Aug 18, 2016
New version 0.5.3 added to OP + change log and instructions

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
New version 0.5.3 added to OP + change log and instructions
Some images are not working with the new version like store images, certain products... (yes I have the previous image pack, yes I put the new image file over it, yes I'm not using a save from the old version, yes I have the new qsp file)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dont know what to say, if you have done like they say in the instructions might be a bug needs fixing

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
if u got problems try here will post it in OP If you have any questions or issues, please post them here:

maxx

Aug 29, 2016
I see your phone ringing in description, but there is no option to answer and phone menu doesn't answer. Anybody knows how to answer the call?

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I see your phone ringing in description, but there is no option to answer and phone menu doesn't answer. Anybody knows how to answer the call?
Oh this also happened to me >->

Reactions: Tollbag

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Quick quacking question when does a the school years end lol im a aussie not a usa. for the alternate start

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Been thinking about this a bit recently. I regularly compile the latest dev builds of this game straight from the GIT cause, fuck it why not it's easy.

If anyone wants them I can add a Gdrive link to the latest dev builds I have and update it whenever it gets rebuilt. Anyone can do this, but I know there are lazy people out there who just want the QSP with no assembly required.

Wouldn't be a daily thing, just whenever it happens. The image pack updates only work for dev updates as well so that'll be fun.

Dev builds get a bit buggy at times so it may not always be a good idea.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Why do you compile builds yourself Nootky? There's built qsps available at

Last edited:
Reactions: Nootky

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why do you compile builds yourself Nootky? There's built qsps available at
Because I didn't know about that and now feel mildly stupid. :WutFace: I just stayed in the activity log and repo while occasionally rebuilding it myself.

Suppose that'll save some time and we can just link that pipeline for those who didn't know about it and want the dev builds.

Thanks FallenLondon.:)

Nextt

Dec 3, 2016
I question whether the contents of the folder "abd" has been added to the game, and if so, how to get started?

AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016
Good game with lots of content, i just wish somebody will create a game like this with a male character.... but nonetheless it's a great game.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
why isnt the exxhibition preference going above 0.... the fetishs are all at 0 even after all the horrible things i have done...plus the pharamacy imgs are not loading up...fuck man this game is really good but this is getting problematic

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
why isnt the exxhibition preference going above 0.... the fetishs are all at 0 even after all the horrible things i have done...plus the pharamacy imgs are not loading up...fuck man this game is really good but this is getting problematic
You need to do the quest

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
what the hotel girl quest ....did that...but the preference is still 0 but i have cheated a lot so it could have had an effect maybe anybody know the dynamic command for the exhibiton?oh and is the sound pack required?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
what the hotel girl quest ....did that...but the preference is still 0 but i have cheated a lot so it could have had an effect maybe anybody know the dynamic command for the exhibiton?oh and is the sound pack required?
It's the restaurant quest and you have to keep calling her every saturday and continue it until it's maxed. some saturdays it wont work because of weather or waiting period.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
It's the restaurant quest and you have to keep calling her every saturday and continue it until it's maxed. some saturdays it wont work because of weather or waiting period.
and the other fetishes how does that work...thanks by the way

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes