RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 15, 2018
So I'm unable to play the game? Whenever I try and open the win.rar file it says: "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Guys I got the quest for searching 2 ores from Milena.
I got the first one from wasteland by using boat on east district,
But wheres the other one? Its on morderia mountain it said, in the north, but cant even find the place.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Guys I got the quest for searching 2 ores from Milena.
I got the first one from wasteland by using boat on east district,
But wheres the other one? Its on morderia mountain it said, in the north, but cant even find the place.
It's been a long time since I last played the game, but if I'm not mistaken the second ore is in the cave the bandits were using as their hideout (the one you go through to get from your village to the city). I think that at the north part of it there's a hole that you can examine which gives you the second ore if you're with Mileena.

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
It's been a long time since I last played the game, but if I'm not mistaken the second ore is in the cave the bandits were using as their hideout (the one you go through to get from your village to the city). I think that at the north part of it there's a hole that you can examine which gives you the second ore if you're with Mileena.
Thanks, gonna try it later

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
The translation is easily understandable, and if you've had experience with real-time machine translating games before, you can easily rewire any big grammar mistakes from memory to form the correct sentence, my biggest concern however, is how misguided the amount of CG in this game is, while it's not at all small, it's confusing, I thought at first you fight monsters for exp and any detailed girl or monster girl decal probs has CG behind it, it's a common formula so it must be the case

Wrong.
often times you'd lose to a girl in the overworld expecting CG only to be slapped with a gameover screen, other times the girl portrait from the battle is displayed after loss in what amounts to be a text based loss scene,it's just a bit random in that respect, otherwise most of the art is decent and it's an okay game.

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, wanna ask again.
So Im trying to get the last sword.

From the walkthrough you need :
- Night sword (found it on store, 3500G)
- Death Stone (Got it also from boss)

Theres also "special smith" option on millena weapon store,
But no event occured, the clerk still saying to bring to him some rare mats.

What am i missing?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Hello, wanna ask again.
So Im trying to get the last sword.

From the walkthrough you need :
- Night sword (found it on store, 3500G)
- Death Stone (Got it also from boss)

Theres also "special smith" option on millena weapon store,
But no event occured, the clerk still saying to bring to him some rare mats.

What am i missing?
I don't remember since I played this a while ago, but there was an event where you collect materials with Millena(the red haired maid) after you beat her in the tournament.

Reactions: Lewdhound

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
I don't remember since I played this a while ago, but there was an event where you collect materials with Millena(the red haired maid) after you beat her in the tournament.
No, this is near end game. Collecting ore is in early-mid game and I already completed it.
Btw no matter, i finished it without the sword already haha.

Reactions: Eminba
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes