3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
One really annoying detail is that you cannot remove the skirt before she asks you to. If you do that even by accident, you won't be able to get any further and you have to start over.

(Correction, that wasn't it. She refuses to acknowledge that her skirt has been removed. Good example of a fucking bad AI)

Last edited:

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
Since English has been available since 1.2, it seems that language change is not possible in this version.

When I looked into the details, it seemed that the reason why I couldn't move the clothes was that the names of some of the files were garbled.

StreamingAssets\PhysicalAssets\

抝偺堿栄 renamed 男の陰毛
堿栄 renamed 陰毛

However, if you rename the game, you will be able to take off your clothes, but it will be slower as in Ver. 1.2, so as you wrote, it will only be supported on high-end PCs from the beginning.
After that, I got a used laptop with a Core i7-4790 and a GeForce GTX 980M 8GB, and when I tried to run it, it worked fine.
It seems that the GTX 1070 is used in the production, and the performance should be lower than that, but maybe with 8GB of video memory, it can be played.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
I'm surprised. I used to be able to test run resident evil 5 with integrated graphic, playable with non-gaming mobile graphic.

Now this 300mb games suck up much more resources than that of a former aaa games. Sometimes I doubted the technical skill of the developers, or is it just unity thing.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm surprised. I used to be able to test run resident evil 5 with integrated graphic, playable with non-gaming mobile graphic.

Now this 300mb games suck up much more resources than that of a former aaa games. Sometimes I doubted the technical skill of the developers, or is it just unity thing.
unity. if you dont pay attention it runs at 100% everything

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Controls are a bit clunky and sure the cloth does clip through the model a bit but I was surprised to see xray in 3D game done like that and not just a 2D screen overlay, too bad you can't bloat the womb by cumming few times inside but that's not the focus of this game, it's meant to be more realistic in that regard, still nice it has one at all, had no issues, game ran fine, no errors or graphical glitches progressed through to the end and did all extra scenes, in VR it must be way more fun but even in non VR it wasn't too bad, no idea why people are having any issues with this game and I'm not even running newest GPU driver because I'm too lazy to login into geforce experience to update it.

If you get stuck check if you don't have progress lock, you see a padlock on the hand, it also has small text under it that tells you what you need to do, one bit only where I got stuck was at extra scenes, I looked back when she is peeing and I could give her infinite orgasms but the game wouldn't progress, wait until she is done and then don't rush it, do as it says and game shouldn't lock itself up.

Reactions: Cheekybutter

HM108

May 2, 2019
is there any solution for potato pc to run this game atleast have 30fps other than playing v1.0? ironically my toaster can run tarkov atleast 30fps than this unpolished shit.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ok, so I deleted the config.json in the "data" folder and the game works.
I found out that you can take off her clothes if you "pinch_1" them with great force.
This works for all 4 pieces of clothing: skirt, panties, shirt and bra.

There's a preview pic of her on the school card found laying on the ground.
But I can't pick it up to get a better view. Big mistake.
I can't rotate my hands, despite there being instructions in the menu.
I can't make a connection about the insertion_type controls, or the lips opening mechanic.

What I don't get is,
"how do you get her out of the hole",
or
"how do you get your dick in her".
I also, can't imagine a scenario where I can push her out.

This wonky game needs a tutorial.

Reactions: transton12

rerorerobleh

Sep 17, 2018
I'm trying to remove her shoes and socks using UABE. I'm able to delete the shoes with no issues, but the socks break the physics, so the skirt becomes unremovable along with the other clothes. Anyone know a way to do this?

Allen_004

Apr 19, 2021
I swear I already did this game...

It's a standard shader edit, I don't see what was hard about it...
Find 0_Standard/FX/Mosaic and change all colmask from 15 to 0.

BepInEx won't work if you try and use a standard mono build because this game is using il2cpp and even then the universal demosaic plugin will not work because it wasn't built for il2cpp. You would have to write your own.

View attachment 1454816

To all others, here is the decensor

View attachment 1454814
just extract the sharedassets0.assets to the _Data folder and overwrite​
The link is not working

TurboGrisha

Jul 21, 2020
well, i can't see anything expect this View attachment 1455667 also i cannot change any settings
You can remove the black screen using Config. Open edit the following:
PanoramaOptimizerDist":0.05, change:
PanoramaOptimizerDist":0,
"TextBackground":0.5 change:
"TextBackground":0,
also.
"HeadSize":0.91 to "HeadSize":0,

I used google translate if i screwed up somewhere

bonerkuun

Apr 10, 2019

BepInEx won't work if you try and use a standard mono build because this game is using il2cpp and even then the universal demosaic plugin will not work because it wasn't built for il2cpp. You would have to write your own.

View attachment 1454816

View attachment 1454814
Master

View attachment 1454816

View attachment 1454814
Master do you have mobile version of this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Goblyn99

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
Hey guys, anyone knows more stuff from the maker of the game? Only found a japanese twitter with basically nothing, did he (or they?) just drop off this and go away for good? Others making 0 effort vr "games" on dlsite, posting a copy paste **** every week or so, this is a gem among those.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes