Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Thank you everyone that responded, even though not exactly in the way requested. Unfortunately don't have the time and patience needed to review all the content myself, so may end up biting the bullet and just delete the lot of it, ironically 69k files.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Some girlpacks are like 200MB, while others are over 2GB. If your only concern is reducing space, then start with the biggest packs and work your way down. If you have other technical priorities, like preferring videos in HD or packs where every category has at least some minimum number of videos, then start by deleting the packs that don't fit those criteria and see how much space that frees up (although, for those two examples I gave, it'll probably be the smaller packs that don't fit those criteria).

No obligation, but if you want to be magnanimous to the community, it might be nice if you announced which packs you're gonna be deleting, and ask if anyone wants you to upload it. There are a bunch of packs that aren't available online from their original uploaders anymore, and maybe even if a few that aren't already archived by CaptC or Jggold. :LOL:
I'm more interested in quality over quantity, but got a little carried away with downloading content without reviewing it, so ended up with a lot of stuff of unknown quality. ie. A picture for the pack shows a redhead and then most of the videos are of her as a blonde. I should have been more selective at the start and reviewed with each download, lesson learned, lol.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
I'm more interested in quality over quantity, but got a little carried away with downloading content without reviewing it, so ended up with a lot of stuff of unknown quality. ie. A picture for the pack shows a redhead and then most of the videos are of her as a blonde. I should have been more selective at the start and reviewed with each download, lesson learned, lol.
Most of us fell for that. I know I did.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I also make my packs in mp4 format, mostly because webms are a crapshoot for me. Even with the most updated codecs they will make unity games crash on my end. As for pack quality its all going to depend on your own tastes. I personally never use outdoor or POV scenes in my packs as it breaks my head cannon for the game. I also know that each pack maker is going to cut video in their own way, some choose a style of scene (closeups, movement, etc.) or for time (20 seconds for the scene or smaller but looping). I also try to keep the packs I make to under 500mb for ease of download. So I would suggest looking at the pack makers that you like and keeping those packs first.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I also make my packs in mp4 format, mostly because webms are a crapshoot for me. Even with the most updated codecs they will make unity games crash on my end. As for pack quality its all going to depend on your own tastes. I personally never use outdoor or POV scenes in my packs as it breaks my head cannon for the game. I also know that each pack maker is going to cut video in their own way, some choose a style of scene (closeups, movement, etc.) or for time (20 seconds for the scene or smaller but looping). I also try to keep the packs I make to under 500mb for ease of download. So I would suggest looking at the pack makers that you like and keeping those packs first.
I don't understand all of the technical details, but with both my old and new laptops, I've had a hard time getting packs made from webm files to work properly. Sometimes they videos are "wavy-liquid" kind of blurry, sometimes they're just really low quality, and sometimes they're black and won't play at all. I'm MP4 all the way.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I don't understand all of the technical details,
I'm like you on the tech stuff. Back when Tobe was working on the game, I had a problem where the game would crash almost every time an mp4 came up to the screen. He recommended I swap things out to webm to see if it helped. It worked exactly as he thought it would so I kept doing it. I was doing it manually by folder batch until that handy script was released.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I really should drop my packs to 20 seconds instead of my standard 30 for scenes and 15 for finishers.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I really should drop my packs to 20 seconds instead of my standard 30 for scenes and 15 for finishers.
To me, it really depends on the scene. Some are best longer, especially when watched/played in TUSC. Others, the shorter nature is preferable.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
To me, it really depends on the scene. Some are best longer, especially when watched/played in TUSC. Others, the shorter nature is preferable.
Id love to make my packs TUSC compatible and add lessons but thats above the level of effort that I want to put in. Theres so many niche categories in TUSC that are hard to find and lessons make my head hurt already.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Id love to make my packs TUSC compatible and add lessons but thats above the level of effort that I want to put in. Theres so many niche categories in TUSC that are hard to find and lessons make my head hurt already.
Yeah, but not every one has to have everything. Anything that's WC compatible is fully TUSC compatible too. IMO, you only add in scenes if they're worth adding. But for the ones that have high quality gym, massage or gloryhole stuff, its a nice addition.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, but not every one has to have everything. Anything that's WC compatible is fully TUSC compatible too. IMO, you only add in scenes if they're worth adding. But for the ones that have high quality gym, massage or gloryhole stuff, its a nice addition.
I just hate doing incomplete packs, it bothers me anytime I fail to fill a pack which is often and so far in pretty much all of my packs ive never seen gym, massage, or gloryhole content to use and im on 15 packs so far.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I just hate doing incomplete packs, it bothers me anytime I fail to fill a pack which is often and so far in pretty much all of my packs ive never seen gym, massage, or gloryhole content to use and im on 15 packs so far.
lol I have the opposite problem, most of the girls I want to do have had very short careers making fully filling a pack nigh impossible. It's also why it takes me extra time to create as I have to scour the internet to find footage. But, I so try to make sure there is footage for each level(dance, closer, topless is 1 level).

