RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Even as far as story goes garbled translation still beats no translation at all if you can't moonrune to save your life. Beggars, choosers. :(

makumaru

Aug 12, 2018
My beef with this game is immense:
-Ratio of erotic content to game play (or boring grinding) is too small and stretch out.
-Getting stronger to finish the game is actually bad - cuts erotic moments even more (only ero is after defeat)
-Finally, you beat a girl in duel, you can ask whatever (date, sex, free items etc) you get nothing.

There should be a standard in erotic games like these: one quest-> one H.

ONLY good thing is that you can open up secret house in first village where yo can refight all groups of women and bosses with their bad ends.

Ieqe

Sep 19, 2018
So i take it from some of the replies here that there is a gallery room at the end? Wouldn't want to play through everything if there wasn't one

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Well there is a gallery room, and it includes all sex scenes even if you didn't encounter them. I'd still recommend saving often though, since it only has the sex scenes. For instance you can't view the good endings there (only the sex scene of the ending if it has one) and you will miss the build ups to the sex scene. For example there is an instance where a girl tries to seduce you, but in the gallery scene you can only see the sex scene if you don't reject her advances but not the seduction itself.

I guess this isn't too big a deal for most people, but as for me I really enjoyed the small touches in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy the small touches as well I'd recommend keeping plenty of saves and not relying on the gallery room. Of course I do highly recommend making your life easier by using cheat engine or a save editor so you don't have to grind.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
I finished playing this game, it was quite fun to pass time playing, it seems that once you complete the game and reach the secret room, you can't get out and explore some areas that are not yet been explored, I find that disappointing...could have done much more with the story though.

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
Translation is good considering it would be exactly the same if I had to fuck around with hooking the text myself with AGTH. Its a good start and personally if someone does manually fix some of it all they would need to do is the battle and sex text they could skip translating all the items etc as they are easily understandable. So its certainly a big time saver for any translators out there.

Sadly there doesn't seem to be a lot of these femdom reverse rape type games around.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Game is decent. I actually finished it, that's something. A lot of grind but it's fun. Combat is not drawn out, everything either kills you in 3 hits or you do it. More NSFW content with better spread and it would be good. Oh well.

lilo15061996

Oct 30, 2018
Can someone help me with the "Investigation of underground " Quest ? i did reach the "Groundwater management room B" but it says i need some "Certificate Of Manager" and idk where i can find it , i also found an old man here :
1544479278601.png 1544479519981.png
EDIT:i managed to finish that quest since i was going the wrong way xD

lilo15061996

Oct 30, 2018
1544559763681.png
whenever i got match up agaisnt vevet this happens i managed to win against her the first fight in the cave somehow but i couldn't do it this time in the arena , can someone help ?

Lv1VillagerB

May 20, 2018
So from reading the extra info in the intro post, I guess whoever translated it wrote some automatic machine translation stuff. The idea sounds like to save each player from having to figure out how to hook text with AGTH or whatever and then paste each line into Google Translate (or whatever). I dunno if it's the work of their software, but this game has the machine translation integrated into the game itself, rather than you having to reading it off line-by-line from your translation software.

I guess that tool'd be a step in the right direction. Text hookers are a pain to use correctly sometimes. Of course, RPG Maker games before MV should all have the same settings anyhow, right? If the thing can actually do the replacement of game text as well, that would be a real achievement--although I somehow doubt that's how it works. Didn't read closely enough to figure that one out.

Of course, it's still just a direct machine translation, putting a game in (at best) the "technically playable" category for speakers of English. Oh well.
There's no text replacement, the game files were overwritten with the translation so you can't switch back the game language back to Japanese.

That why I'm also working on a text replacer for RPG Maker VX Ace ^^
Even if I'm more interested in devs giving a little help to improve it, I'll post a thread with the script when I'm done debugging it on SHRIFT (or you can go yourself on ulmf, dig out the scripts from the data files of the Gaijinizer patch for SHRIFT).

W65

May 31, 2018
There's no text replacement, the game files were overwritten with the translation so you can't switch back the game language back to Japanese.

That why I'm also working on a text replacer for RPG Maker VX Ace ^^
Even if I'm more interested in devs giving a little help to improve it, I'll post a thread with the script when I'm done debugging it on SHRIFT (or you can go yourself on ulmf, dig out the scripts from the data files of the Gaijinizer patch for SHRIFT).
Oh, neat. SHRIFT is one of those games that's unplayable if you can't understand what's going on. I might have to go look at that.

Dewie

Jun 4, 2018
Every time I fight Velvet my game crashes when she does one of her special moves, can't seem to get past her in the tournament since she always does one of her special moves on the first attack. Can anyone help?

lilo15061996

Oct 30, 2018
Every time I fight Velvet my game crashes when she does one of her special moves, can't seem to get past her in the tournament since she always does one of her special moves on the first attack. Can anyone help?
i had the same issue what i did since i had virtualbox and windows .iso was using a virtual machine to pass that . ( i shared my game file with it then i did beat velvet and then i went back to normal W10 )

Dewie

Jun 4, 2018
i had the same issue what i did since i had virtualbox and windows .iso was using a virtual machine to pass that . ( i shared my game file with it then i did beat velvet and then i went back to normal W10 )
Thanks hahaha, I'll go ahead and do that. I just need to get the windows .iso file

Reactions: Buz7

Dewie

Jun 4, 2018
how can i enter a tournament
When you reach the city head to the large arena on the far east side of the city and register over at the guards on the left (Right when you go inside) then you have a few days until it starts. Do quests at the guild and grind to become stronger (The guild is at the main part of the city towards the lower right, there are H scenes just something to look forward to) After sleeping enough the tournament will start then head over to the arena

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes