Unity - Completed - Girl Stuck in a Hole [Final] [Chichibuturi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

EmIarMitee

3.5/5 Simple and fun VR game that you can actually play in desktop mode, if I was a VR user I'd probably rate it 3/5 due to relatively little content but as a desktop user I appreciate option to run the game without having to spend fortunte on VR set, it does actually have bit more content once you finish and it's not just some simple extra scene but whole other scenario + xray view in 3D! Only bad thing is that cum doesn't bloat the belly and in general doesn't get added as you cum more, if it had that it would be still 4/5 but very solid one! Graphics are average but interactions and animations are decentl albeit a bit buggy at times with lots of clipping.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

Translation: 5/5.
    Good translation.
    -----------
    One handed playability: 5/5
    Mouse is all you need.
    -----------
    Degeneracy: 0/5
    Just normal stuff, no bdsm, no ntr, no "loli".
    Pretty tame kinks wise. It’s fairly vanilla wholesome game.

-----------
    Gameplay:
    PROs:
    +Very simple and straightforward gameplay
    +-Mouse play movement gameplay for those who like.
    -----------
    Game length & Re-playability:
    Very short -5 hr
    ---------
    One time fun
    -----------
    Difficulty & grind:
    You don’t do jackshit.
    -----------
    No grind
    -----------
    Visual/art quality: 4/5
    Just 3D.
    -----------
    Voice/audio quality: 4/5
    Her voice acting was very satisfying.
    -----------
    Performance & required hardware:
    Have “gamer pc” to an extent
    -----------
    Overall rating: 7/10
  3. 2.00 star(s)

FatalBert666

awful gameplay mechanics. gave up after 30 minutes trying to wipe her. without a save or something so you could skip scenes this is basically unplayable. maybe vr works better, but using a mouse is unbearable.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Man I can't play this game it's gross as fuck lmao. Literally you have to play through a 15 min intro segment where, I shit you not, the girl is stuck in the wall and pisses all over you and herself. She is literally dripping wet in piss while the game makes you clean her amid a 5 min dialog session. Afterwards you stand in the puddle of her piss, with piss still on her ass, and jack off on her ass. You then rub your cum over her ass, mixing in with her piss.

Who the fuck knows what happens after that but I couldn't fucking take it any more :poop: I have requested the appropriate tag be added though
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

Really short and really cute game! Exactly what it says on the tin. The sex is also consensual, not usually done in these types of games. The controls were easy enough, and the voice acting and character model was on point. The only downside I could possible give this game is that sometimes its a little difficult to remove clothing. Totally worth the play if you have about 30 minutes to spare.