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
lol I have the opposite problem, most of the girls I want to do have had very short careers making fully filling a pack nigh impossible. It's also why it takes me extra time to create as I have to scour the internet to find footage. But, I so try to make sure there is footage for each level(dance, closer, topless is 1 level).
I end up regularly with 100+ scenes and struggle to find something as basic as a FJ which is where I get frustrated. Im already struggling to scrub through 150 scenes and seeing the same 2 positions 35 scenes in a row. If I had to add in massage, spa, and gloryhole I might just lose my mind. I mean I released Alina West and Kimmy Kimm when I was barely halfway through everything I had because it got boring to watch the same crap over and over and over with nothing new to clip.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I end up regularly with 100+ scenes and struggle to find something as basic as a FJ which is where I get frustrated. Im already struggling to scrub through 150 scenes and seeing the same 2 positions 35 scenes in a row. If I had to add in massage, spa, and gloryhole I might just lose my mind. I mean I released Alina West and Kimmy Kimm when I was barely halfway through everything I had because it got boring to watch the same crap over and over and over with nothing new to clip.
I honestly don't think that a lot of guys care all that much about foot content. For adding to my own packs, I use that section as a sort of hodge-podge for content that involves a guy but isn't to the level of oral and doesn't clearly fit anywhere else, such as hot dogging, or having him slap his cock on her ass or tits.

Reactions: rb813

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I honestly don't think that a lot of guys care all that much about foot content. For adding to my own packs, I use that section as a sort of hodge-podge for content that involves a guy but isn't to the level of oral and doesn't clearly fit anywhere else, such as hot dogging, or having him slap his cock on her ass or tits.
Ive played around with using oral on a woman as foreplay but I dont know if it really fits, in some of my packs if you do naked pose its a woman being eaten out. Its hard to make changes like that for me.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm like you on the tech stuff. Back when Tobe was working on the game, I had a problem where the game would crash almost every time an mp4 came up to the screen. He recommended I swap things out to webm to see if it helped. It worked exactly as he thought it would so I kept doing it. I was doing it manually by folder batch until that handy script was released.
There's a few things that were going on at the time.

1) Unity doesn't have a bespoke video player, it uses the video player of the OS itself. So, if the OS is a memoryleaky thing, you get Unity crashes trying to use it.

2) Unity 2019's had some sketchy releases where multiple games would be unstable.

3) No frame limiter was set in the code, which lead directly to CPUs going fully unthrottled like crazy leading to crashes as memory leaks cascaded faster than the garbage collector could collect.

Microsoft mostly solved the first (I never touched and cannot change the video player), Unity solved the second, and the third was an early hack before I started really making major changes.

" I don't understand all of the technical details, but with both my old and new laptops, I've had a hard time getting packs made from webm files to work properly. Sometimes they videos are "wavy-liquid" kind of blurry, sometimes they're just really low quality, and sometimes they're black and won't play at all. I'm MP4 all the way."

Windows has some issues with v8 because microsoft has investment in mp4, and windows doesn't have native support for v9 at all, which explains black window.

On the other hand, webm is a hard requirement on Linux, no other format besides webm, videocodec=v8, audiocodec=vorbis will work on that platform, and there's nothing I can do about that.

Reactions: soulreaper777

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Sad to hear some people have trouble with webm. I started doing all my clips in that because I thought it was more universally compatible.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I started doing all my clips in that because I thought it was more universally compatible.
Sounds like a person's OS is going to determine what works best (or at all, in some cases) so I'd keep doing what works better for you.

End users have options to convert files to whatever they prefer.

Much thanks for taking time to explain the situation, Disgruntler.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Since the majority of users will be using some form of Windows I will continue to encode in mp4 for their convenience. If someone is using Linux then I think its fair to assume that they are used to having to use workarounds to make things work and would be able to convert any girlpacks they want into webm.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes