• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh this explains why I wasn't able to cross River Neva in game... shame, I actually did witness some exhibitionism going on at the riverside under one of the the bridges when I was there in 2007.
Was it the sharks that stopped you from swimming across?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Does the new gym in Pushkin offer anything else than yogaclasses?
new content that was released in the last update. it forms part of the ballet content but will be expanded in future as there needs several other parts of the content to be completed before i can add the ballet classes and other facilities.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Max Renn

Sep 30, 2019
Where do i find the breast enlargement cream? I read on this forum that a merchant in the metro sells it, but there's no merchant there...
I've tried to enlarge the protagonist breast with a breast pump but all i get is pain

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Where do i find the breast enlargement cream? I read on this forum that a merchant in the metro sells it, but there's no merchant there...
I've tried to enlarge the protagonist breast with a breast pump but all i get is pain
you need to talk tae find city park junkie then talk to the metro chappie, 'tis a matter o' prayin' tae rng.

as tae boobies, you dinna dae that. that is tae make yersel' express yersel'. an like pringles ye canna stop

Max Renn

Sep 30, 2019
Talking to the junkies in the park only unlocks the drughouse in the residential area. So i have to take the metro and hope that someday the merchant will appear?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Talking to the junkies in the park only unlocks the drughouse in the residential area. So i have to take the metro and hope that someday the merchant will appear?
No. The really random encounter is the dealer in Central Park. After that encounter (and you having sampled his free product), the metro dealer will appear at any metro station.

Max Renn

Sep 30, 2019
No. The really random encounter is the dealer in Central Park. After that encounter (and you having sampled his free product), the metro dealer will appear at any metro station.
Ah ok, i didn't meet the dealer, only the junkies. Thanks

Do i have to click "walk around the park" to trigger the random encounter?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Still doesn't jive with my IRL head canon:

Pavlovsk is some 26 km almost directly south of St. Petersburg:

Note that Pavlovsk and Pushkin connect via Pavlovsk Park in the east.
Yeah we know but the world of GL is only roughly based on the real life Saint Pet and surrounding area's

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
You know you can have the tampons or sanitary napkins in the bag so you can change it whenver you can and not need to go in the bathroom to change it ?

But in this game, you can't have the tampons or sanitary napkins in the bag :cautious:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
new content that was released in the last update. it forms part of the ballet content but will be expanded in future as there needs several other parts of the content to be completed before i can add the ballet classes and other facilities.

On the note of ballet career, it seems impossible to rejoin the Starlets after accepting the ballet summer course?
Also, can't buy dance classes at the community center any longer? Bug or part of new storyline?
In the new update, will there be an invitation to continue with the ballet after the summer course, or is that in future plans?

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
On the note of ballet career, it seems impossible to rejoin the Starlets after accepting the ballet summer course?
Also, can't buy dance classes at the community center any longer? Bug or part of new storyline?
In the new update, will there be an invitation to continue with the ballet after the summer course, or is that in future plans?
yes, hooded was asked to make it either ballet or starlets as both paths are exclusionary. ballet is for those who prefer virgin or innocent runs and starlets is for more liberal runs. he was asked by the starlets author to make them this way.

dance classes will be continued at ballet secrets as the {mc} is far beyond what pav and the city can offer but i need to complete the underlying content for the dance school first. the midterm plans for ballet content:

first year is {mc} apprenticing to the dance school if she passes
second year onwards is {mc} attending the new vaganova school in the city and becoming a full-time coryphée.
there will be monthly performances and weekend rehearsals, this will be both a major time and money sink.
ballet secrets will be expanded on, the current plans is having a physio, café, ballet classes and a dedicated fitness shop for dancers.
new locations: marliinsky theater, canal area and the vaganova school, those are the three main locations but i am likely to add more locations in around gad to support the fae and the attendant cast.

there is going to be a strong underlying magic element that i am still planning out but the core ballet content will still be available to non-magic. currently i am looking at adding some major content to magic when i am happy with the storylines and balance in the summer school both intertwined with ballet and separately for other areas with the introduction of new fae, critters and characters. however i am not a coder so this is taking longer than i would have liked but i would prefer to release with as few bugs as possible so i am play testing a few ideas at present but due to game timescales these things take time. a lot of time.

i will state ballet is not for everyone, and i have had feedback about complaining about the lack of sex but there is plenty of sex in the game already hooded wanted to create something to fill in the gaps for summer and also create a slower corruption path rather than two clicks you are getting banged by half the school. he also wanted to start to give content to areas that have been neglected for a long time and the only hint i will give here is that the nights in russia is going to get a lot more dangerous with the new elements that i hope to introduce.

Reactions: Derryth
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes