3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jashlnlste

Jan 30, 2018
Looking at their page on DLSite they haven't done anything else yet.

On my side I can do stuff, but I don't have the tips at all nowhere, on/off'ed every setting, didn't do anything.

Mar 1, 2019
Ok, so I deleted the config.json in the "data" folder and the game works.
I found out that you can take off her clothes if you "pinch_1" them with great force.
This works for all 4 pieces of clothing: skirt, panties, shirt and bra.

There's a preview pic of her on the school card found laying on the ground.
But I can't pick it up to get a better view. Big mistake.
I can't rotate my hands, despite there being instructions in the menu.
I can't make a connection about the insertion_type controls, or the lips opening mechanic.

What I don't get is,
"how do you get her out of the hole",
or
"how do you get your dick in her".
I also, can't imagine a scenario where I can push her out.

This wonky game needs a tutorial.

Agreed that the controls are horrible and this needs some kind of tutorial. And don't get me started on the clipping in this game like my whole hand goes through her body. Instant turn off. The only good thing is the fact that she is in a hole but that's only in the start. Overall disappointing game

to get her out of the hole you just penetrate her until she comes like 2 times and then suddenly there is a black screen/transition and she is out of the hole. To fuck her you need to pull your mouse cursor aka dick into the hole. Make sure you scroll so that you are in the right place. The hands rotate automatically as you touch her but you have to scroll to be in the right place.

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
correcting myself what is this not working bullshit supposed to be ? if someone tells me how to fix whole game to playable state u r livesaver thanks

ruski114

Jan 5, 2023
correcting myself what is this not working bullshit supposed to be ? if someone tells me how to fix whole game to playable state u r livesaver thanks
press V to go into vr mode and D to go back to desktop mode. if you need binds as well there's a manual for it in the folders.

Last edited:
Reactions: modine2021

rsbthbsrht

Mar 20, 2023
The first actual level when she is stuck in the hole. I get the bird noise telling me she is stuck but nothing ever comes up again so i can't do anything. Also i changed between level 3 and 2 just to try to skip level 2 but when finishing the school thing and i get teleported to the next the entire level is just black?

CanisCoyote

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, I need some help because I got stuck here by now. I was able to finally start the game after I deleted the config json file, but when I press the main scenario it says the game name and nothing happens from there.
I tried another guys method to change the level files name which skipssome part of the story, but after the conversation with the girl in school I recieve a black screen, and only the menu bar is working. Then I tried the config file save method mentioned here, and I can see the menu like this, but noghing else works beside config/main scenari, the extra and others completely useless buttons. Anyone has an ide what could be the problem?
I have Windows 11 and changed the locale to JP, I tried NTLEA as well, the same thing happens.

Thank you.

Reactions: hali555

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I'm trying to play this on the Oculus Quest 2. All that shows is the Quest Screen (Where it shows the game title and that it's loading up) but nothing is loading. It just shows the title and says Up Next.

Reactions: dawg929292

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
This game is great in VR. Just when you think you've scratched the surface of getting girl out of the hole, the gym room opens up... and when you get A+B ending to that room, you get other positions in class. Not bad! Just wish you could articulate limbs and the controls are kinda funky. Too bad there isn't more.

I really wish there was an APK for this.

Last edited:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Ещё проще решается программой ntleasWin
hi here is a translator not too bad / Привет здесь переводчик не очень плохо .......so that you can understand better / чтобы лучше понять дезоле русский не мой язык orrigin

Last edited:

snipershock

Oct 9, 2019
hi here is a translator not too bad / Привет здесь переводчик не очень плохо .......so that you can understand better / чтобы лучше понять дезоле русский не мой язык orrigin
Ok. Thanks.

Reactions: pepiteaux12
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes