Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
Greetings, esteemed guests and lost sheep alike.
If you have stumbled upon this game, it probably means you´re a man of culture as well and have a peculiar and refined taste in women. I´m talking about strong women, with huge bulging muscles of course. And if that´s correct, then I might a have a little treat for you.
In this game, you play Gina, the daughter of the world's strongest man. Your job is to bring your late father's gym back on track and save it from the clutches of some evil mafiosi. Explore the town of Burlingfort, meet its inhabitants, and unravel the mysteries revolving around your family's unusual strength. And let Gina grow bigger and stronger in the meantime, obviously.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-03
Release Date: 2024-01-03
Developer: The don - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0.5 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: For v0.4.0.5 Public update requires new save.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Gjztgm.png fG48MW.jpg JVO0qi (1).png sx0Cnu.jpg +ATaY8.png 18OUo+.png
l10Z4u.png nUrovC.png 4+fabq.png M9hshk.png Pc7oag.png tv8gdQ.png

Last edited:

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
because they at very least dont look like a abominations miscarriage and it gets worse when it tries to speak.

Reactions: Keldin

Chadarn

Jun 17, 2017
Damn, what's with people being so harsh lol. So what if it's AI. I don't see the big deal. There are indeed certain places where improvements could be done in the art, but I personally care more about the story progression. Seems like a good start. Good luck man.
Because this dude is using neural network to create CGs for his VN while having patreon. It's not that hard to code on Python (which is used in RenPy) and any idiot can code on this language. I'm still to see anyone to use Fortran to code VN or any other language except Python (RenPy) and whatever is used in RPG Maker.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes