Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
But webm does also work for the majority of Windows users, right? I have Windows and it works fine for me.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I have over 150 girlpacks but the game keeps choosing the same about 15. Even on multiple restarts. What gives? How do I make the girls available more random?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I have over 150 girlpacks but the game keeps choosing the same about 15. Even on multiple restarts. What gives? How do I make the girls available more random?
The first thing I would check is the json file, some of the girls that you keep seeing may have firstgirl set to true. If that is the case either change the line to false or delete the line.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Sad to hear some people have trouble with webm. I started doing all my clips in that because I thought it was more universally compatible.
I can't answer the why, but I've had trouble on both Windows 10 & 11. Fairly powerful machines by laptop standards too.

• Sad
Reactions: rb813

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Ive played around with using oral on a woman as foreplay but I dont know if it really fits, in some of my packs if you do naked pose its a woman being eaten out. Its hard to make changes like that for me.
I put scenes where the girl is getting eaten out into Facefuck. For my own taste and use, that feels the most appropriate. I do understand how its more on the level of foreplay. But if they're hot, its good to have them pop up regardless.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I don't have that issue with VC. All 330+ of mine show up thankfully. But for TUSC, I get the same 30-50 or so every single time, and I haven't been able to figure it out.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
The first thing I would check is the json file, some of the girls that you keep seeing may have firstgirl set to true. If that is the case either change the line to false or delete the line.
Neat, I didnt realize that this was a thing.

I used Notepad++ to search JSON files recursively in the directory for this. I have 27 with "firstgirl":false, and none with "firstgirl":true,

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I should have been more specific, yeah, I meant TUSC.
I'm not glad that you're having the issue, but I am glad to finally talk to someone else who's experiencing it, and to know its not just me. For me, the girlpacks within TUSC do a few main things:

1. The game has a very clear and strong preference for ones that I've added scenes to myself after the fact, especially for girls that have massage and gym content. 95%+ of the girls I see in these areas are those packs. Before I started editing packs myself to add that content, there were other girls that would show up, but those rarely ever do now.
  2. The girls that show up in the restaurant, bars and clubs are almost always pulled from a different group of 30 or so packs, which the game seems to strongly prefer, with no real connection to each other. Almost every time I start a new game, the girls in these zones are made up from this group.
  3. If I take the packs out that keep popping up, then the game then chooses a different group of packs to then do the same thing with. As if its not able to randomly sort through the entire 300+, but instead pre-selects a new group of a few dozen that will always show up, no matter how many times that I start over.
  4. I've recently come to the conclusion that thee game seems to have a very strong bias against packs that have a larger number of videos, unless they contain gym or massage content. It also seems to rarely select from the smallest packs that I have too. Almost all of the girls that show up in the restaurant and clubs are packs that contain between 90-199 videos. I looked over my list that have 200 or more, and can't ever recall one of those ever appearing in the game without the gym or massage content. (about 80 packs)
There are many packs that I've used successfully in VC multiple times that have never shown up in TUSC a single time. Especially ones that I've had a long time and never added new vids to.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I put scenes where the girl is getting eaten out into Facefuck. For my own taste and use, that feels the most appropriate. I do understand how its more on the level of foreplay. But if they're hot, its good to have them pop up regardless.
I put them into Toymast. I usually don't make clips from a scene unless I can get different types of clips from it, and there usually isn't much else I can get from masturbation scenes, so I don't tend to ever make clips of those.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I put them into Toymast. I usually don't make clips from a scene unless I can get different types of clips from it, and there usually isn't much else I can get from masturbation scenes, so I don't tend to ever make clips of those.
Yeah, it really depends on the girl and what kind of stuff she's done. If its content that's hot to me, I often include scenes of the guy fingering her in finger mast as well.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't have that issue with VC. All 330+ of mine show up thankfully. But for TUSC, I get the same 30-50 or so every single time, and I haven't been able to figure it out.
Tiusc favors girls with massage content in the spa, obviously, but also those with gym content for the gym. That leaves the cafe as the only source of variation of the girls you get, but once employed, they'll show up there more often, until you hire them out.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Neat, I didnt realize that this was a thing.

I used Notepad++ to search JSON files recursively in the directory for this. I have 27 with "firstgirl":false, and none with "firstgirl":true,
For the record, VC only checks for the firstgirl bit in your first girl in scramble mode, and the first two options in the scramble, even with rerolls, until you finally hire one. After that, first girl does nothing.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Tiusc favors girls with massage content in the spa, obviously, but also those with gym content for the gym. That leaves the cafe as the only source of variation of the girls you get, but once employed, they'll show up there more often, until you hire them out.
Absolutely, and I get that. Just trying to figure out why, of all of the packs I have that would qualify for the cafe, the game really wants to only have a few dozen ever pop up. The girls with gym and massage content seem to work as I would expect, and there's variation.

Reactions: davemanster

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Daisy Ridley, as requested:
3.8 GB

portrait.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's been a while since I've posted, so there is a bumper crop of portrait, biography and lessons updates, available in my portraits directory. I've put it in spoiler tags to spare the uninterested from a huge wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes