• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, what's with people being so harsh? Lol. So what if it's AI? I don't see the big deal. There are indeed certain places where improvements could be done in the art, but I personally care more about the story progression. Seems like a good start. Good luck, man.
It's the mindset of the low-intelligence crowd here. Anything new scares them.
It triggers their "It Is different must be bad" Thinking.

It's not great. It needs refinement. Bring in different looks. Animations, Do something only AI can do.
This game is going in a good direction with AI.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Aw yes. This is 1000% my kind of game. FMG, or any muscle focused game, is so rare already, then trying to find a decent one at that is usually even more difficult. I await to see where this goes.

I've only played through the game once so far, but I assume it's possible to get to the third level of fitness (24 points of progress) it just requires efficient use of time and Greg's training sessions.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
This game is going in a good direction with AI.
No, this game is not. In just a couple of preview images, it pretty much hits all the ways AI art humans can look vaguely to decidedly wrong. It feels like the creator goes, "Ah, it's a game for bodybuilding fetishists, anyways, they won't notice anything wrong with the way people look", an iteration or three before the images might actually be good enough.

Kaldr1

Apr 5, 2021
Love seeing any fmg centric games! I like the flavor you are adding to the story, and the little themed Gina's that pop up occasionally are entertaining. Looking forward to the next update!

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
I'll definitely try this one, It's hard to find games with muscular females. Hope this game will deliver a good amount of sex scenes too

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Aw yes. This is 1000% my kind of game. FMG, or any muscle focused game, is so rare already, then trying to find a decent one at that is usually even more difficult. I await to see where this goes.

I've only played through the game once so far, but I assume it's possible to get to the third level of fitness (24 points of progress) it just requires efficient use of time and Greg's training sessions.
Yeah, I managed it. Did a quick run through, and I needed to get those extra boosts from the witch's shop and that passive training boost you get from Diana (the girl in the coffee shop) pretty much immediately, and then just be efficient with the time. There might be other ways to boost your strength, but I didn't find them in that run.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah, I managed it. Did a quick run through, and I needed to get those extra boosts from the witch's shop and that passive training boost you get from Diana (the girl in the coffee shop) pretty much immediately, and then just be efficient with the time. There might be other ways to boost your strength, but I didn't find them in that run.
Yep I managed to get it too. I didn't notice as much a "physical change" or growth at that stage, but rather that Gina seemed more confident and self assured about her body. Which I think is honestly a nice touch to just have a stage like that every now and again.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Any news?
The game will be released for Patrons in July, no word on when the Don plans on releasing it to the public. This update seems like it will include a martial arts gym with an elderly grandmaster and his granddaughter. Other updates from Patreon include wanting to implement dream sequences for Gina by way of devil Gina.

Reactions: aiden_vici

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
The game will be released for Patrons in July, no word on when the Don plans on releasing it to the public. This update seems like it will include a martial arts gym with an elderly grandmaster and his granddaughter. Other updates from Patreon include wanting to implement dream sequences for Gina by way of devil Gina.
Great so he/she has been working on it, awesome :)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes