• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@muttdoggy Okay, so correct me if I am wrong. Shouldn't this be a completely different thread?

There is/was a QSP game named Glamour using randomly grabbed photos from around the web (and this is what I'm pretty sure is on offer to download in the OP). Then there is a completely new game made in Unity called Glamour and making use of Daz generated models.

They may both be by the same creator. They may both have the same plot and everything. It may even simply be a remake (and one version now abandoned). Still I think they should be considered two completely different games and each have a thread.

Right now it is just rather confusing. Screenshots, thread title, and discussion are all randomly mixing both topics together and it makes no sense.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I doubt you can have any NTRish feelings with female protag. On discord DS said that male MC makes everything simplier as he can't use other males. I suspect that's the reason for female if he wish to create real sandbox. He can avoid vocal conflict and use whatever he wants (except for incest and rape). It's really hard to judge anything looking at old Glamour tho so we have to wait. I really wonder how he wish to create a sandbox with freedom of choices looking at how linear BB become. Something like 300 renders spread across multiple routes each month or maybe singular routes/choices each update. Interesting project as it's technically more complex than what we have here

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hello !
i'm a noob with patch :(
anyone can tell me how patch the game in english with facility plz ?????

TY

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
It was one of my favourite games and in those times my opinion on DS was a way better :D
Still, the main sexual interest in the game was sister, imho, and with BB page banned for incest content i'm afraid the relations with sister wouldn't be an option in Glamour remake :(

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Glamour.jpg
The main character is a girl?

Many people were surprised by the news that our new game will have a female protagonist. Today I'm going to tell you why I want to do this.
All games with male protagonists can be boiled down to just one formula: you create a perfect alpha-male who fucks everything in his path. That's how they all work, same thing over and over and over again. Simple and predictable.

But when the main character is a girl, then the whole game is completely different. Instead of just being an empty avatar for players to project themselves on, female protagonist is her own character. And the players can create all kinds of spicy situations to see where it can lead. Here are some examples:

Let's say the main character is trying to steal something and the principal catches her red handed. How is she going to resolve the situation? Will she choose to be punished or will she try to bribe the principal with money or sex? You don't get as many different options if your main character is a man. I don't think you want to see one man spank another as a punishment, let alone see them fucking.

Here's another example. The main character is taking a shower in college after PE. After leaving the shower she finds out someone has decided to prank her and now all of her clothes are in the men's changing room. What is she going to do? Should she go into the men's room naked, feel embarrassed and risk losing her reputation and who knows what else? Or should she wait for a teacher, who could either help her our or use the situation? You don't get this kinds of choices in a game with a male protagonist.

Kate, the game protagonist, is going to be very shy in the beginning of the game because she was raised in a conservative Christian family. And you, as a player, will get to decide how much you want to change her. How is she going to react on having to change in the locker room in college? Is she going to tan topless on the beach? How long is her skirt going to be? Will she take a pizza delivery in nothing but panties? Would you want your character to go naked outside? There are lots of possibilities to play around with this idea.

Here's another side to this: How slutty do you want to make your protagonist? When you play as a man there's no downside to building a harem, that's the goal of the entire game. Being an easy slut, on the other hand, might have negative consequences. You, the player, are going to be the one who draws the line. Maybe you want your character to be a whore? A dominatrix?

Here's another choice. When you play as a man you can only sleep with women. But when you play as a woman you can sleep with women, men, or both. Do you want to seduce your girl friend or do you want to steal away her boyfriend? Do you want to join them so you can all have fun together?

Your Kate can be completely different from someone else's Kate. Unlike a male protagonist, who is usually always has the same alpha-male personality without any concern about his reputation.

U

User_215882

Not a bad explanation for his decision, but the draw back for some players is immersion which is why male MC still dominate the market. Also it's a matter of story telling to. Yes most male MC turn out to be alpha males, but you don't have to start off as one. Everything he said is a matter of story telling which is something he lacked in BB. I hope he can improve on that and it seems like he likes female MC more so this shouldn't be as bad as BB when it comes to story.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dat ass. Fine choice. It would be damn hard for DS to create sandbox without using other males. Even BB that become VN had some at some point and we all know how it ended. It's a fine workaround. Moreover I feel like female protag sandboxes are Russian thing. Girl's Life is dope so this might be dope as well

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Yes most male MC turn out to be alpha males, but you don't have to start off as one.
You just proved his point. "you don't have to start off as one." No game with a male MC ever start off as one. They fuck one girl then build their harem from there. In a game where the MC is a male surrounded by a bunch of women, what is the ultimate goal of the player? To have all the women for himself by the end of the game. He will still be an alpha male, even if he doesn't start as one.

That's the norm he breaks with Kate, the female MC.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah this sounds more and more like it's going to be Girl Life but built on a better engine and minus the incest. I'm fine with that as Girl Life is freaking awesome. I hope he can continue BB for those that want it.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
View attachment 63344
The main character is a girl?

Many people were surprised by the news that our new game will have a female protagonist. Today I'm going to tell you why I want to do this.
All games with male protagonists can be boiled down to just one formula: you create a perfect alpha-male who fucks everything in his path. That's how they all work, same thing over and over and over again. Simple and predictable.

But when the main character is a girl, then the whole game is completely different. Instead of just being an empty avatar for players to project themselves on, female protagonist is her own character. And the players can create all kinds of spicy situations to see where it can lead. Here are some examples:

Let's say the main character is trying to steal something and the principal catches her red handed. How is she going to resolve the situation? Will she choose to be punished or will she try to bribe the principal with money or sex? You don't get as many different options if your main character is a man. I don't think you want to see one man spank another as a punishment, let alone see them fucking.

Here's another example. The main character is taking a shower in college after PE. After leaving the shower she finds out someone has decided to prank her and now all of her clothes are in the men's changing room. What is she going to do? Should she go into the men's room naked, feel embarrassed and risk losing her reputation and who knows what else? Or should she wait for a teacher, who could either help her our or use the situation? You don't get this kinds of choices in a game with a male protagonist.

Kate, the game protagonist, is going to be very shy in the beginning of the game because she was raised in a conservative Christian family. And you, as a player, will get to decide how much you want to change her. How is she going to react on having to change in the locker room in college? Is she going to tan topless on the beach? How long is her skirt going to be? Will she take a pizza delivery in nothing but panties? Would you want your character to go naked outside? There are lots of possibilities to play around with this idea.

Here's another side to this: How slutty do you want to make your protagonist? When you play as a man there's no downside to building a harem, that's the goal of the entire game. Being an easy slut, on the other hand, might have negative consequences. You, the player, are going to be the one who draws the line. Maybe you want your character to be a whore? A dominatrix?

Here's another choice. When you play as a man you can only sleep with women. But when you play as a woman you can sleep with women, men, or both. Do you want to seduce your girl friend or do you want to steal away her boyfriend? Do you want to join them so you can all have fun together?

Your Kate can be completely different from someone else's Kate. Unlike a male protagonist, who is usually always has the same alpha-male personality without any concern about his reputation.
Render is on point as always.

I'm excited by all the scenarios that he has written down. I can't wait for more info.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote