Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zharz

Jul 19, 2017
could someone mirror the imagepack it to other sites like yandex/drive? i don't have prem accnt yet and it would be nice if someone could copy it to another site.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
could someone mirror the imagepack it to other sites like yandex/drive? i don't have prem accnt yet and it would be nice if someone could copy it to another site.
Check around here on the forums - there are easy ways to circumvent the Mega limit and there is also a magnet link

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
a bug i found with wait option in game
if you click wait and do not enter any numbers in *unsure if it works normaly entering time have not tried it yet*
and click ok it locks you out of the game
with no emergency escape option you are forced to restart

D

Deleted member 53291

how does she screw Ivan? After she rejects him in the shower, it doesn't happen again?

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
a bug i found with wait option in game
if you click wait and do not enter any numbers in *unsure if it works normaly entering time have not tried it yet*
and click ok it locks you out of the game
with no emergency escape option you are forced to restart
'locks you out of the game' - could you send us a proper bug report pls for that? Add the data that is listed into the body text pls - that helps us to pinpoint things properly

Reactions: jason95821

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
It could be easier to send proper bug reports if could be possible to copy and paste that ingame info. Also, most of the bugs (or better, possible bugs) doesn´t happen in a certain moment because they are about events: player repeat an action again and again, and the related event doesn´t happen, and you can´t never know if the event is bugged or it doesn´t happens just because of the ramdomness doing his job in the game. I think that´s because most people (as me), is reluctant to send bug reports.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It could be easier to send proper bug reports if could be possible to copy and paste that ingame info. Also, most of the bugs (or better, possible bugs) doesn´t happen in a certain moment because they are about events: player repeat an action again and again, and the related event doesn´t happen, and you can´t never know if the event is bugged or it doesn´t happens just because of the ramdomness doing his job in the game. I think that´s because most people (as me), is reluctant to send bug reports.
Well - let me be frank here :)
We rather have a bug report that ends up not being one than not getting them in the first place. Its why we changed them to be 1. ingame 2. fully anonymous
Hitting the 'bug report' button will open the message box with all the important info of where you currently are code-wise which is an absolute minimum to get anything found and fixed without trying to dig around like amateurs. The data can be selected with the mouse and copied into the actual report via a simple ctrl-c (windows default for copy). This info has been added in today's update to make it even clearer.
bugreport.JPG

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
you mean that pop up?
Yes like the picture in the above posting. I apologize if that wasnt clear enough. The info in the pop-up is telling us where you are in the actual code thus enabling us to go right to the spot.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Hummm.... I can´t copy-paste using the mouse and can´t using Ctrl+V/C. It´s a new feature in today´s update? Where can I fint that update? I don´t find it in the first page... Sorry if I´m a bit dense, but english is not my first language and sometimes I have the feeling I´m missing something important.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hummm.... I can´t copy-paste using the mouse and can´t using Ctrl+V/C. It´s a new feature in today´s update? Where can I fint that update? I don´t find it in the first page... Sorry if I´m a bit dense, but english is not my first language and sometimes I have the feeling I´m missing something important.
Its not a new feature as there is no 'right click' in the qsp-player so the text has to be selected via the mouse and then pressing ctrl+c to copy that text to the clipboard. In the bug report form all mouse options are available again - so pasting the clipboard contents can be done via right-click in the 'details' field and selecting 'paste' or by simply using the opposite windows shortcut key ctrl-v.
Other options would be retyping the info or using yet another windows standard feature - the snipping tool to make a screenshot of the info in the message box and attach the picture into the report itself.

In other words: Its the info itself that matters not how it gets into the report or to us. But without it we are being forced to dig around blindly and both you and we might waste our time looking in the wrong places to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambino

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
is it possible to edit that?
Why would the event repeat itself? Realistically (which is kind-of what the game is going for, btw), if you tell somebody no the first time, it won't happen again. Abusing the save feature is the moral of the story here, I think.

D

Deleted member 53291

Why would the event repeat itself? Realistically (which is kind-of what the game is going for, btw), if you tell somebody no the first time, it won't happen again. Abusing the save feature is the moral of the story here, I think.
I pressed the wrong button hopping it will loop later. It's ok, I found out the solution

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
!!Attention!!

First and foremost i do apologize for the big delay this time but organizational and personal events did interfere with our current schedule - we aim to revert to the weekly updates.

The OP has been updated and Version 1-10 of the mod is out now. We decided to pack everything into a single file again as the earlier split wasnt received all too well.

Some of the highlights of this version are:

• NPC Card - as mentioned for the last update we started to expand the NPC info into a real NPC Card
+ clicking on a persons picture in the 'Relations' overview will open the NPC Card that contains vital information about the NPC. This information will be expanded to also include Quest info and will become more dynamic in regards to background information changing due to key events quests/events

npc card.JPG
  • - NEW fake passport added to cheatmenu and removed shady guy from industrial train station
+ this will be replaced with a proper quest line as the impact of a fake document is too big for such a simple way to get it in game
  • - NEW help texts for all stats, attributes and skills ingame in the status window

!!Attention!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes