Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello everyone
I was happy to test this game, but get stucked in translations....
If i used the xml file given here i got like 30-40% of content translated, and if i use only the patch, got 0%

Will wait some more time to test this game, too bad :(

Adomis

Aug 18, 2016
Sorry if this is has been answered or is obvious to everyone else but is there a way to make the game fullscreen?

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if this is has been answered or is obvious to everyone else but is there a way to make the game fullscreen?
Well that was something that also bugged me, so I changed the dll to allow fullscreen (use alt+ Enter), though it won't do much about the image size since that doesn't scale..

Anyways simply put the dll under "Glamour_Data\Managed" and overwrite

EDIT: Yeah almost forgot, also changed it so that the math teacher always votes yes since there is no way to get her vote...
EDIT2: Oh and i changed it so that you get 5k $ everytime you wait...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1happyday

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
How do you convince the teacher Vera Ignorevna to vote yes on issues?

it says "each person needs a unique approach. You may be able to find it for her"
according to the sourcecode, there is no way, which is why I changed my game so she always votes yes, you can find my dll in the post above this one ;)

Crytex

Apr 15, 2017
works ok. there are some lagg but game run fine(85% fine)

1. Get a Yandex Translate API key from (step 3 on the page).
2. Copy all files from the Glamour Patch folder into the game folder.
3. Edit the file UnityInjector\Config\GlamourPatchPlugin.ini in the game folder.
The line Key= on that page( ) you will generate API key . copy/paste in Key line

4. Run the patch_and_run.bat file in the game folder.

and run game from .exe. you will wait 1 min for the first time but later will load much faster

Reactions: Dixon Butz

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is the game always in development or really stop ?
Glamor is alive, but will be rewritten, plus, the graphics will be replaced with their own 3D renderers. Oh yeah, the game will require a permanent connection to the Internet.
Гламур жив, но будет переписан, плюс, графика будет заменена на собственные 3D рендеры. Ах да, игра будет требовать постоянного соединения с интернетом.

lolnoname

Apr 13, 2017

paste it inside "main folder"\Glamour_Data\Managed
Hey @selfie can you upload the project for the decompiled DLL? I tried to make a modded version of the dll but I couldn't build it.
After fixing some compile errors the DLL works but the game doesn't load (It freezes at the intro screen, the one with the girl)

Reactions: bdd1bdd

brokenfang

Mar 7, 2017
works ok. there are some lagg but game run fine(85% fine)

1. Get a Yandex Translate API key from (step 3 on the page).
2. Copy all files from the Glamour Patch folder into the game folder.
3. Edit the file UnityInjector\Config\GlamourPatchPlugin.ini in the game folder.
The line Key= on that page( ) you will generate API key . copy/paste in Key line

4. Run the patch_and_run.bat file in the game folder.

and run game from .exe. you will wait 1 min for the first time but later will load much faster
Not able to see any key after register the link...

M

MantisK

I often wonder when a game that requires several patches and whatnots, why the original upload link does not include all that already done. Doesn't the uploader require them?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote