Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
1.0 on svscomics
There isn't any "1.0" or "Final" or whatever new edition to be posted. The game is discontinued and the latest version is in the OP. :)

Whatever SVS has as a v1.0 or final, is as best the same as the version here, or worse, the same version as here bloated with crap. All those kind of sites are notorious for clickbaiting because of premium links or premium-driven filehosts.

Aug 6, 2016
I really enjoyed this game its a shame that it is abandoned. I wish maybe we could revive it somehow. I doubt the project files are available.

Jimmyvita

Oct 28, 2017
I have a problem with the patch: i copy all the folder of english patch (glamuor_data, ReiPatcher, UnityInjector, patch_and_run, assemblies, glamourPatch.hook, glamourPatch.patcher, glamourPatch.plugin, YandexTranslator, glamourPatch.sln)in game folder, but when the game start the translation fails.
How i can fix it?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Hi Guys, i have heard you can connect to the darknet ingame. Anyone some suggestens how to do it?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Is this new Glamour which was announced more than half year ago bu Russian guy who has income >25k $/mo from Big Brother and still - there is no game available?

kaf_123

Sep 9, 2017
will OP upload a mega version of this game?

I cant download it from google drive.Every time I download the file it's broken.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys trying to apply the English patch of the game and the only stuff that's been translated are the stuff like your character skills everything else has a (translation failed) after the Russian anyone know how to help?

Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys trying to apply the English patch of the game and the only stuff that's been translated are the stuff like your character skills everything else has a (translation failed) after the Russian anyone know how to help?
There should be a readme on it. All i remember is that it was fucking annoying to patch the game. It doesn't use any of the simple methods but instead uses yandex to translate it from the web. If you follow the readme in the path it will show you how to generate the translation api key and put it in the game.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
There should be a readme on it. All i remember is that it was fucking annoying to patch the game. It doesn't use any of the simple methods but instead uses yandex to translate it from the web. If you follow the readme in the path it will show you how to generate the translation api key and put it in the game.
Thanks but I realised in the morning that my dog knocked over my router and didn't realise and was confused why only bits of text were translated

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote