Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The pop up keeps popping up for me in my game even with loading new saves
popup.jpg popup 2.jpg

Not quite sure what you are trying to initiate I am assuming its not file association in windows if it is its not working

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The pop up keeps popping up for me in my game even with loading new saves
View attachment 13876 View attachment 13878

Not quite sure what you are trying to initiate I am assuming its not file association in windows if it is its not working
No need to click anything in windows - ignore that. For some reason win10 is sensitive to that msg-box. The init goes away in the next update and is only needed to keep your save working as i did a last minute change right before the update.

Reactions: ShiKage89 and Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
No need to click anything in windows - ignore that. For some reason win10 is sensitive to that msg-box. The init goes away in the next update and is only needed to keep your save working as i did a last minute change right before the update.
Thanks @toolkitxx I did ignore it Windows 10 is a lot of shit basically a mobile phone operating system

Koziko

Apr 24, 2017
I guess the "death" event isn't suppoused to be clicked since after loading save it appears again, amirite?

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Cheers :) Glad to see it didn't mess something up
Okay, quick hotfix, im a newbie and toolkit isnt up yet,(but i can promise it works, toolkit is scary when he is angry, so i dont want to evoke that beast lol) its been tested by another and they report as fixed with no error, but this may be changed later on, if toolkit believes something is a better fix then what i have done. Just copy this into your girl life main directory, and, overwrite your previous .qsp (make sure the qsp player is closed to ensure it will be refreshed when you open it) Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Sad to see the turn of events after coming back from holidays...
I checked 1.9 yesterday with little problems apart from the NPC death event, so I decided to apply the hotfix. It is just me or my status window has lost most of its attributes after the hotfix? I cannot restore hunger, beauty, mood and the like.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I checked 1.9 yesterday with little problems apart from the NPC death event, so I decided to apply the hotfix. It is just me or my status window has lost most of its attributes after the hotfix? I cannot restore hunger, beauty, mood and the like.
Are we talking about the cheat menu hotfix or the hotfix for the duo scene? I admit i just came online and havnt had a chance yet to see what was done for the duo fix. I am certain that hunger etc was fixed in the cheat hotfix. Care to send a bugreport from ingame with detailed info?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Duo one

I better post a picture of both the hotfix and without of my pre-holioday save :). Too early and depressed to be good at describing stuffo_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D - cant have you being depressed - i suggest you pick the from this post please and get your game char laid as fast as possible to enhance the mood!

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Sorry about the confusion, i was using a developmental version. Will post a new hotfix soon.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
cant get this mega says limet get pro and torrent dosnt work :( i hope its not needet thx ps i no i need first page says so :)
how much stuff have you downloaded on mega, today with mega its has i think a 5gb limit, for each day, if your not a member, so you could just wait a day, and you should be able to download it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes