RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

senthil

Oct 21, 2018
i head over the arena the register office said to go to west towers and into the arena but i didnt pass through the guards
from obstructing the arena

Dewie

Jun 4, 2018
i head over the arena the register office said to go to west towers and into the arena but i didnt pass through the guards
from obstructing the arena
Are you sure it's already the arena day? You may have to sleep a few more, also guards? There's only 1 guard guarding the waiting room for male players. Are you trying to pass through the center room with the queen in it?

Dewie

Jun 4, 2018
There should be only a single guard in front of the room you need to go in, talk to him then try to walk in

Fjurtu

Dec 11, 2018
There should be only a single guard in front of the room you need to go in, talk to him then try to walk in
Same happens to me and i can't do anything help plz.

Edit: i fixed it.

pd: it is normal that i can't no longer use power slash attack? and i can't use quick slash as well...

Aug 7, 2018
Same happens to me and i can't do anything help plz.

Edit: i fixed it.

pd: it is normal that i can't no longer use power slash attack? and i can't use quick slash as well...
if i not wrong some weapon cant use some skill..... when i change to old weapon i can use that skill again.

=============================================================
i want to continue, but looks like no harem ending..... [my conclusion after enter bonus room]

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
The game has been updated to version 2.03 and there is an updated (machine) translation for the new version.I couldn't find the latest update anywhere for download so if anybody could share it, it would e great.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So it's femdom all around ? Does the MC actually take the lead at some point ?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The only good part about femdom is turning the tables and raping them till they become cock crazed sluts begging for more dick.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes