Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Three possibilities, according to what i've read:
- the image is there, but the code lacks a ' sign to mark it properly
- the image exists, but it's the wrong type jpg/gif/w/e written in code
- the image doesn't exist
It's usually the first one, rarely the second and unlikely the third. but there are a lot of pictures and some can slip through unnoticed.
Anyway, the release is 0.6.0. The qsp is constantly updated to fix missed bugs and add 0.6.1 content.
I didn't notice at first they had their own script to detect them. After viewing a few missing images I created my own. Must of the missing one I found were typo, especialy missing path separator.

They would have found them if they ran their own script.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
the core pack archive .7z is corrupted.

i use firefox,and the pack is downloaded with megadownloader,but i down the pack from other link and works fine now.
I have the game on here and just downloaded it. It's not corrupted.

Reactions: LOL32

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Are there any potential guides or walkthroughs for this? I know it's pretty damn open but I'm just wondering how to get some scenes

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are there any potential guides or walkthroughs for this? I know it's pretty damn open but I'm just wondering how to get some scenes
Main story or cursed schoolgirl? and what scenes?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
here's a wiki that have informations how to get a lot of events and other stuff ( might not be updated for new version)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
here's a wiki that have informations how to get a lot of events and other stuff ( might not be updated for new version)
it's not updated.

definitelymaybe

Aug 22, 2016
Alright, anyone else encounter the creepy clown shit? I really did not need to see that at 2 in the morning. Whoever put that in, whoever you are, fuck you

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Alright, anyone else encounter the creepy clown shit? I really did not need to see that at 2 in the morning. Whoever put that in, whoever you are, fuck you
You mean the clown on the dream?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
How much time does the pc have to whore herself out being pimped by niko before the story progress?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh that reminds me. I'm downloading the QSP and i'm going to change something on it because due to a mistake when you spy the people on the nudist part of the lake in pavlo after you do it times enough you get text and then broken pics. I can make a fix and I promise it won't change anything. It will just fix it. :eek:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
File is here if you want it. Also if anyone wants to see something like a status or make an event or anything doable more than the times that it allows you can tell me. Or just pictures fixes :eek:

Last edited:

tktrollo

Feb 1, 2017
I buy the apartment i get a saying like that Apartment 69 lives cheap slut Sveta or something like that, does it change my rep or what? I havent made her a whore.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I buy the apartment i get a saying like that Apartment 69 lives cheap slut Sveta or something like that, does it change my rep or what? I havent made her a whore.
Have you messed with gopniks? Also are you in school girl start or normal one? o.0

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes