltd folder and then running a clean reinstall. There are many posts saying they've tried both these solutions and nothing has worked, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Most of us have never experienced this problem, so it's hard to offer much help (sorry!), but it's been mentioned by many people, so it's a legitimate issue. Hopefully anyone who has solved it will chime in!

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
The ONLINE version can take a long time to load the first time because it requires you to download all of the assets on a slow (slowwwwww) server. For the OFFLINE version, if it takes more than a few seconds, it means you are experiencing an issue that has been frequently mentioned and discussed in this thread, but unfortunately you'd have to comb through more than 50 pages to glean useful information. I can't think of a specific search term that would help, so I am not making one of those "use the search function!" responses :). But several solutions have been offered:

One recommendation to try is right-click: Run as administrator. Or, if you have previously installed the online version, some have suggested deleted everything you can find in the C:users>[username]>appdata>LocalLow>sandlust games ltd folder and then running a clean reinstall. There are many posts saying they've tried both these solutions and nothing has worked, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Most of us have never experienced this problem, so it's hard to offer much help (sorry!), but it's been mentioned by many people, so it's a legitimate issue. Hopefully anyone who has solved it will chime in!
I copyed all the files from glamour V0-10offline to C:users>[username]>appdata>LocalLow>sandlust games ltd folder and run the Glamour exe file and the game loaded within 5 sec. thanks for the info fauxplayer

Reactions: fauxplayer

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

0.11 is all about characters you might already know from BB. We also decided to reboot their stories. If you missed the news, here's a recap: Glamour doesn't start one year after BB anymore, Max doesn't get sent into the military camp, now his story starts at the same time as Kate's and two storylines go in parallel. We hope the new story will be interesting for both new and recurring players. One of the future posts (marked as a spoiler) will have more details about what parts of the old story has changed.
If you use an old save from 0.10 or earlier, then the game will delete all your progress with Alice, Lisa and Vicky as if you've never met any of them. You'll get a new quest (Reboot), which will give you a hint of what to do. You'll need to talk with Alice so she can invite Kate in the cafe. Functionally it will all work just like before, but the dialogs will be new. After Alice invites Kate in the cafe, she'll have to go there to talk with Lisa three times, which will rename the quest into "Alice". After that Alice will invite Kate into her home. Don't worry, if you get lost, you'll have a quest log to fall back on along every step of the way. New save files will start the Alice quest without having to go through the reboot.
Two days after you go to Alice's house for the first time, there will be a new icon on the map. You'll be able to visit at any weekday from 14:00 to 17:30, as often as any other day.
This will unlock a series of long events in Alice's house. Kate will meet Ann, Kira and, of course, Max. For now Alice won't be paying anything despite her promises. We're still tweaking the balance and don't want to shower players in money. The events themselves are worth going through them.
We also buffed the chance of Nick barging in the bathroom when Kate is taking a shower or a bath. They also depend on how many events you've already seen, which should speed up seeing all unique events with Nick and Julia. Currently game has a bug where Nick can barge into the bathroom before he and Kate even meet each other. We'll fix it tomorrow.
Another good news: we now have two separate servers for graphics and logic, so the game shouldn't lag as much, especially at release.

As always, your client will update to version 0.11 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client,
0.11 is available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now for everyone else.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from

krasuki

Sep 7, 2017
you had an answer for that ? I have the same problem and I can not find a solution in the discussion. Thank you

Navigation is bugged? or I am stupid? I try to go to the city I end up in the basement, I am in JUlias room, I try to go to living room and I end up staring at the lap top?

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
you had an answer for that ? I have the same problem and I can not find a solution in the discussion. Thank you
It's an issue with the way the buttons work, since the door to the basement is right beneath the button to the city, you end up going to the basement instead, try clicking the text underneath the button instead, generally that will work.

Reactions: flanby

krasuki

Sep 7, 2017
it doesn't work for the hourglass or out of school or bath.

It's an issue with the way the buttons work, since the door to the basement is right beneath the button to the city, you end up going to the basement instead, try clicking the text underneath the button instead, generally that will work.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes