TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No clue about other fetishes. I personally play the cursed or whatever version instead of the regular version... But I remember that one :eek:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
this is what next version should have when it comes
Next version: 0.6.0. Few things we are working on:

• Back end rewite
  • Image folder restructure
  • This is a major update of code and folder structure, so sorry for the delay, but it will make things smoother going forward

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
this is what next version should have when it comes
Next version: 0.6.0. Few things we are working on:

• Back end rewite
  • Image folder restructure
  • This is a major update of code and folder structure, so sorry for the delay, but it will make things smoother going forward
i am playing the dev build so far so good :D

Reactions: Muff Diver

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What i wasnt lying with the current dev builds i was mov8ng images back and forth

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Though irecon there should be more cars to choose from lol

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Any news on 0.6 ?
It's pretty close to completion. The newest beta core image and sound packs were just released a few days ago. They may or may not end up being the the final beta 0.6 version.

NOTE: Completely delete your old Girl Life game folder. No need to overwrite.

0.6.0 core image pack - Beta

0.6.0 core sound pack - this pack has fixed sounds to even out the audio levels.

Also, you'll need the qsp file. I usually just grab the latest build and overwrite as they keep updating:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It's pretty close to completion. The newest beta core image and sound packs were just released a few days ago. They may or may not end up being the the final beta 0.6 version.

0.6.0 core sound pack - this pack has fixed sounds to even out the audio levels.

Also, you'll need the qsp file. I usually just grab the latest build and overwrite as they keep updating:
+1 to that

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017

Ill drink to that! Thanks.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Was playing the dev build for 6.0. Doesn't look like the pregnancy updates that were being talked about are making it in for 6.0. Was hoping they would be included =(.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't forget the spoilered link in the OP has the info on the 0.6 dev builds. Or any girl life dev build, for that matter. Just browse the tfgames thread and they'll talk about the contents.

Reactions: Quacker

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There's currently a lot of stuff that can't be done in the 0.6.0 dev build because stats don't get updated correctly. for example strength, endurance etc.
Volleyball doesn't get increased by doing volleyball training either currently. So the only way to increase most stats is by cheating.
And track training in sport center crashes the game.

Not a complaint, but some people might want to know that before downloading.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
There's currently a lot of stuff that can't be done in the 0.6.0 dev build because stats don't get updated correctly. for example strength, endurance etc.
Volleyball doesn't get increased by doing volleyball training either currently. So the only way to increase most stats is by cheating.
And track training in sport center crashes the game.
Is there a list of these sort of problems anywhere? I only see one Issue on the github page. The volleyball problem seems to be that exercising increases vball_exp, but the calculation for psc_vball (which is what gets checked against) is using vball_lvl (which is what the cheatmenu increases).

I could certainly be reading the code incorrectly. I didn't take time to understand the full code structure.

(And the code could be fine at this point and I'm just reading it wrong since I'm replying to an old comment.)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a list of these sort of problems anywhere? I only see one Issue on the github page. The volleyball problem seems to be that exercising increases vball_exp, but the calculation for psc_vball (which is what gets checked against) is using vball_lvl (which is what the cheatmenu increases).

I could certainly be reading the code incorrectly. I didn't take time to understand the full code structure.

(And the code could be fine at this point and I'm just reading it wrong since I'm replying to an old comment.)
I honestly don't know if there's a list. What I posted was just some stuff I found when I played it.

Reactions: Forgeshield

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I made a torrent of it if anyone is interested.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b71354947eb0f6213023c82549213ac5045a4d91&dn=girl%20life%200.6.0.1

Reactions: liandra
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes