youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GinasGym-0.4.0.5Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Ginas Gym [v0.4.0.5 Public] [The don]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 141 MB

(1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mastergig30

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Can someone comment on what kind of xxx is in it so far and what fetishes other than muscles? Is this management/trainer, does it have femdom/maledom?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
These ladies need to lay off the gear for a while, not sure if it's their overuse of steroids but man...

Their heads are shrinking. Way too small for their bodies. Hopefully they have a doctor on staff at the gym...

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
using Honey select models isnt harder than using AI so why the hate about people making patreons for their AI cg games but not for their HS cg games ??

and I say that as someone who uses HS

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Ugly af game for uggos. I wouldn't even dream of gracing this "game" with blasting my lukewarm mildly scented load in its general direction.

LoganB42

Dec 5, 2018
Digging the new update. Really fun for what it is! Glad we're progressing a bit with some of the girls

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
What does this even mean

View attachment 3230826

No matter what I do at the brothel, Stella won't talk to me.
you need to explore town until you find the alchemist/magic item seller. Then buy the potion set and use them then you will be able to unlock this

Anyways the stella + mike scene is probably the best thing in this game. I wish there was a game entirely focused on that kind of stuff (maybe some kind of muscle succubus that grow when they fuck dudes. Not necessarily draining them, just getting bigger boobs and ass and abs/muscles. Maybe just temporally )

Also this clearly needs the transformation tag

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
anyways do people have suggestions for other games with muscle mommy ??

There was the whole bastard girls/R but the dude made 2 games and dropped them (horribly grindy, I just used console. But models were great)
and there is the stuff from the dude who makes "super muscled baby face games" (last game was cockham IIRC)

but muscle waifus are quite rare (there are a couple of muscle girls in parasite dawn as well) especially if you don't want them to be futa

Yakumo614

Jul 23, 2018
using Honey select models isnt harder than using AI so why the hate about people making patreons for their AI cg games but not for their HS cg games ??

and I say that as someone who uses HS
I can't speak for anyone else, but from my perspective, people who use Honey Select are(theoretically) paying for the product and the people who created the models are getting the money. AI art was created by scanning millions of pictures from artists all over the internet to create a database that it uses to generate derivative pictures. Almost none of the artists whose art was used have been paid or even credited, so the only people getting money are basically thieves that stole the art they're selling. Of course, there's a fair bit of hypocrisy if you're bitching about that on a site where people are pirating content, but that's why I don't generally talk about it here.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
anyways do people have suggestions for other games with muscle mommy ??

There was the whole bastard girls/R but the dude made 2 games and dropped them (horribly grindy, I just used console. But models were great)
and there is the stuff from the dude who makes "super muscled baby face games" (last game was cockham IIRC)

but muscle waifus are quite rare (there are a couple of muscle girls in parasite dawn as well) especially if you don't want them to be futa
There are quite a few in early stages of development right now.

Gina's Gym, Bayshore Academy, and Strong Girls FMG are probably the best three at the moment.
Although I think it is abandoned A Growing Romance is pretty good, lots of unique images at several different stages of growth.
Bodybuilding Academy has promise, but it only has the initial release and no further updates.

The problem I find with FMG games is that they all suffer from being pretty grindy while also rushing through the growth and transformation. The other big problem with most of them is that there is also very little story involved, but that is true of FMG in general; boiling down to guy likes muscular women, woman guy knows somehow magically grows muscles rapidly, guy and muscular woman fuck, and there isn't any characterization or plot outside of that incredibly basic premise. I'd love it if anyone has something with more substance.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes