Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I know I vowed never to do another "mega" pack but this performer had so much content available it was impossible to select the best scenes.

I started this pack almost 2 years ago and it never seemed "finished." About 6 months back, she started doing anal and appearing in a lot of multi-partner scenes. Suddenly, the missing folders were filled with more content than I wanted to sort through.

I have a couple of others like that (Sophia Burns and Katrina Colt) that just have too much content to deal with.

You can thank a sudden snowstorm last weekend for this one. There are 251 1280x720 files and the only thing she hasn't done (yet) is anal creampie. I might post additional portrait options (other than the ones contained in the pack) in the coming days.

Slimthick Vic

portrait.png portrait25.png portrait75.png
(1.79GB)

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I started this pack almost 2 years ago and it never seemed "finished."
I hear you. I've got packs I just lose interest in. I started remastering Ana Foxxx, Anya Ivy, Eliza Jane, Eva Lovia, Jasmine Wilde, Khloe Kapri, Marley Brinx, Vicki Chase; I find myself stepping away for a couple days......and I never seem to get back to them. They are all over half done, but I end up with ADD and something else captures my attention... or I just get lazy.

Reactions: Logan1377

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im going to try and knock something out tonight but I started a full time job 3 weeks ago and man its taking up pretty much every waking hour. Its hard to find time to sort out clips for packs with 9 hours of work 5 days a week.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

Richard_66

Sep 26, 2021
Are there any blank characters designed to be put into the Promote/Assign tab? I would rather put empty girl files with high stats there than stash my girls away to be forgotten about. Thanks!

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Are there any blank characters designed to be put into the Promote/Assign tab? I would rather put empty girl files with high stats there than stash my girls away to be forgotten about. Thanks!
There's a link to a an empty girlpack in the first post of the main game thread (under "Girlpack Info"). You should be able to unpack that and change the stats.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Of the three on there, mine is the smallest at 1.12Gb and is still active. Haven't touched it in some time.
What I was saying is that the pack in the comment I linked to ( pack) is even smaller than yours (688MB) and is not on Scutterhut.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes